Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: peterson.png (758x1787, 571.12K)

YOU

Attached: 1647809069983.jpg (600x600, 64.33K)

The jews pushing whale blubber as attractive.
It will never work.

Its like saying men are women or apples are bananas.

Fat people are disgusting and not attractive.
They can be tolerable and sometimes nice people. But they will never be pleasing to look at.

Everyone discussing it is ugly, I'm an attractive man and I don't even care about ugly people problems.

He's objectively right here. Twitter leftoids will cope and seethe as usual. None of this surprises me, angers me, or threatens me anymore. I don't care. All I care about is white people winning and Israel being destroyed.

who the fuck reads "Sports Illustrated" anymore?

And Time magazine
And Newsweek magazine
And Scientific American magazine.

I can see reading Sciend and Nature though.

Nah, JP died on the wrong hill there. Fat chick's aren't worth complaining about as a grown man

>corporations trying to normalize morbid obesity and literally turn the world into wall-e isn't worth complaining about
Fucking retard.

all of them
beauty destroyers and peterstein the gamma boy

all get the rope too

Attached: 1875 Coomers.jpg (964x1200, 123.33K)

>Peterson makes a point that goes against the (((agenda))) so twatterfags adhom him to death
Gee I wonder who was in the wrong

By his own logic his wife is ugly as fuck by having a kike face
Fat isn't the only thing that makes someone less attractive, and the only reason models are stuck thin is because gay men pick them to look.like titless twinks

i only know of moviebob from Any Forums twitter threads and him being a guardian of teenage boys of other families is a laugh, the guy is a sad pedo cunt

Like the notion of beauty is some eternal entity. What a brain-dead moron. Doesn't he believe in free market capitalism? No wonder he drugged himself into a coma. Pathetic self-hating closeted communist

Do a no makeup issue if you want to be progressive

Fuck fatties, fuck twitter commies, and fuck you for starting a thread about this “incident” literally nobody but /leftypol/ even cares about.

Attached: 1591893817896.jpg (1024x570, 41.57K)

everyone. people need to be exterminated asap

>t.

Attached: 1523449809618.jpg (695x500, 140.81K)

this nigger looks like he's from a zombie movie. How much drugs was this retarded junkie doing?

The #BobMob comes for JBP

I think Jordan was in the wrong and likely low test. He kinda has a point where we are glorifying fats now but it also ignores how the skinny fit beauty standards are a pretty new phenomenon. That girl on the cover is just a bit fatter than Renaissance art ladies or classical sculptures. We are due for a correction after years of 90s and 2000s Kate Moss type models. There are fatter hogs he could be complaining about like Tess Holiday, this was a weird hill to die on. Boomers can't be trusted on Twitter.

The flak he got really brought out the simps though.

the most insidious fatass cope is "she has a beautiful face." well, facial symmetry is beautiful. now go lose 50 lbs.

jordan peterson is right, are that much dumb to ask this. Normalizing obesity which is unhealthy becaause of "oh dont hurt her feelings" "she will feel bad if she is a fat fuck so lets say that it is ok" is pure idiocy.

I think JP might actually be gay. Imagine seeing this and getting upset instead of getting a boner. And honestly, it would explain the horde of young men he loves to keep around.

Attached: jm_siswim_yumi_nu_02_391_wmweb.jpg (800x1200, 219.01K)

Cute bulge

Exactly.

Yeah I’d plow her. I could understand his criticism if it was a sports illustration.