Do you know people that died from the vaccine?

My father died one day after getting his third booster. Do you know anyone that died from it or had severe side effects? Does anyone have any resources for those like us? Is there anything we can do?

Attached: Increases in COVID‑19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States PDF.png (828x642, 136.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iceni.substack.com/p/mechanisms-of-covid-19-vaccine-injury
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>vaccine
What vaccine? Vaccines protect you from ever getting a disease.

No but I had a lot of friends and family have heart issues after
Issues the doctors all told them were from conditions they had as babies
Complete horse shit

what are vaccines?

I feel like this is more common than the media makes it seem. I can’t be the only one that was impacted by the negative side effects. If there are more people like me it would be wise to find/start a movement. We want compensation and we want those in charge to be held accountable.

Lies. Is the health worker and their family still alive? Then your dad had a faggot for a son.

>wasn’t the vaccine
This is what some people tell me to my face when I tell them what happened to my father. I want to rip their throats out but I know they are too stupid to know otherwise. At the same time they are too stupid to realize that the hospitals are attributing deaths to Covid even if it wasn’t the cause.

A wild link appears!
iceni.substack.com/p/mechanisms-of-covid-19-vaccine-injury

Attached: side effects.png (401x356, 19.41K)

yes, i know two people who died after getting the vaccine, both of pneumonia. one, an older woman who got a severe case of shingles after her booster shot and then was taken to the hospital with viral pneumonia, her death was listed as covid. then, a younger man (i think about 40) with multiple comorbidities (diabetes, fucked up lungs) who also died after his booster shot. his lungs filled up with fluid and he was put on a ventilator, died shortly thereafter. also listed as covid.

i have two family members who were diagnosed with different types of cancer within 2 months of their second shot, and two close friends/girlfriends had weird reactions. one got "atypical lyme disease" (basically some of the symptoms of lyme's disease like fatigue without any identifying characteristics) the week after her shot and then another friend got diagnosed with traumatic brain injury after getting the J&J- she'd get dizzy, her vision would fade in and out, and she experienced transient amnesia (fucking terrifying). another friend got weird recurring ear infections that fucked with her equilibrium and made her very sensitive to light, with terrible terrible headaches.

the scariest part to me is how many different types of side effects can manifest from these shots. it seems like the spike proteins opportunistically attack whatever systems are weakest/most vulnerable in the patient's body.

If I was younger I could see this being a reasonable response. I am older and have a family of my own. My father wouldn’t want me to do something like that. I just want to find resources on how we can make people publicly aware of what’s happening. Hopefully more people will move forward when the realize they’re not alone.

Stuff like this is good but we need faces and names. We need the emotional appeal. Otherwise it’s just numbers that are ignored. We need something like the me too movement or moms against drunk driving.
Sorry for your losses user. My father was 60 and had nothing known wrong with him. Decent shape for an old guy.

Don't talk to each other about this, it can cause confirmation bias. The research is settled, the vaccines are safe and effective. Vaccinated individuals should also avoid discussing breakthrough infections with other vaccinated individuals because it could give the false impression that breakthrough infections are more common than they are. Again, this is confirmation bias. You are not a scientist or a researcher.

Also, do these people you know with these side effects believe that the vaccine caused it? Or is it a cOinCiDent?

>Is there anything we can do?
NOP

Attached: 1652518201242.png (1200x1763, 2.41M)

>Best friend gets his Pfizer shot
>Suddenly he has a massive heart issue and nearly dies
>Gets diagnosed with myocarditis
>The only explanation he received from the doctors was that he got it from "some past illness" and that's it
>He still doesn't understand why I haven't gone and gotten my Pfizer slop too and refuses to put 2 and 2 together
This actually happened twice, but the other one did notice that his heart suddenly exploding came shortly after his booster.

Attached: The least rare pepe.png (648x452, 211.43K)

Neighbour died of a brain aneurysm.
I know 2 others who had massive strokes during COVID. Everyone lined up to get the jab multiple times.

The worst one was my uncle dying of pancreatic cancer. Was it the vaccines? Dunno but I'm suspicious as hell.

I would have called you a retard too if it didn’t happen to everyone I know and I hadn’t seen the South Park vaccine special were Mossad agent Matt stone told us we were all dead white dicks pushing up daisies

Don't know anyone who died...
Know lots of people with cancer
Pretty much everyone has heart problems and have to wear heart monitors at work, but it's "just minor"
I know someone who got rheumatoid arthritis
Several people coughing up blood
They're always deathly sick all the time but "it's not covid, don't worry haha."
Many coworkers got their boosters and never came back to work. Haven't heard anything about them, maybe they're dead.
So many lawns aren't being mowed, Christmas decorations are still up on some houses...
What I do know is, these people are fucked.

Attached: 1645015739488.jpg (739x912, 98.05K)

It’s hard to start a movement when there is so much pushing to prevent such a thing. People don’t want to admit that our governments and healthcare industry are evil. But I hope that people will step forward. We need a platform for such a thing. Where people can come forward, anonymously or not, and receive help. I want my fathers death to be recorded as a death by vaccine, I want the healthcare industry held accountable (the doctors and nurses are also too stupid but the people at the top know what they’re doing), and I want monetary compensation (this will hurt these greedy bastards)

Idk about US vacs, but my aunt and gramp died after vacs

Nothing happens to the bulk of people as clearly the 85%+ populations of Australia and California are not dropping dead. USA is at something like 170m+ vaxed. It's not a big deal you pussies

the vaccine is safe and effective
your problems are caused by global warming and post pandemic stress. It is normal for children to have aids, hepatitis and thrombosis. stop with your white supremacy and get your boosters.

Attached: ________RAREsideEffects.jpg (827x936, 123.73K)

Yet. Everyone who took injections is getting sicker and sicker more constantly.

1 dead, 4 severe cases of vaccine injuries