Trashtalk thread

Whatever negative is on your mind and you havent got the chance to say, say it.

Attached: F26CE3CB-1F4D-4958-AB58-DCF908516D94.jpg (275x183, 7.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jm-60qmhP_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jew a smelly bad

Fuck niggers

Imagine torturing a transphobe to death. Imagine pulling his teeth out with a pair of pliers. Imagine breaking his fingers. Imagine getting a dull knife and slowly taking pieces of his skin off. Imagine throwing salt on the exposed bloody tissue. Imagine burning his dick off just with a zippo lighter. Imagine keeping him alive for as long as possible. Imagine breaking his shin bones with a chisel and a mallet. Imagine pouring acid in his eyes. Imagine cutting his nose off. Imagine smashing a glass bottle on his face. Imagine slowly pulling his arms off with a rope. Imagine hammering nails into his ears. Imagine just letting him slowly die, every now and then coming and giving him a kick to hear him scream.

Attached: 457.jpg (474x469, 28.02K)

I don't like the fact niggers and jews are allowed to be racist towards honest low/middle class european folk

Attached: 1652827481939.webm (282x500, 2.93M)

especially since we saved them in ww2. I feel like they owe us some respect.

I expect you imagine that every time people laugh at you or tell you your never going to be a women.

My country is full of confused psyoped morons. Even the "president" is psyoped and just plain retarded. I hate jews and don't care to defend them or fight their wars an anyway. I've also come to not trust niggers or cops(more specifically zogbots). I'm glad the jewish system is crumbling.

Fuck russian laws and fuck putler.
I want to get the fuck out of here, but i can't for a year, possibly more. I lived here for 28 years, i really need a change of environment.
I'm extremely envious of "IT bros" that left this shithole and keep writing the posts about how good it is in Montenegro or Georgia.
I wish i was born in Europe where you have unlimited access to the best countries in the world.

Attached: sample_05a74b49e158dbf3b62b7365581a41fc.jpg (850x1545, 362.06K)

Caca

When THE FUCK do I get my dragon gf?
All this "progressiveness" and not a single dragon made via genetic engineering. Come the fuck on.

Not trashtalk but i wouldnt mind a fuckdoll desu but theyre kinda expensive.

PANGETS BITCH

Attached: bongbong.png (320x240, 89.11K)

Any Forums is full of newfags, who don't know even the most basic redpills about race realism and jq and/or hypocrites who are crying about White genocide, but instantly starting bitching/crying/shizoposting then somebody trying to do something with it IRL

I like saying nigger because I'm told I'm not supposed to.
If they stop telling me it's a bad word, I'd probably stop wanting to say it so often.
That won't happen, so nigger word is here to stay.

Romania is a shithole country and none of your citizens should ever be allowed to leave.
Fucking leafs are the weakest faggots I have ever met. I'm sick of Canadians being faggots. Stop it.
Fuck you Colgate, you fuck heads are worse than Canadians.
Faggot. YWNBAW.
Look at this fucking retard with his meme flag. Go run downstairs to your mommy and get a job.
Britons are the most easily offended faggots I've ever met. I met one who was upset at me because I called him a retard because his accent was gay. I thought you faggots were good at banter?
You're a faggot and our country has 50 stars to represent it.
Russia is gay and retarded. Faggotry in your military, incompetent, and letting the bolsheviks destroy your once great nation. Fuck Russia, and fuck communism.
I fucking hate Australians. You cunts are more easily offended than Britons. Your country is a shithole, and no one likes you. You are worthless.
I have nothing to say about the Philippines except the women from there I've met are hot and have large breasts. I bet it's a bug infested shithole.

Fuck kikes
Fuck ishkibibbles
Fuck niggers
Fuck trannies
And of course...
Fuck jannies

Its gonna take a lot of boots on the ground in iran to lower gas prices

>"Y-you're just obsessed with us, chud!"
>Posts this
Why are trannies like this?

You're all gonna die from some easily preventable disease and you're going to deserve it for being so distracted.

Attached: gatestrudeau_.jpg (3633x2667, 1.98M)

I hate and love women, I hate and love myself
youtu.be/Jm-60qmhP_I

Fuck niggers and jews