Well regulated militia

Instead of giving anyone firearms people should be allowed to own guns only if they are part of a militia that is well regulated by the government just like constitution intended.

The role of a militia would be to assist emergency services in case of natural disasters and to assist the military in case of a foreign invasion.

To be a part of a militia you would have to be in good mental and physical health, you would have to pass periodic mental and physical health evaluation and you would have to train various stuff every once week (fire fighting, target practice, rescuing people from collapsed buildings etc.

Attached: 960px-Statue_in_Minute_Man_National_Historical_Park.jpg (960x720, 92.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5fenjzeh7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wrong! Any able body male in the United States under the age of 43 is already in the citizen militia by law check it

This is actually a good idea, from reading second amendment of the Americans constitution I don't get from where do they get the idea of allowing everyone to own a gun without any regulation

em 312 "Militia duty: exemptions" as item 247.

§246. Militia: composition and classes
(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

(b) The classes of the militia are—

(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and

(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

>meme flag
>bot tier bullshit
>tired arguments

That's not what well regulated means, kill yourself. Sage.

/thread
As usual, OP is a fag and probably a jew

>the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

Another retarded muttfag who doesn't know the difference between a prefatory and an operative clause. (You) are ngmi, OP, so might as well kys

Than almost none of the Any Forums users would be able to own a gun because most are fat, mentally ill faggots that are unable to walk up the flight of stairs without getting a heart attack.

>That's not what well regulated means, kill yourself. Sage.

Yeah well regulated obviously means exact opposite of regulated, you fucking clown.

No we can’t give people something to do and feel apart of something we can’t go back to 1960s education where they literally taught kids marksmanship we need to teach gender in schools not how to find a career.

The 2nd ammendment gives the rights to the people, not the militia.

Attached: HAHAHAHAHA!!.jpg (765x605, 156.11K)

Aren't Bloods, Crips, Latin Kings and Peckerwood Lowriders a well regulated militia?

Well regulated as in well trained is what this user meant. The whole purpose of a militia and the second amendment is to serve as a military force separate from the government

Not seeing a problem here. 5 11 180lbs here. I'd join a regulated state militia. My mile isn't really good at 8 mins but I can still jog the whole fucker.

Well regulated in this context means well supplied.

every man of sound mind, age 17-45 is by law part of the "well regulated militia"

why are americans so oblivious to this fact these days? why do libs keep using this retarded argument?

Every American citizen is a militia member. The moment they are born.

The right to bear arms has been too restricted in interpretation. Munitions and arms have greatly expanded since the drafting of the Constitution and the government has expanded its firepower enormously. In order to keep the government in check, should it lapse into tyranny, militias need the ability to purchase items such as tanks, rocket launchers, surface to air missiles, an air force, and probably a nuclear deterrent. God bless America.

Infantry were commonly referred to as “regulars”. Well regulated just means many people.

Doesn't actually say it has to be regulated by the government,

Because they are intentionally uneducated and ignorant.

Propose your amendment to the Constitution and let's debate it on the floor of Congress - like the Framers intended.
There are no less than 3 different ways to amend the Constitution - choose your preferred way and let's do it.
What's that?
What do you mean "No"?
What do you mean "end run around the Constitution"?
Legislation from the bench?
Substituting regulations in place of a genuine Constitutional amendment?
Why would you want to do tha-
youtube.com/watch?v=I5fenjzeh7g

Attached: communist-party-poster.jpg (684x880, 97.49K)