What political circumstances cause people of a given country to put their lives at risk just to take a shower?

What political circumstances cause people of a given country to put their lives at risk just to take a shower?

Attached: 1632519997252.jpg (1200x912, 106.33K)

Death is a blessing

Meybe its 12v or something

i want to kill myself

Attached: 1651487591830.jpg (718x928, 43.5K)

sergey, it's 230 V and it's not grounded for the true brazilian experience
they are rarely less powerful than 5500W. Yes, it's 5.5kW worth of power plugged into macaco tier electrical grid and enclosed in flimsy plastic housing

127v
5500w here

but it's grounded correctly because i paid an eletrician to do it
in my new house though it's gas, kinda nervous because never heard of someone dying because of an electric shower, but gas leaks? all the time

>electrocutes you into a prolonged seizure and makes you shit yourself
heh nothing personal kid

kek
now that's some negrofabrication

I accidentally touched it once and I just felt like I got punched it's less dangerous than polish streets

>it's less dangerous than polish streets
it certainly is less dangerous that brazilian streets, never know if they are recording new chainsaw beheading video around the corner

I always imagine people touching it and then falling down and getting knocked into a coma when they hit their head on the propane heater and wall mounted ceing fan in the back of the shower

whitoid doesnt know the difference between south and central america

OP does not know that it's common practice to ground building electric to metallic water drainpipe, there is no danger of electrocution.

Nerd

Kek
Fpbp

>gas
>showers
Just use a wooden door, faggot

less dangerous than gas showers, look it up

>when a fucking mutt from poland know your country and sopa de macaco this well
You are a brother in my heart

How common are trannys in Brazil, is it a meme or not

Attached: grounding life hack.png (735x854, 767.06K)

happened 6 million times to my people. careful