Is the GQP the biggest threat to our democracy?

GQP
Etymology
Blend of GOP + QAnon. The GOP stands for "Grand Old Party", the Republican Party of the United States of America, a conservative political party. The usage of "Q" refers to Republican politicians either supporting the QAnon conspiracy theories or becoming closer to extremism and fascism.

Proper noun
GQP

(US politics, slang, derogatory) The Republican Party, especially politicians and members who align themselves with militant extremism.

Attached: politics-usa-uncle_sam-republicans-g_o_p_-us_politics-u_s_politics-CS562834_low.jpg (800x546, 62.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

malloy.rocks/index.php/news/30-american-fascism-trumpism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>1 post by this ID
fuck off retard
anybody that replies below this line is a retard

RETARD LINE:
--------------------------------------------------------

Fuck off fascist

GQP
An acronym which stands for “Grand QAnon Party.” This acronym is used to highlight the schism that exist between members of the GOP who have a grip on reality, and those that have become subservient to the 45th president by means of an internet troll.
The GOP is a shell of its former self, might as well just change its name to the GQP.

Attached: NewQGOPLogo.jpg (1000x676, 98.02K)

You wouldn't know fascism if you walked in on it having sex with your parents.

Attached: 1652838109836.png (1692x980, 2.04M)

No, Qtards are the biggest gift the Democrats ever received from Republicans.

Yes because we're a republic, not a democracy.
You don't want democracy. Democracy failed with ancient Greece when all it took was charisma and sway to do absolutely retarded things.

I thought GQP stood for Grand Queer Party

INB4 "nobody fell for Q here -- we're all le-epic high-IQ reality Chads, not a bunch of dumb mouth-breathing rednecks."

Attached: polniggers.png (1852x880, 241.47K)

>fascist
I'm sure you think that's not a fascist memeflag you're showing, but you'd be wrong.
Fascism is communism without jews. prove me wrong fuckboy.

>is x a threat to mobrule?
I wish it was...

How Trump used fascist propaganda to radicalize his Qanon death cult
malloy.rocks/index.php/news/30-american-fascism-trumpism

Attached: patriotism-is-a-gateway-drug-to-fascism.jpg (1000x1000, 163.55K)

Attached: 248435.jpg (750x2827, 2.28M)

Listen, tranny. I don't care what threatens your hold on society, as long as the threat wins out.

Trump had no power to be a fascist. He literally gave his DOJ to the Dems while he was on Twitter whining about coverage of his crowd sizes. His own executive branch then hounded him on the basis of Democratic conspiracy theories and realpolitik.
He had no sway over the media except perhaps Fox News and a couple of lesser entities like OANN. Nothing close to the Democrats' control of the media (but no, I don't think Biden has enough power to be a fascist either).
Tons of woke-grifting corporations were against him. He had no power over Big Tech.
His own military routinely kept intel from him and contravened his policies.
He was, in the end, just a tweeting incompetent and weak motherfucker.

Attached: 1611285606463.jpg (1521x1065, 544.2K)

Freedom is more important than democracy. Fuck off common scum.

January 6 is worse than the holocaust

Attached: cjones07132021 (1).jpg (3378x2550, 2.5M)

I wish

>GQP
Boomer #resistance lib phrase that I didn’t expect to see on Any Forums, ever.
My guess is that this thread is created by another normie (woman) glowie.

>"our democracy"
>t. Commie fuck

Please kys right now. The most revolutionary act you could ever perform is literally ending your life right now.