How do you respond to this news media coverage?

theguardian.com/us-news/2022/may/18/Any Forums-radicalize-buffalo-shooting-white-supremacy

Attached: image_2022-05-18_184020386.png (1560x759, 389.13K)

Any Forums? It was r*ddit, twitch, and discord.

Very bad sir.

Only normies will believe this BS, and disingenuous democrat lawmakers.

Wrong, wrong, WRONG.

Inaccurate. Title should be:

"How US culture of worshipping niggers radicalized schizo"

Society radicalized him, 4 chan just pointed it all out.

He did what he did on twitch and discord; not pol. Pol got the information late actually. Not our problem. Blame microsoft that owns discord.

No one cares, street shitter.

I don't care about dead niggers. I care about the whites that niggers kill and the white kids that don't have a future in Jewmerica.
Hail Saint Gendron!

All 'white men' that browse Any Forums, not just Any Forums but any board on Any Forums should be extensively monitored, surveilled, prohibited from entering an airport and so on. Its for the sake and safety of 'white societies', 'white countries', 'white women' & 'white men'.

Reddit is better than this website by miles.

The upvote system lets you see the best content first and filters out the rest.

Any Forums is just an endless stream of shit by comparison.

You probably all come here because you're failed Redditors who couldn't get any upvotes with their r*cist trash content.

As we speak I have 3 different Reddit threads on the front page of their respective boards, bringing me many thousands of upvotes each hour.

Feels good to be a successful Redditor and not an outcast like you bunch of chuds.

Attached: sorry 4 your loss.png (256x256, 5.29K)

This place is living on burrowed time. They will shut it down.

>How do you respond to this news media coverage?

I ignore it ... it is for smooth brains and sheep.
He was a Redditor and was groomed by discord Trannies and Glow Niggers
>>Hey dood write an manifesto !!!

Who the fuck suggests doing that ?

I would have him shouting some lyrics to some nigger rap music while he is plinking the niggers .

Attached: 1608316716061.jpg (580x450, 55.87K)

I don’t give a rats ass?

That ain't no Pepe le Frog or Chuck and Sneed on his phone.

Attached: Martha Speaks Payton Gendron.jpg (1454x510, 175.49K)

Okay. Go back.

/thread
specifically possible federal agents on discord goading him to a violent act.
Look into the boy's relationship with "Armand".

niggers tongue my anus only faggots read the guardian

Just two more weeks, right turkroach?

>we don't radicalize anyone

Attached: 1652858469258.png (968x2288, 236.51K)

This guy is also possible a fed either a fed or a redditor/discorder sowing trouble here to deflect.

How about the running over of innocent white kids fucking radicalizing him? He wrote the names on his gun you cunts

even on the media they refuse to admit it as a certainty. it is only here where these bugmen have the balls to say "DDDISSS ISSS YOOUUUU"

Attached: 1652872809193.png (536x611, 123.4K)

Checked digits
Solid glowpost
This kid was just a retard who took too much of this shit seriously tbhfamalam

They only advocate native genocide.
I'd happily radicalize anyone seeking to take out guardian reporters tbqh.

Only 2 years to radicalization. That's got to be a new record.

Ol faithful

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-093502_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x412, 99.89K)

Nah, I'm pretty sure he's just giving a fuck about 'optics'.

Any Forums has never fucking heard of "Tops".

>What is "white"?
British?
Sweedish?
Spanish?
French?
Italian?
Greek?
Egyptian?
Armenian?
Turk?
Pageet?
Russian?
Japanese?
>what is white?

I've been on here since this was all Any Forums and I don't even own a water pistol. You're failing me here, chudbros.

remember when they used to blame video games? The strategy is to confuse and misdirect normies

Nice B8.

Reddits gay as fuck nowadays because you can't talk about anything that doesn't fit the mainstream left narrative. It was cool for a bit, especially the more niche subs but it's an echo chamber lacking any real discussion and instead just circlejerks about the same shit constantly.

Is Tops the hospital where they make zippertits?

Lazy reporting.

He's obviously a reddit fag and came here to feel outrage and see what real men look like.

Mix them all together and you get the Amerimutt aka “white” person

Mind if I try radicalizing you a bit? If you're in London, maybe look up the address of the bloke who wrote this article and chuck a few rotten eggs on his door?

There's no real ancaps on reddit.

>Mix them all together and you get the Amerimutt aka “white” person

Attached: download (42).jpg (215x234, 12.08K)

He had a reddit acount, he was vaxxed, he owned an iphone. He was a redditor.

