Should women have voting rights?

Should women have voting rights?

Attached: 30E403BE-9B70-4FC7-88AA-61E4E3267716.png (1440x1701, 1.09M)

Built for BBC

Yes. When they turn 40

if you like having your society spiral downward due to optimistic policies that continually backfire

Democracy shouldn't even exist.

No, property doesn't need rights

Yes if both their parents still live together and they have a husband and at least two children

it doesnt

no. pic rel

Attached: women vote.jpg (1500x3719, 2.41M)

Unirinocally they shouldn't. Women are super easy to pander to and manipulate as a voter base.

Absolutely not. Women should not be treated as second class citizens either. Their role in life is to breed, keep a home, and raise children. They were treated with respect until they demanded equality. Women do not make decisions, but women do influence them and tend to run things behind the scenes with the man being the ultimate deciding factor.

Same thread over and over. Yawn

Womens Suffrage creates World Suffering

Attached: Canada_1929_pure_coincidence.jpg (1024x768, 73.19K)

This.

yes if they are not white

Attached: 1518887842972.jpg (750x750, 209.88K)

Based Bazza.

I actually have a compromise on this one.

Women who are married to land owning men may vote with their husband's written consent.

i propose we give the voting right to the smallest possible unit of a nation, a family
a father, a mother, at least one child older than 2
and both parents get one vote for the both of them

Only if they let me fuck them.

Women shouldn’t even have the right to eat or drink unless allowed to by their husband/father

Of course not.
Both women and children should be treated like children by men.
Both women and children have similar levels of competency and intelligence.
You would never have a women be boss or president for the same reason a child shouldn't have those roles.

I wanna beat her up vigorously, just bareknuckle her face over and over again until the blood is squirting and her stupid shit head smile is gone
God I hate women so much it’s unreal

I love Jessu

That's when they're the most cunty

For what purpose?