IT'S OVER, ISN'T IT?

now that Japan is fucked where do we go to be safe?

Attached: Screenshot_3230.png (1243x745, 1.45M)

Fucking Irish, always quick to give up.

Attached: 1650137355328.png (1241x1899, 2.87M)

is an italian flag fucking indonesian fag

>where can i run to now?
Pathetic, spineless wimp. You people deserve to lose

Only Antartica left for us

Yawn, Shibuya ward in Tokyo already did this a few years back.
They merely recognize fag marriages that were signed abroad.
Fag marriage is still illegal in Japan and will be after November too.
>Inb4 muh slippery slope

>now that Japan is fucked

Attached: 0B869D93-61E1-4A56-B524-AD23ED104ED7.jpg (550x513, 44.65K)

To china :)

>Where do we go to be safe?

There is no running. Peyton Gendron figured that out.

終わっちまったか...

Attached: 1628444276296.png (800x800, 367.08K)

China is not for non-Chinese. Unless you think 99% of this board is Chinese Americans

China will suddenly begin begging for immigrants when the country runs out of working adults in the near future, but the "immigrants" will probably be closer to slaves.

お前はもう死ねでいる!

>runs out of working adults in the near future
Are you retarded?

That won't happen
we are taking relevant people in, though
if you are like an amazing engineer

What benefits do people get from being freemasons? I would imagine to join a culty organization like that you'd have some monetary or sexual benefits. Otherwise why would you join it? Secondly if there are monetary or sexual benefits, how do I join? I'm in the 99th percentile of intelligence in my country, have family members that span being generals in the military to chief justice of the country.

Have you seen China's demographics? The population decline is about to begin or may have already begun.

yeah bro they're really going to be hurting with 5 times your population, and japan is about to implode and need a gorillion immigrants too. dumb nigger

>I'm in the 99th percentile of intelligence in my country, have family members that span being generals in the military to chief justice of the country.
and you can't still get pussy? Is really over....

woman worshiping beta male

At this point a global revolution against jews is the only salvation for us all. It's that or extinction. Make your choices.

Issac newton never had kids