There's no way ruining cinema is not on purpose

There's no way ruining cinema is not on purpose.
>game: cortana and chief have good, fun relationship
>TV: they hate each other
>chief doesn't take off the helmet
>chief is naked
>aliens are all another species
>aliens have a human
>men tough
>men flimsy
>men in charge
>women in charge
>halo is a space ring planet
>john halo
>spartans are badass
>spartans are just emotional nitwits
Point is they DID play the games, otherwise they wouldn't know exactly what to reverse to make it bad. This goes for every woke show. They take the good, and they make it shit.
This is on purpose. They're making them bad on purpose. inb4 take meds

Attached: 1642699175580.png (421x601, 464.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Q-dOZCzBSo
youtube.com/watch?v=sqnTYUx6wbk
youtube.com/watch?v=rTa_xckWJeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews

fpbp

Attached: 1638088938021.png (857x457, 15.71K)

it's literally this
why did we let them be in control of our entertainment?
why did we let them be in control of anything?

Seems pretty on point with the original storyline besides Cortana and John interactions. Spartans we’re originally designed to crush the rebels but were repurposed. Halo is a space planet ring technically if you ever played the game…

This is what happened after you morons managed to find every complain possible about Halo 5.

Don't interfer with the authors vision because he's going to be replaced, the story going to be much more messed and shit like this and Reddit Infinite is going to happen.

There was NOTHING

NOTHING

wrong with Cortana (a fragment of her, even, not a complete Cortana) turning evil and taking over the galaxy, now there's absolutelly everything wrong with Halo.

It's funny when teat suckling retards like you complain about the quality of media you're being drip-fed. If you know what good media looks like why don't you produce some instead of crying that the slop in the trough is gross? You're just a consumer and that's all you'll ever be. You'll take what you get, pig.

You shouldn't be waiting your time with the garbage called videogames and movies anyway
youtube.com/watch?v=4Q-dOZCzBSo
youtube.com/watch?v=sqnTYUx6wbk

Go learn Torah and do mitzvot
youtube.com/watch?v=rTa_xckWJeg

>just make your own hollywood

>inb4 take meds
you must be new here
everyone knows entertainment is pozzed to the extreme, and been known for ages

Classic poltard NPC kneejerk catchphrase reply instead of saying anything of substance. Hollywood is the most inefficient way to produce movies possible, if Hollywood is your personal standard of quality in cinema then the problem is you.

Infinite is pretty good though. I liked it a lot.

The series is absolute trash sadly. Doing everything they can to be different from the games. Op is right about destroying on purpose.

The games are garbage and the show was made after 2012. Why would you watch it? Buy an ad.

>john halo

Is this true lmao

Is he friends with jim postal and josh doom

I can make any art better than what you see. I can make a masterpiece of any form of course i will never see money for it

Don't forget about Chell Portal, Stanley Parable, William Wolfenstein, Guybrush Monkey-Island. and Duke Duke-Nukem. Ah yes, such classic last names.

Infinite is a decent game, but horrible to fit in the Halo lore. And this series continues to be a dumpfire.

I legit wish they would stop putting Master Chief in the games, he's not Mario, Halo isn't Super Mario and doesn't need to be Super Mario.
Fucking go back, tell the story of a different marine, or a different timeline, ala what they did with Reach and ODST. Fucking ignore the 15yer olders (who aren't even 15 anymore) asking "where's Chief duuuduuur where chief and cortana duurr".

they sure as fuck didn't want to do this due to commercial reasons, well, Halo is now in a dire state and soon enough not even Chief, Cortana or lack of sprinting will give it enough of a commercial reason to exist.

Not at all.

Halo is about a desperate fight for survival and sacrificing shit/doing what is necessary to survive. Master chiefs motto is "Saving Humanity no matter the cost" not "My head hurts so lets fuck".

The series is about stupid drama and moralizing. Somehow no one cares about a war that had already billions killed and will exterminate humanity in mere months if nothings happens. Even Halsey is after the artifacts to "Unlock the species potential" whatever it means while everyone is about to be genocided.
Also the Rebel girl and the negro scoundrel storyline is like taken right out of Star Wars. Nothing to do with Halo.
Only thing they nailed is the looks of the gear and vehicles but that wasn't hard.

Yes, they intentionally ruin everything you once had to retreat into so you are constantly surrounded by clown world.

343i got sick of trying to live up to Bungie and failing in every way, so now they are trying to alienate the old fan base by doing the stupidest non halo shit possible.
Its basically them indirectly telling the old fanbase to fuck off, and try to gain a new audience.

Why would John and Cortana have a good relationship out the gate? Smdh you would write terrible stories. Cortona and John will be friends in the end.

I'll be sure to make a video on this show in the coming days. I'll have to witness for myself of the crimes committed by cultural vandals who are hellbent on destroying our modern myths.

Distribution and advertising has always been the issue.

Attached: 20220226_130551.jpg (2352x1503, 692.82K)

all other things are spot on, but I think they managed to convey why spartans are special, they were designing weapons and interpreting languages etc. that was basically the only redeeming quality of the show, plus the fight were john was throwing 80 pound weight like they were pillows in a pillow fight

0.0005/10 would watch 5 minutes