HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elon finding out how many bots voted for Biden.
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH, Can you smell the twitter Poos from here?

Attached: 81m.png (623x818, 262.14K)

Another white supremacist conspiracy theory, what else is new.

Elon cucked and is in all out damage control kek

Fake votes
Fake followers
Par for the course
His whole Twitter takeover is so fun to watch
Has everyone squirming

when your rich its no longer a conspiracy theory.... its a hypothesis

how does being a bot on twitter have anything to do with voting?

Attached: Sceptical Virgin.jpg (110x125, 1.67K)

Die

Echo chamber for sheeple

Bots manipulate the user feeds to supply their masters propaganda and products.
This is why eBay and Amazon market are now nothing but chink shit bots and poojeets

the trick is kikes are saying "monetizable" daily active users (mDAU). It's a trick to avoid saying they know there are 50% bots on the platform, but they don't show them ads so its ok. It keeps the follower numbers high and gives the impression that twitter is more relevant that it is, but they don't monetize the users so its fine. what a fucking scam.

Its a statistics thing... i dont really care to explain it

no but how does whatever happens on twitter transfer into actual votes where you have to be a verified person (generally speaking)?

Attached: eueheuehueweeehehhehaaahhhhhhhhh.jpg (454x595, 28.95K)

He's right tho, elon is just used something he's been aware of for the longest as smoke screen

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-142701_Chrome.jpg (1080x1511, 283.29K)

Op is just making a loose connection. The joke is that if the majority of people who follow Biden aren't real than what does that say about his votes.

*using

Lol. I hope Ellon backs out from buying that garbage after exposing how its fake news. Mega troll.

damnit elon is the new trumpler, we must stop him at all cost.

>Leafistan, ladies and gentlemen.
Cope

Attached: 1651553474498m.jpg (791x1024, 141.61K)

>Literally could purchase Twitter anytime
>Damage control
Do you know how retarded you are?

Attached: 20220214_100756_IMG_7332.jpg (415x752, 46.91K)

20% is extremely conservative.
I would imagine it's more like 70%+.

Democracy wants to equalise everyone, genders, animals, races.. Democracy dies when one of elites betrays others and becomes a popular tyrant that leads angered masses against last unequal thing at mature democracy, the rich ppl.

>billon dollar back out fee
>sold his stock right before recession to "secure loan"
>twitter riddled with fraud
>largest stock holder
yeah, elon holds all the cards and its so based im erect

i have a trash can, some lighter fluid and a book of matches prepared for you, you absolute sodomite

>So .. [checks calculator] .. that would be like 10 times more than 5%
I don't know why, but that made me laugh pretty hard. Elon can be pretty funny some times.

Attached: 1649650663640.jpg (500x396, 21.82K)

>sometimesyou want togo
>where everybody knows your naaammmme

Elon is African.

biden is a bot
just look at the absolute state of that
shills and other jewish supremacists will nervously deflect that truth with the senile and dementia angle but thats a flimsy cover that doesn't stand up to scrutiny
biden isn't a human but a real life bot

>where you have to be a verified person
Bruce, we let dead people and dogs vote.

Attached: 1622577957329.jpg (229x220, 6.44K)

>Asch Paradigm
People follow the majority opinion and belief no matter what. If you out a guy in a room with 10 actors and put a circle and a square on the blackboard, then ask people which one is circle and which is the square, then the actors all unanimously agree that the circle is a square. The person in the experiment almost always just goes along with the crowd, not matter how ludicrous their opinions. The truth is human psychology has been cracked and hacking people's brains is the current modus operandi of the state and their technocratic wing. Even Any Forums has no idea how bad things really are, mainly because/pol/ is being shilled in to oblivion and the average poster's IQ is at least a full standard deviation lower than 10 years ago. This is the end, you just haven't figured it out yet.

Attached: 1642105095126.jpg (752x527, 11.28K)

Also 128,000 of Bidens emails just got uploaded onto an online database. Bidenlaptopemails.com

Elon is like me if i wasn't retarded and i had a trillion dollars

Im hoping it tanks it so Elon and I both can get in cheap.

The end of what?

not an elon fan, but the elon-twitter arc is fun to watch.

the whole world knows the elections were stolen

Pretty much how trump won... flooded places like Twitter, here, and other conservative echo chambers with bots and it created a frenzy among themselves.

Brad parscale pretty much admitted doing it.
The Biden team did the same thing, but also had the media in their back pocket during trumps whole presidency shit talking him.

>Exposing Twatter for the narrative controlling tool it is
>cucking
He either buys it or burns it to the ground, in both outcomes we win

Elon is raping the glow niggers' propaganda front. And it's beautiful.

How do you not understand how the discourse might shift people to change their vote if Twitter is their daily source of information or is influencing them heavily.
How can you not think of this? It's not that hard... Millions of zoomers and millennials use Twatter, user. If some of them aren't real people and are pushing nonsense from the Jews. Then I imagine it might particularly lead to an outcome if enough of it occurs in a manner that seems real.
You realize that the Arab Spring for instance continued in its fiery and rampant spread only because social medias like Facebook and Twitter allowed for it, right? If you specifically look at what happened online those years during the uprising in all those desert countries. All the ones who got fuxked by spook glownigger activity were attempting to control and silence the discourse being driven by those provacateurs were completely fucked as they simply shut off the Internet. Which made it worse and worse for them and the ONLY place this kind of tactic didn't work was in Syria. Who didn't shut down the net and instead put their own operatives to work against it online with the help of Russia. Which is why they only succeeded in taking slices of Syria for Israel, and not the entire fuckin place... Since the whole plan relied on enough of the original demographic being duped by all the tricks and uprising 'naturally,' against the government there. Since obviously it would mean their whole shtick of pushing Assad as this insane dictator would of appeared more natural and realistic for the goyim.

>Twitter thread
>No link
What a shithole this place has become

I figured that he was dead and a deepfake, a real fucking robot would cost more than a wig and computer rendering, the local news uses it daily.

Attached: 120.jpg (1280x1367, 144.8K)

This. It's everything I'd hoped. I thought discovery of the bot problem might derail it or at least come to light and here we are!

newfag