Silver is a psyop

>ATTENTION ALL FRENS

Over the last few weeks, you've probably seen a thread with a title like 'Buy Silver!', 'Silver ends the fed!', 'Silver is a hedge against inflation!' and more. And I'm here to tell you the facts: this is a kike psyops of the highest order, an obvious tactic that accomplishes two things:
>Slides threads
>Gets you to buy worthless Jew metals
These threads will always have the same 10 or so images or 'info'graphics shared, citing Silver's industrial use and other nonsense, but the TRUTH is that Silver is basically worthless, both industrially and historically.
Throughout history, Silver has NEVER been a form of actual currency - America, for instance (one of the greatest nations of all time) has ALWAYS used Fiat currency as its preferred form of monetary exchange. This has been the case THROUGHOUT history, with nations using paper or, at best, alloy metal coins.
Industrially, silver is ONLY used in 0.0001% of certain tech. Do you know what IS used industrially? GOLD, that's why it's worth so goddamn much and it's why silver is WORTHLESS by comparison! You hear it all the time, how there's gold in your computer and iphones, but you NEVER hear that about silver, because silver is NOT USED.
Jewbanks own 99% of the silver in the world and they WANT YOU TO BUY IT, just like their worthless diamonds. They'll resort to any tactic to get that metal into your hands, DON'T FALL FOR IT!
>So what can I do?
Silverjews literally just want you to buy their bags. Silver is LITERALLY worthless, and they know it. You can fight them by NOT buying silver and NOT replying to their obvious slide threads.
>Silvershills will attack this thread, proving me RIGHT
>Every post by these kikes is a desperate one
>The truth is out there
>Fuck kikes

Attached: attention news.jpg (1500x1500, 550.45K)

Thanks for baking OP

Attached: zqranrwe3d981.jpg (768x768, 252.02K)

I think the biggest reason for the silver threads if they did have an agenda is that the banks dont want your money in crypto they want it in silver investments instead.

This desu - the Jews want you to own fake metal money, not real crypto. It's obvious.

Thanks, I just bought more silver.

No you didn't, schlomo

Attached: file.png (390x503, 21.21K)

Bullion is based you faggot kike

What is this even supposed to be? lmao

>actual brainlet making thread about investments
>doesn't know shit about what he's talking about
many such cases

>Buys silver stock
>Not actual silver
>Then tries to convince the goys to buy silver
I see your game, kike.

das rite you just exposed our master plan goyim you will hold our silver lined bags

Just think about it. If gold and silver were so valuable they wouldn't be willing to sell it to you in exchange for fiat. They'd probably go around confiscating it or something. Don't give away your valuable dollars for useless rocks.

Are you trying to tell me the key to financial independence isn't novelty coins with animals on them?
This is quite the revelation.

Attached: ayo hol up.jpg (573x604, 38.87K)

>Thanks, I just bought more silver.

This.

Keep it up though you obvious shills. Analog assets that cant be inflated or destroyed in a nuclear war are bad eh? Your vaults must really be running dry.

Canadian Maples are my favorites...

Silver has always been powerful against vampires.

>Just think about it. If gold and silver were so valuable they wouldn't be willing to sell it to you in exchange for fiat. They'd probably go around confiscating it or something. Don't give away your valuable dollars for useless rocks.

Lol, quality shitpost

Do it for the FWTDHWATQADS

Attached: 1634850436683m.jpg (881x1024, 138.99K)

>Throughout history, Silver has NEVER been a form of actual currency - America, for instance (one of the greatest nations of all time) has ALWAYS used Fiat currency as its preferred form of monetary exchange.
Literally every single US dollar was actual gold or silver until 1964. The states have had various fiat schemes (wildcat banks) up to the civil war, but even Lincoln's greenbacks we're backed by metal reserves. It wasn't until FDR that we started to move to true fiat, which Nixon finished.

>Throughout history, Silver has NEVER been a form of actual currency
lol that's a flat out lie
>You hear it all the time, how there's gold in your computer and iphones, but you NEVER hear that about silver, because silver is NOT USED.
>he doesn't understand why silver is being manipulated
shitty b8 OP, research numismatics and psyops before posting again

Attached: 21 uses for silver.jpg (1000x9518, 1.94M)

the don't buy silver threads are coming in so hot, I've increased my silver buying.
Silver doesn't go down so worst case scenario its just an effective store of wealth that's inflation proof.
the only reason NOT to buy silver is if you have some amazing investment that will do better over the short term, otherwise silver is radical

Attached: fellow racists.jpg (700x368, 45.29K)

Thanks OP

Attached: Cypher on money.jpg (1488x838, 173.64K)

Silverchuds in this thread right now don’t know the POWER of Bitcoin

I bought 5 grams of gold and 4 ounces of silver because they look neat. If I won't profit on them then at least they are safe from inflation.

Attached: 1652465804222.gif (244x200, 3.91M)

Memeflag here to remind us that you can't own silver AND other things. You have to choose one or the other.