I love China

China dad, pls lower the price of my 3080ti, i love you daddy china. You are superior than the Barbarian American mutts.

Attached: 5CF72D4A-99DA-4F08-B824-1F1233EED183.jpg (600x400, 310.43K)

You do realize 90% of semiconductors and gpu's are made in taiwan right?

OOPS

you would know ya chinky cunt

Wrong… 90 percent of GPU are made in China mainland, in Shenzhen

literally every high-tech company put their main factory in China meanwhile they would undertake themselves as a designer. When my 3060 ti arrived, it literally said it’s designed in Taiwan and made in China lmao!

I'm white and from quebec, I don't assume you're Pakistani retard.

I mean i don’t think chinese are inferior than Anglos desu, in fact they are superior nation when you looked at how fast changing this country is. I am an objective guy trying to be honest.

Re OPs picture:
In yesterday evening's news:
German manufacturing-robot company KUKA, founded in 1898, and already majorly owned by Chinese company Midea is expected to pass 100% into Chinese ownership, squeezing out the last minority stockholders.
High-tech from Germany, without German ownership.
The news article has been squeezed out of the main news page by now. Who cares. It's much more important to have brand new articles about how to hate Putin and Erdogan twice a day.

KUKA is just a scam project desu, China shouldn’t buy this company.

I love China too, but not for faggot nerd crap
NGMI faggot, keep playing your games

Attached: 1627267320756m.jpg (1024x730, 86.99K)

I heard Japanese are proud of having Han derived culture.

ching chong ping pong.

>3080ti
Peugot's are gay. Drive a real car

Yeah let's see them maintain it or create new tech...
They won't and cant

Seething and cope

the 3080ti chip (GA102) is fabricated in Taiwan by TSMC. Total manufacturing cost (components + labor) for the finished card is estimated to be $200. About 20%-25% of that goes to labor, so the PCB assembly cost in China should be about $40-50.

This means China makes $50 gross profit from a $800 3080ti, Taiwan makes $600.

Based

Attached: 161248493546356.webm (1280x720, 2.12M)

Your source is wrong, 90 percent of GPU are manufactured in China.

>China dad, pls lower the price of my 3080ti, i love you daddy china. You are superior than the Barbarian American mutts.

We really need to ban these kinds of cards. We don't have spare electricity for nerds like you to waste playing some silly game.

Dumbass

You know Taiwan is a province in China, right?

You probably got it mixed up and thought "90% of components are sourced from China" means the same thing as "90% of the cost is from Chinese sourced components"

The single GA102 chip costs more than everything else on the board added together. You could add 100 more resistors, 100 more capacitors, 10 more ram chips in there and maybe, just maybe, bump the component cost by 15%.