I just don't understand. Why are NatSocs so fucking evil? I'm black. What the fuck did I ever do to you...

I just don't understand. Why are NatSocs so fucking evil? I'm black. What the fuck did I ever do to you? I've never committed a crime, I work a full-time job, graduated with a 4.0 GPA and work as an engineer.
And yet some of you would still go out of your way just to kill me for being black. Again I ask, why? Isn't it exhausting to carry around this much hate 24/7?

Attached: Sed.png (1080x1129, 173.48K)

>but but but Muh Christmas parade killer!!!
The difference is that there isn't a never ending dog whistle on social media and the largest media outlets to go full Third Reich on all white people. You're not going to find leftist large message boards online praising a crazy black man who ran over working-class whites. But you can already see plenty of guys praising this Buffalo shooter in this exact thread.
Brown people asking for more representation or economic justice is not the same as instigating a Day-of-Rope to "take back the country".

Attached: 202.jpg (3378x2550, 3.2M)

It's simple, whitoids are jealous of BIPOC sucess and they are realising that as systemic racism is dismantled that whites are the weakest group. African-Americans built the U.S. and this has created a massive inferiority complex among mayo monkeys lol.

Nobody cares about skin color they just don’t like niggers

How can the shoot tell who is a nigger if he's not judging by their was skin color?

This is copypasta
Stop replying to slide threads and slide posts

Don't care, didn't read
GTKRWN
Sage

Do you judge food by its taste or its color?

Msm and twitter 24/7 antiwhite hatred, kike liar

Can someone explain to me why the skin color myth became so prevalent?
No one hates nogs because of skin color

I don't need to see your skin color, I just need to read your posts, Jesus.

Attached: 1641985224284.jpg (413x395, 19.24K)

>How can the shoot tell who is a nigger if he's not judging by their was skin color?

Smell

Attached: 1652271641897.webm (406x720, 966.81K)

I judge by bone density

we all understand, you dumb nigger. it was retaliation for the million killed by niggers. call it reparations if you like.

Niggers are the only race with womens more intelligent than mens. Not one race on this earth like you.

They have to do anything in their power to avoid talking about black behavior.

kill yourself nigger

They still dont understand that it's not the skyn cola? It's the fucking skull shape (homo erectus) and their animal genes
Dr Raven - kek

Whites are targets of violence by blacks every day on the basis of race. This is just one sign that White people are adapting to the new and diverse society that politicians and niggerlovers have forced us into.

I can't go to the grocery store I went to as a kid because your kind took it over. I can't walk the streets at night without fear of being attacked because of your kind. If you have to ask why we hate your people then you'll never understand.

jews 100%

>we all da same on the inside! just the malanin that different! 1 race human race

all horseshit of course.

Attached: racescience.gif (2970x2483, 1023.76K)

Most people here don't want to kill blacks, they simply don't want to live with blacks. Why do they not want it, it's their own business, and you are not entitled to them elaborating it to you. Such desire is just an expression of Freedom of Association, which, I remind you, is considered a universal human right. However this right gets violated by their government that forced them to deal with whom they don't want to deal, and violates their right for discrimination, direct extension of Freedom of Association.

When people constantly see that they can't prevent their Freedom of Association being violated, they start thinking that they have no choice but violence.

I have absolutely zero negative or hostile emotions towards blacks btw. What's my secret? I simply don't interact with them at all. All negativity towards blacks seems to come from places where government forces people to associate with them against their own wishes.

Its simply a method of distraction. So instead of patterns of behavior, predisposition to barbaric violence over small shit, etc they just get to claim its cuz dey skin colar.
Imagine having so little capability for self reflection you downplay your own behaviors as a motivation for hatred.

Ask his FBI handler.

Attached: Fbi fucks.jpg (1024x1024, 197.94K)

>I've never committed a crime, I work a full-time job, graduated with a 4.0 GPA and work as an engineer.
Do you have any understanding of what 3 standard deviations above the mean looks like? If not then you are no engineer and a product of this nigger loving system

>muh heckin dead niggies

you can and they did. they write music about it. keep sweating though, kike. you can pretend people can't see what's going on but more and more they do

>4.0 gpa

You’re an affirmative action case, and you know it.

>The difference is that there isn't a never ending dog whistle on social media and the largest media outlets to go full Third Reich on all white people.
See the problem is, you're a nigger so you lack the intellectual capacity to even notice social engineering in the first place. So of course you think there isn't a dehumanization campaign being waged against White people.

Yet you'll have no problem insinuating that white women fuck dogs, that white women age faster other races, that white men are weak and cowardly, that white men have small penises and cannot satisfy their women, that white people molest children, don't bath, can't cook, can't handle spice, and can't dance, all because you see these things repeated on social media and other media outlets.

Like I said you're a nigger.
You can't help yourself.
That's why we didn't let you vote.

“N-word”
That’s always looked so retarded to me.

>378259965

>The difference is that there isn't a never ending dog whistle on social media and the largest media outlets to go full Third Reich on all white people.
Of course not, they say it openly.

The first person he shot was a white lady. Have these people never actually seen the video?

She was definitely not white. She was a light skinned negress mulatto.

>I just don' understand. Why is natsocs so fuckin' evil? i'm black. Wat da fuck did i evah do to choo? i've nevah committed a crime, i work a full-time job, graduated wit a 4.0 gpa an' work as an engineah. *smacks lips*
an' yet sum of choo would still go out of yo way just to kill meh fo bein' black. Again i ask, why? ain't it exhaustin' to carry aroun' this much hate 24/7? Sheeeeeeeeeeiit