I am forgotten

Remember this guy? What a hoot! I miss Red Skull - did he ever get anything right?
Also, ITT, post your favorite LARP from days gone by.

Attached: 825FFCB1-C689-48BC-B77C-3A588390F679.jpg (1210x1958, 251.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2022/05/17/elon-musk-calls-on-sec-to-evaluate-twitter-user-numbers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i outed him :3 he doesn't post anymore because of what They did to him

>what they did to him.
What did they do to him?
Who are “they”?

Im pretty sure he died, he was an old dude and he posted a picture of his hands all messed up.

yeah he got irradiated from a job he does for the government, burned his hands real bad, had to go for treatment, there's a chance he died. His hands were TERRIBLE looking. He posted pics.

I think he flew too close to the sun and got owned by fellow glowies
He used to post shit right as it hit Twitter, then we caught on and called him out relentlessly. Had a few predictions that were spooky then disappeared.
He fucked himself for validation from Mongolian basket weavers

I never heard about his job, i thought he was some retired capitol hill insider Boomer who picked up good intel from other glowies and posted it here.

The timeline seems to coincide with covid so i'm wondering if he either caught covid or got vaccine side effects like severe clotting.

But he was ultimately just a larper, right? Like he just made up shit from a Tom Clancy novel?

they gave him radiation poisoning
his daughter actually posted the picture

Calm before the storm was the greatest and most annoying LARP of all time.

Forgotten is he who allows himself to be forgotten.
Charlie Bravo Echo 653
'tis in
the holy archives
>inb4source

Attached: 16528782315698.jpg (1210x1958, 278.78K)

[META]

Attached: [META].jpg (81x78, 1.75K)

His intel about the La Palma volcano was fascinating. He said that Trump and some CEO from a communications company or something were behind it.

he said he was in the chernobyl site before the russians got to it this year
that's what he "claims"

Absolutely, never right, always wrong.

If you go through the archives searching >inb4source then you will see he is right about some things. The most fascinating stuff is the metal futures he predicted pre election, as well as some Ukraine conflict info. My guess is that he is some sort of banking jew larping as a boomer. The writing style is how they can identify you on this site.

No, not a single prediction he made came true. And I've seen most of his threads.

good attempt but RS would never wear a UN meme flag

checked for RS

For the record, I think you are legit and thank you for posting information for people with ears and eyes to self-discover

numerous predictions came true, but i think that was the point. the make one last failing prediction that kited the enemy into a vulnerable position

what did "They do to him"?

Attached: fcy7tgfn.png (757x1015, 1.4M)

Even a broken clock is right once a day. If you make 20000 "predictions", you gotta be correct sometimes. He was just a LARPing faggot. Also, his predictions weren't really predictions, just fucking posting some article. Like this:

cnbc.com/2022/05/17/elon-musk-calls-on-sec-to-evaluate-twitter-user-numbers.html

Then a week later when something new happens he would say "'never wrong, ahead of schedule, 'tis in the holy archives" and other schizos like this guy would play the circlejerk game with him. His predictions were "something is gonna happen with this thing" kind of predictions.