Fuck off glowies; this is all your fault.

Start treating men as human beings and give them access to their basic needs (jobs, subsidized surrogacy, legalized prostitution...). These tragedies could be avoided if males had a future and a reason to strive.

My official response is: no user is responsible for the actions of another user. We are not a unified hivemind and furthermore, there are layers of “appropriateness” which either validate or invalidate any particular anons actions. Shitposting about your gripes and grievances on an anonymous anime imageboard is something totally different than shooting black grannies doing a hit of grocery shopping.

>the media

Couldn't care less. Not my problem. *pouringoildownthesink.jpg

College, Blacks, Mexicans, Asians, Employment, are what radicalized Whites.
Seeing a nigger being paid money on tv to say black power for a commercial meanwhile Whites are not allowed to say White power. Digusting. Even more disgusting are the Whites who defend this shit. Really honestly pathetic. I refuse to believe niggers and spics are sentient beings.

Attached: 1652764210138.jpg (1024x860, 74.47K)

Good. Who are you people? You dont belong here.

>just circlejerks about the same shit constantly.
he doesn't know

Attached: FS6O5TNWAAE_15b.jpg (922x851, 114.64K)

I don't think he gloats, it's just a report of reality which brits ignored.

I bet all my sneedposting pushed him over the edge. he's probably at this very moment thinking to himself what it was called when chuck was the rightful owner

Go sit in a semitruck on the road and wave a canadian flag useless fuck. Canadians are always the most KEKY people.

jews are not white

Attached: 1650603096130.png (1080x822, 873.97K)

>a russian
Fucking
Kill yourself.
You are not welcome here dumbshit. Go back to russian boards.

>myths
Do they explain what these myths are?

Does anyone actually care anymore about the shooting? It's like everyone stopped collectively giving a shit and it just fizzled out.

I see you switched IPs.
You will never be a middle or upper class WASP and we will always view your sort with contempt.

Fakebook and Twatter are the most toxic platforms out there, Any Forums is a Christian peace loving board that tells the truth.

Attached: 2DF08AB5-412F-4B21-9204-C67A9BBA2006.jpg (574x1242, 149.03K)

white is mixed race.
So is "jewish"

Attached: White.png (320x336, 88.93K)

I just insist he was radicalized by critical race theory in school, which is statistically a lot more likely to be true. Honestly I don't have any interest in talking to people who earnestly buy this kind of shit anymore, like dozens of black mass shootings every day and we've got to pretend the bimonthly white one was special? Guarantee you the fucker had a "glitch" on his background check that let him get a gun he wasn't legally allowed to have.

Here is my hot take:
1) it is a parents responsibility to monitor and control what their children have access to on the internet
2) young children, and especially teenagers, are merciless impressionable idiots
3) letting young children, and especially children, engage on Any Forums is stupid, and it is the fault of the parents or other adults that allow it to happen (e.g. schools,friends parents,etc.)
4) for anyone over 18 (our societies standard for adulthood), they are free to do what they want on the internet.
5) as someone that grew up with the internet since 1440 kbs, currently Any Forums is the only place where legitimate discussions occur. the downside is those discussions occur amidst a tidal wave of disgusting and reprehensible shit. but since i am not a retard, i can sort that out. Children cant sort it and so they shouldnt be allowed (and arent).

>praising the upboat system
Yes, I, too, love seeing only what's approved by the hivemind and not what the general public of the board/subplebbit believes on a given issue

I suspect 2 years of
>wear the mask
>black lives matter
>get the vax
>support Ukraine
has fried the npc programming.

>upvote system lets you see the best content
How? Doesn't it simply show the thing most people and bots support?

Fpbp
Any Forums is a board of peace

Attached: Chug holy communion 2.png (1274x694, 1.08M)

You sound like a fed gate keeping White activism.

the dude was a faggot in every sense of the word

>1 post by this ID
Go on OP bump your thread once for marketing...

Does anyone have access to Payton's Any Forums account uguise?

Attached: file.png (1256x298, 79.04K)

Attached: 1652562630969.jpg (1050x2019, 465.15K)

>currently Any Forums is the only place where legitimate discussions occu

Any Forums is 1 of thousands of imageboards you stupid fuck. What are you even talking about retard? And no. This place bans you perma for wrong thing all the time. Any Forums has become youtubized and only threads made by journalists exist now. Like general threads.

>pol
>white

East shit and die, pajeet.

Attached: dark side of Herzegovina.png (203x355, 96.16K)