Aus/pol/ - comfy late bake

Remember what they took from you

news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/unvaccinated-australians-question-why-they-are-still-unable-to-work-due-to-unfair-mandates/news-story/8b22ad83e645f7974201fcf3675fdeb8

abc.net.au/news/2022-05-18/united-australia-party-volunteer-banned-poster-altercation/101078542

Attached: 1563886766096.png (929x1200, 797.82K)

Does the average aussie really say cunt that frequently?

I'd be surprised at myself for not saying cunt out loud at least 50 times a day - absolutely no embellishment on that statement, fren. It's a fucking way of life, cunt.

Cunt off you cunting cunt.

Attached: 1623430570210.png (414x508, 189.6K)

Sometimes I cunt even think of another word to say, ay cunt

wot cunt?

PING PONG CHING CHONG!

Attached: A7FB2A41-0482-46D4-AC1F-21D075AF5D2F.jpg (394x378, 20.74K)

a cunting cuntadian

Farken oath cunt.

Just had sex with a woman

>Just had sex with a woman
First time, or first time with a woman?

Attached: 1632387346276.png (400x400, 126.91K)

Only beta cucks like white roasties. Chinese girls are wife material and good mothers. Jews hate when white men and Chinese women marry and breed.

White women are not race loyal. Fucking every nigger and every dog they see until marrying a white cuck is not race loyal. Only pussy worshiping white knights could claim otherwise.
>but muh marriage stats
Fornication (sex before marriage) is not included in those stats. You only have to walk inside a mall or other public place to see all the roasties with their dyed blonde hair and nigger on their arm or half nigger in their stroller, absent a father.

White women are shit, and only cucks defend them. White women are shit of their choosing. They were all raised to hate niggers by their extended family. They are not children. They are responsible for their actions. God punished Eve in the garden, and thus God also dictated they are not mindless children.

white women WILL turn your kids into transexual, pedo, nigger worshippers.

Chinese women are the best wives on the planet. That is all.

>pic related, look at this disgusting white woman virtue signalling about killing her child... or your child.

white women will give your children the BOOSTY BOOST. chinese women wont

Attached: boosty boost psycho.png (744x863, 1.15M)

>28
>250k cash
>cbf working anymore
>anxiety about house market crashing as I buy in
>no houses to buy and those that are have 50+ people paying well over market price
>parents want me to move out
How long could I last overseas bros? Asia?
Maybe I'll just live van life, or get a caravan.

Which ear hole did you coom in? I always choose the right

Migrate

I came on the foot

Why do you cunts have little fucking hissy fits over who's thread is being used? Who the fuck cares cunt you posted better news links hurr durr

Gay love shouldn't even be an issue. Having a family when you can't afford a lawyer is homosexual shilling, asshat.

Real Thread:

You switched your ID again officer

Bro 250k? how the fuck do you make so much?

Is the caravan life kino? How much savings would you need to do a full country trip?

>how the fuck do you make so much?
Did you miss the part where he still lives with his parents?