Most based man alive

In a recent speech to the Hungarian parliament, PM Orban Viktor addressed the nation. In his speech he detailed many things good and bad, but what struck most listeners was a segment adrasaing how the Hungarian government would continuesly fight against the great replacement.

Don't care what any glownigger or Romanian faggot says, Hungary will be based. Only county that adrasses the great replacement and fights it, openly.

pestisracok.hu/kovesse-a-ps-sel-orban-viktor-otodik-miniszterelnoki-eskutetelet-elo-kozvetites-az-orszaggyulesbol-video/

Attached: VAPORGRAM1652853526312.png (1500x1479, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

caknowledge.com/elizabeth-warren-net-worth-forbes/
miniszterelnok.hu/prime-minister-viktor-orban-in-israel-our-views-on-several-21st-century-issues-are-the-same/
youtu.be/9lQU0pd5-ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The list is just getting longer!

Attached: Orbán-grin-updated3.png (1200x1559, 1.91M)

all hail the EU führer!

Attached: Hungary Intact Families And Rising Birthrates.png (727x539, 503.26K)

Based Hungary, as usual

I will never be a Hungarian.

Still not above replacement levels and gypsy population isn't dropping either, so...

You WILL be hungarian
You WILL eat ze paprika

I am waiting on the latest numbers
but we might hit over replacement level this year
>kek
based pastanon

Good, but he loves kikes, how do we deal with that aspect?

I eat goulash every once in a while since childhood, am I proud Hungarian yet?

sure he loves

Attached: Hungarian-banknote.png (496x862, 353.83K)

Might as well rotate 90 degrees to the left and be hungarian.

Post him and benji or him and israel

The west can whine and bitch about us all they want but we're clearly doing something right.
caknowledge.com/elizabeth-warren-net-worth-forbes/

Attached: warren.jpg (1308x924, 211.33K)

Based, reconquista starts from Hungary

Everyone has to play along at this point

Attached: 1651085753860.jpg (1000x600, 122.98K)

very based, impressive

Attached: heart.png (676x1021, 117.12K)

Organ is common criminal and Kremlin sock puppet, Hungary is failing kleptocracy.

If by based you mean poor and isolated then you're right.

>peddling retarded russia-backed narratives and conspiracy theories = being based
Kill yourself kremlin dickrider

You think he is jewing the jew? Doubt it. More likely kikes are everywhere using all sides of spectrum to guide the goy.

Mr. Orbán pointed out that potent forms of modern-day anti-Semitism have emerged in Europe, and that nowadays anti-Semitism is increasing in Western Europe, while it is decreasing in Central Europe. The Prime Minister stated that Hungary will continue to enforce zero tolerance in relation to anti-Semitism.

He said that citizens of Jewish origin in Hungary are under the Government’s protection, and “we are proud” that people who openly declare their Jewish roots can feel safe in Hungary. He pointed out that Hungary has done a great deal to assist in the cultural rebuilding of the Jewish community, with the renovation of synagogues and support for education. He said that Hungary stands ready to cooperate in the fight against anti-Semitism.

miniszterelnok.hu/prime-minister-viktor-orban-in-israel-our-views-on-several-21st-century-issues-are-the-same/

thats not a real quote is it?

He’s non-aligned, not pro-Russian. There’s a difference

>if someone doesnt conform to tyranical monolithic EU policy than his le russian agent
did you hit your head on the way here igor?

He just meant it as a vague anti-globalist sentiment. Not specifically about the jews.
Talking shit about the jews in our parlament is still not allowed and Orbán personally made that to be the law.

You don't care for anything but taking revenge on russia
You're nothing but a traitor to europe and a jewmerican bootlicker

I don’t care though, at least there’s no blacks

KYS jew

Attached: 1549673868874m.jpg (1024x580, 54.1K)

If you don't side with a smaller country being attacked by a much larger fascist aggressor, you don't get to pretend to be neutral. Death to r*ssia and hungypsistan

Okay, this is epic. Tips on living in Hungary?

youtu.be/9lQU0pd5-ps

>Doubt it.

"Everyone is a Jew/jewing but me."