Coming to a gas station near you:

thepostmillennial.com/breaking-washington-gas-stations-run-out-of-gas-add-extra-digit-in-anticipation-of-10-dollar-prices

Attached: 10DollarGas.png (1025x713, 668.67K)

I'm sure this is completely unrelated to the recent COP26 meeting, even though this is their stated objective.

I'm sure the CCP doesn't have to honor any promises.

I leave the house like once a week. Not my problem

Here there are gas shortages in cities close to the northern border. Panicked Americans are slurping everything.

Do you grow your own food, generate your own electricity, and have your own water source?

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Next time don't spend an entire century cultivating inferior people.

correct
>Argentina, Australia, Canada, Colombia, Democratic Republic of Congo, EU representatives from the 27 member states, France, Ghana, India, Israel, Italy, Nigeria, Scotland, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland and the US

based
imagine the obese karens reeeeeeing about not being able to "afford gas to go eat mcdonalds"

No one wants your shitty watered-down gas Jose, they just want you to stay in your shithole.

Desperate people who look at the huge difference in prices do.

start buying and storing ethanol free gas.

Yeah but when your parents spend more on gas, they can afford fewer tendies

god damn I hate spicks

Attached: Untitledmex.png (308x297, 9.29K)

Meanwhile Russia has 30c gas
Lol ya winning yet?

i hate americans so much its unreal

Actually, yeah

I hate Turkroaches so much, but not as much as the jews that put you there.

turks love the united states
only allies of the white race hate the united states

I think his point is if he’s a homebody and barely leaves home much he has plenty of money to spare for the minor increase of energy prices that he uses sparingly.

Don't worry, we won't have to deal with mutts for much longer. China will soon take care of them

I hate Dutch Niggers as much.

Nigger

>China will soon take care of them
they won't do shit, Americans will kill each other.

Mexican fuel is half the price