Nigger get away beating old white man

This NIGGER gets to livestream himself beating the shit out of old white people and get away with it. The KIKES that run the judicial system let him loose to terrorize more white people.

This is why I say HAIL SAINT PAYTON GENDRON! Fuck niggers, but especially fuck their jew masters who make us live with these fucking apes.

If the next Saint kills a bunch of kikes like Saint Robert Bowers, so much the better!

Attached: Nigger Crime.jpg (720x1280, 93.6K)

The old dude was also black and rest of your post smells like fed.

America is a cucked nation, a cucked nation that also tries to make all other nations also become cucks to Zionists, fags and shitskins

>smells like fed.
that's it folks, we are official done. there is no option left because it is now "fed" to win.

Attached: 1617809591010.png (785x731, 159.92K)

The old man was not black you lying faggot glownigger you can see his head in the bottom left of the picture. Put your service weapon in your mouth.

Kys. He killed an old white man and filmed himself attacking other whites

Kek

Only political solutions are the white man's solution. Lynchfags, vigilantes and feds gtfo to africa

Niggers are murdering white elders in the streets constantly but ONE SUPPOSED BOUT of fighting back (more likely a discord tranny false-flagging) and every apparatus of the state is hyper-focused on preventing anymore retributive violence against the protected classes.
You can look around right now and find a story of a nigger murdering a white old man somewhere in this country, and that nigger will get away with it. A few elderly niggers get plugged in Buffalo and suddenly Joe Biden is gonna make sure every young white man left is over-scrutinized into a "justified police homicide".

boomers can sleep in the bed they pissed in

you're sleeping in it retard

So what Im reading is that if your stupid you cant go to trial? Is he locked up in a mental institution?

fuck off tranny

bump for justice

Attached: biden beatdown.jpg (596x402, 90.92K)

I don’t care when niggers die. Nigger death makes me smile. Anyone paying attention knows justice is dead - you will not win by playing by their rules. Stay on the lookout and don’t let feds or niggers kill you White man

This.

Attached: fun.gif (265x298, 1.93M)

Wtf is he shooting an air horn

I hope God sends him to Hell asap

BRAPatatat

He's in a psych ward for the rest of his life. He didn't get away with anything.

looks like it

Attached: trigun.jpg (320x240, 26.82K)

I am so happy I got a PTR91 now.

Attached: FAL PTR91 PTR 91 308 does to the human skull.webm (352x640, 1.02M)