There are only two genders, the rest is schizophrenia

There are only two genders, the rest is schizophrenia.

Attached: 241F23BC-869E-4CB7-BA54-92DB67C0E865.jpg (640x480, 40.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1k2XmzYs3Y7C
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People are confusing their sexual orientations with gender.

Crazy ain’t it

There are two sexes, and zero genders.

is that daisy taylor?

I will never be a woman.

Sexual fetishism*

No such thing as orientation. Everyone is straight or defective

Thats a dude.

Wrong, a male can have a feminine spirit and energy, everyone knows this, therefore it's not just a physical thing, we all know this.

Attached: tumblr_8f803bea61d6fdd049c66c017fefe508_f7dc01e6_500.jpg (500x625, 46.73K)

Das rite

*ahem*
define woman

That's not how it works, leafbro

>a faggot can be insane
yes we are unfortunately well aware of this

there are no genders. gender is stupid

>a male can have a feminine spirit and energy
Your gender is MERELY determined by your chromosomes and has nothing to do with "spirit", "energy", or your leaf opinion.

hippie faggot

Attached: 1652121209318.jpg (718x914, 95.33K)

There are two SEXES (gender is a term coined by a Jewish pedophile) there exists male and female. There are also intersexed people that have both sexual organs (Hermaphrodites / Turner Syndrome for instance), but the intersexed are exceptions to the rule and should be treated as disabled, and not a sex unto themselves.

>There are two SEXES (gender is a term coined
Mental note to look at a 100 year old dictionary and verify this claim sometime.

There's four genders:
Male, female, intersex, and eunuch.

Intersex is just a big ol' catch all. And most intersex identify as male or female, but in most of human civilisation, there's always been 3 genders with eunuchs having their place in society because rulers did not want other men fucking their bitches.

Who does that footpussy belong to?

I have schizophrenia and I never get confused about my gender what happened to you guys did ur balls drop off?

>Definition of eunuch
>1 : a castrated man
eunuch = castrated male human
Nice try at confusing things but your attempt failed. Now move onto your next attempt to be Jewish.

Atheists confirmed, if you merely believe humans are physical you are a soulless fuck, TABARNAK

vocaroo.com/1k2XmzYs3Y7C