those video depositions continue today, unfortunately
let's all simmer down now and have a nice clean day in court

Livestream source:
youtube.com/watch?v=fLhLoWICOA8

Commentary stream with exhibits:
(Rekieta Law)
youtube.com/watch?v=vgjwReE369M

Johnny Depp is going to be called back as a witness, it's been rumoured
>According to reporting by Law & Crime, Depp will also be called back to the witness stand as part of Heard’s case.
>The jury will also hear from Whitney Henriquez, Heard’s sister, and actor Ellen Barkin, with whom Depp had a brief relationship in the 1990s.
SOURCE: independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/johnny-depp-amber-heard-trial-news-start-time-testimony-b2079719.html

Attached: it's rocky but not a good rocky a bad rocky like rocky 5.png (800x738, 355.41K)

OBLIGATORY:

>"She is begging for global humiliation," Depp's text said.

>"She is going to get it. I'm going to need your texts from San Francisco brother ... I'm sorry to even ask ... but she sucked Mollusk's crooked dick and he gave her some shitty lawyers."

>Wolanski told the court "Mollusk" was a reference to Elon Musk, the billionaire Tesla co-founder.

>"I have no mercy, no fear and not an ounce of emotion or what I thought was love for this gold-digging, low-level, dime-a-dozen, mushy, pointless, dangling, overused flappy fish market," Depp's message continued.

>"I'm so happy she wants to go to fight this out. She will hit the wall hard.

>"And I cannot wait to have this waste of a cum-guzzler out of my life. She will hit the wall hard.

>"I met a fucking sublime little Russian here ... which made me realise that time I blew on the 50-cent stripper ... I would not touch her with a goddamn glove.

>"I can only hope that karma kicks in and takes the gift of breath from her. Sorry man, but now I will stop at nothing."

BONUS ROUND:

>Depp’s original text read, “Hopefully that cunt’s rotting corpse is decomposing in the fucking trunk of a Honda Civic!!”

>“I will fuck her burnt corpse afterwards to make sure she is dead.”

Attached: 1652821878371.jpg (1200x628, 61.96K)

great to be back shame its all video

Not sure anyone really cares today.

I was not going to watch today, just plainly because its all video. Sure it might have some random "oh shit" moments, but most of the day is gunna be meaningless filler by Heards defense.

we might get lucky
they said last night it was gonna be a long one

yeah nah I'm fully expecting it to be a slow and quiet day
last night was mental
I made 20 threads and they were the most popular thread on Any Forums

I wouldn't mind people not caring today kek

Attached: 1652813296610.png (628x671, 282.59K)

So both Depp and Heard fucked that tranny yesterday?

heshe said that depp was in love with them in some deep and special way
didn't get confirmation of sexual intercourse and thank god for that
that would have been the moment this trial got too weird for me

We're actually expecting a live witness today, possibly Heard's sister Whitney.

Someone's already trying to thread split

sorry i didn't see this one

Things went sour when he/she used Depp's 14 year old daughter to promote his/her photo shoot for sexual minorities, claiming Lily-Rose was bisexual. Neither she nor Depp were happy about that and their friendship ended. iO seems like a leech.

Yeah ta for these too

lol it's okay pirateanon
I was almost late

part of me wants to ditch the thread but I've been doing this for three weeks now
it's the only life I know

so sad to see johnny's state in these messages

Attached: pic-selected-220518-0937-20.png (354x367, 146.62K)

a mega pint for you fren

Attached: 1652805681845.png (579x505, 304.3K)

I'll drink to that

the stream is on now
after this little sidebar I'm sure we'll get down to it

Attached: 1650990397983.png (615x621, 419.37K)

Hello friends.
Yesterday was amazing. Let's have fun today, too :)

Attached: 1643400013772.png (1000x800, 265.12K)

who is this skank and why is she always posted lateley?

I actually find Any Forums better with the 30 second cooldown posting time, lets us stay up to the second on events. Elaine's still there so Amber hasn't fired her. Camille takes her rightful place back at Johnny's lift side. They're already joking and laughing.

Amber Heard's best witness so far
an ex-friend who hates her now
Rocky or Racqi Pennington is her name

amber's druggie (former) best friend
she's been telling everyone she's her best friend, but after amber punched her she didn't speak to her since

Attached: pic-selected-220518-1502-42.png (586x509, 319.51K)

So now that both celebrity crosses are done, whats left? Franco on video? Surprise cameo of Musk?

So, sad we are probably getting one or more video depos, but we may also get Amber's sister today live. After Johnny and Amber, her sister is the one I was most hyped about (nobody gives a fuck about that old hag ex of him that's nuts and only wants to bring JD down because he was done fucking here).

i hope kate moss comes in, since yesterday, they're allowed to call her in

Attached: pic-selected-220518-1504-27.png (579x503, 245.76K)

Gonna be shite the day lads. Nothing we can't get a 3 minute summary of from some cunts tik-tok or Facebook reel tomorrow.

>Franco on video? Surprise cameo of Musk?
both dropped out
at the moment Johnny Depp *could* be called as a witness and grilled by Amber's team

we might get one more live witness before the end of today but we're going to have to wait and see

Fuck bros... Heard looking kinda qt today.

Amber looks MUCH more casual today, beige sweater, with a black decorative belt, hair down and simple necklace. Black jacket which she'll leave over her shoulders

Attached: Amber Day 18.png (809x497, 511.89K)

Not gonna lie, Amber looks extremely hot today, that plain shirt is very form fitting.

Amber standing prematurely for the jury, bet she was told how disrespectful it was to walk out after redirect yesterday.

would hatefuck and dump

what an abuse victim sounds and looks like

>Feet

Attached: pic-selected-220518-0853-45.png (918x864, 1.04M)

She looks nice in a dress. Why does she always choose those weird dictator pant suits?

Hmm looks jewish to me

>I don't remember if it was both or one
Amber said both of her feet were badly cut up after walking on broken glass.

That would be suicide for them. He already beat Rottenborn with his charisma the first time around, some weeks later when everyone is even more pro-Depp and after yesterday's fiasco with her legal team? Final nail in the coffin right there.

monsterbros....

Aquamaaaaaaan

Attached: 1652811029205.jpg (250x233, 4.36K)

To look more serious and professional, give the impression that she's not a wild party animal.

Attached: HomerBoring.jpg (1095x799, 82.74K)

personally I quite enjoy watching this bitch lose all hope as she wastes the entire day on this zoom deposition
with that mopey jew face

yeah I was thinking the same thing
she has that kind of face doesn't she