What exactly is your plan now, vatnik?

What exactly is your plan now, vatnik?

Attached: RDT_20220518_1451542507336214255255112.png (640x772, 350.22K)

Being archenemy of the Antichrist as always. Cheers!

Attached: 16170335231510.jpg (800x600, 131.26K)

Irrelevant countries with tiny incapable militaries full of mentally ill effiminate faggots. I think we're gonna be ok

Now Russians can’t get into the harbor. Kaliningrad is completely cut off.

To draft more fresh bussy to get pounded by BUC.

Attached: 1647329637152.png (640x956, 816.99K)

Meanwhile you're losing to Ukraine, a country considered extremely irrelevant before the war, poorest in Europe, actual shithole. Maybe you vatniks are irrelevant, but you will never admit it.

Losing?

You would get destroyed by Finland far worse than you're getting fucked up in Ukraine right now.

>allow me to explain the geopolitical situation in eastern europe using a series of frogs and wojacks
Truly the quintessential Any Forums post

two more weeks?

>Ukraine just surrenders.
>Kek you're losing!!!
Are you really this retarded?

Wut?

I'm sure they're shaking in fear at these militarily irrelevant nations
They could take Helsinki in a day no exaggeration, if they stopped caring about civilians so much and Grozny'd the place. How delusional are you people? You don't have any significant military whatsoever.

Collapse your economy...WITH NO SURVIVORS.

Attached: banecrashplane.jpg (1280x720, 39.97K)

3 more days to take Kiev, 2 more weeks to demilitarize Ukraine

NATO has poured its entire military apparatus minus troops and its entire economy into Ukraine. When they lose due to the corruption of the jewish leadership there will be nothing standing between Russia and the border of France. Only thing stopping them there will be the possibility of a nuclear counterattack.

>They could take Helsinki in a day no exaggeration

Hahahaha I'm sure they would :D btw Russians don't give a shit about civilians that's why they bomb schools and hospitals and conduct mass rapes and executions.

>They could take Helsinki in a day no >exaggeration,
Like they did Kiev

Who set these timings?

What it means, is that NATO can get involved way more than they did with ukraine.