Like they’re going to do anything

Like they’re going to do anything
mobile.twitter.com/axios/status/1526872740224978944

Attached: B1F8B798-A0D4-4AF2-8C25-13512AE8DB58.jpg (1284x1830, 1.1M)

So blue states will burn and that'll be the red states fault?

Kikes will not accept ANY ZOGoyim stepping out of line on this topic.
If this happens, whites WILL die and (((they))) will likely be targeting the children first.

Nah, jews are our friends, I'm sure of it.
They're just misunderstood.

Attached: 1652847863909.jpg (1080x1920, 1.07M)

Lol npcs are overclockin hard right now.
Muh Ukraine
Muh heckin negros
Muh abortion
Muh covid
This flood the end zone approach by the left never works, it just confuses and angers the midwits

Attached: crybaby.jpg (275x183, 6.5K)

This is the perfect time to redpill normies about how republicans and democrats are exactly the same. They voted for a democrat because they wanted to keep abortion legal. Well, you got a democrat... and look at this.

burn down your neighborhood
that will teach me

Attached: indoor-perch-farmer.jpg (460x345, 32.51K)

This is the best art ive seen AI do

gonna be a hot summer

just another "summer of love"

Attached: 1629536025714.jpg (750x551, 43.82K)

wombo.ai is amazing. check out neuralblender.com too.

Attached: American Moloch.png (256x256, 167.63K)

Well just protect yourself and your family and friends, your own stores etc. be a kyle rittenhouse if necessary and let the heavens fall if they must. The left is violent. We know this. But they are also easily distracted because they are retards. We'll move on without them.

Do you think you fit in, corpse?

Insane that this is what makes people upset. Not the gas prices, increased food costs, destroyed 401ks, 2 years of lockdowns. No, it's women's right to kill babies.

Attached: You clown.jpg (494x578, 43.55K)

yay!
more distractions..

>So blue states will burn and that'll be the red states fault?
Do they ever take responsibility for their actions?
That's really what Roe V Wade is about to them.

Maybe Pelosi should stop egging it on, that would be a good start.

Sure thing. Better go groom some more young white men to make sure they aren't wrong.

Your shit reeks of pReddit, especially since the counters are obvious groomer propaganda narratives.
>"Well of course Dems aren't leftist. They're centrist, so we need politicians that are MORE leftist!"
>"Ackshually, Drumpf appointed some of these justices, so therefore they should be replaced!"

Good. I want these people to lose their minds. I want riots and chaos that makes the "Summer of Love" look literally like a summer of love. I want these people to literally lose their minds, and expose what psychotic adult-children monsters they actually are to every normie around until people finally stop humoring these people and start crushing these spoiled whores under their heels.