When will Japan (and Asians) stop wearing masks? It's really annoying

When will Japan (and Asians) stop wearing masks? It's really annoying.

Attached: 1647290848067.webm (720x406, 1.69M)

Punch them until they stop.

fat fucking mikers

Who gives a shit, post more nip qt 3.14s.

when they quit having big ole moon faces with can opener teeth

Attached: ok.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

Never, I hope.

Attached: chinkcutie.jpg (505x1024, 78.4K)

Nips have always worn masks during cold/flu season

I'd love to hear her say "But mister, I poop from there" in broken English.

We have been wearing masks since before covid...
It's a courtesy to others, because if you see the subway in tokyo, it's super crowded. If you are near to someone and they cough on you, you'd get pissed.

Also if you look like shit and have a hangover, you can just wear a mask and use it as an excuse

they did it waaaaaaaaaaaaaay before any covid crap, if they had a simple flu they would wear a mask, some places wear it just because it is poluted, for example since japan loves so much privacy the mask is perfect for that too, so the answer is never because they wear it since forever

good example ty user. she would be so much hotter with a mask

looks like my gf but my gf is more modest

mira las boobas

It's obvious it's become ingrained culturally, though they really aren't necessarily strict about it. Even precovid people where wearing them like an accessory.

>We have been wearing masks since before covid...
That's bullshit and you know it. It was very rare, especially in warm weather.

Attached: 1631012055368.webm (720x956, 2.87M)

I just love big Japanese tiddies so God damn much. They're rare, but damn are they good.

I don't think "rare"
Before covid maybe 15% of people on a subway ride are wearing one, now it is 100%.

I'm moving to Taiwan soon and those morons are still wearing masks outside.

I grew up in Japan, user. If you were sick and went to school without a mask, people would be angry at you.
Talents (not sure the word in english, more like TV celebrities?) and idols also wore masks to hide their identities in public.
If you walked around in Japan for a bit, you would see a mask. Every konbini sells them, they even have special ones that are less hot for warm weather, and ones that have special packet inserts for cold weather.

Asians wear masks to cover their ugly gook faces.

>Average white supremacist

I always liked the Asian masks. It made Asia feel cleaner.

Yes, rare.

Yes, that's rare.
>If you walked around in Japan for a bit, you would see a mask.
I have, and I did. Maybe 1/1000 people wore one. That's very rare. About a million times more common than here, but still very rare.

N-n-nnnnice mask

Attached: 1648747274225.jpg (756x1008, 182.69K)

she knows exactly what shes doing

if you are sick, just dont go to school at all

I think you are right about 1/1000 in the countryside, but in the city, Korean user is right, it's around 15% pre-covid.

Also true. This is why masks are a dumb idea when it comes to disease prevention.
>It's fine for me to be in public when I'm sick, I'm wearing a mask*

*That does nothing

>looks like my gf
please dont tell me you are a white english teacher

I wish the West was ethnically homogenous like Asia. Asia is comfy and safe, especially Japan and South Korea.

I'm not wearing one

Attached: 1481741914371.png (1750x1750, 894.18K)

no i am not

No way. It'd be more common on the train, but not in the street or otherwise in public.

Yes, if you have a fever or something serious, of course. But for a mild cough, cold or seasonal allergies, it's not allowed as a reason to skip school

Yeah, but only when you were clearly sick
Also for hayfever

Never, they wear masks way before covid even existed.

We all know it's about hiding your face more than anything, whether that's because you you look too ugly without it or want to stay anonymous (literally saving face lol). The sick argument doesn't work because you are not supposed to go around spreading viruses in the first place.

It's less about disease prevention than courtesy, like I said earlier. If you are sneezing or coughing a lot, don't do it on me.
I agree it doesn't do much for disease prevention. Any "mask law" was bullshit, anyway.
I lived more of my life in Japan than you, Korean user lived more of his life there probably, this is just the truth. It's the culture and it won't change.
There are a lot of stupid cultural things, but they will not change.

Not for long it's not

Yes, I said earlier that is one component of it.
It's well known that girls who don't want to do makeup, or have a pimple or something, will just wear a mask.
If you are sick, you have to weak a mask... it's the culture, I don't know what else to tell you. It might be stupid to you but it won't stop.

btw, there are still so many chinese students here wear masks, they even wear masks when taking the exam.
most maskers are chinese female students, most chinese males dont wear masks

>The sick argument doesn't work because you are not supposed to go around spreading viruses in the first place.
Actually people will want to use the mask to show they are sick at work, to show they are such a good worker to come to work even if it is hard. Koreans will look down at you if you skip work for a cold.