As a 33yo man who has experienced every degenerate vice the Jews has to offer from injected cocaine mixed with heroin...

As a 33yo man who has experienced every degenerate vice the Jews has to offer from injected cocaine mixed with heroin to having premarital sex with over 50 different roasties, I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt, that this is the happiest I’ve ever been in my life. Go have kids Any Forums. At any cost. You won’t regret it.

Attached: E55C938F-1D61-4E5C-B85C-AB559BE3BFB9.jpg (1000x1500, 116.22K)

to go through this dog life and learn that you wish to condemn others to it isn't even stupid.
congrats, you are now a complete cattle golem pig.

Attached: gift of life.jpg (693x192, 18.26K)

You should probably fix your psychology before you fuck up this innocent child more than you already have. Your degen ways didn't just vanish. They will return, and your children will be the cause, and they will be right to torture you.

You’re just a kike who is mad that you couldn’t give Amalek the kill shot with boomers and terrified of children being taught the truth about your kind instead of having to learn it the hard way after their credit is ruined for life and they spent over a decade being a childless junkie.

110 is coming

Hapa

You’re a triggered kike. I would have never been a degenerate if I had kids young.
>take away anything of value from a man
Lol look at that degenerate he’s so defective

Kikes are the problem not me

White 90% white 10% Jew she’s going to be the next hitler…
Seethe more

call it a gay twitter screencap but i like it.

Attached: file.png (552x524, 160.38K)

how do you figure?

the ultimate cope. truly hilarious.

Remember to vax your kids!

Idk about your whore spawn, kill that little mutant then yourself.

Based. Our children will expel the Jews from the west

Cringe + didn't happen

She’s had zero vaccines like God intended

It is nice. Just be careful not losing your mind when you're alone with your daughter or son. Horny feeling can happen to men just like to women when they breastfeed their child.

Something a lot of parents experience but nobody wants to talk about it because they are afraid people will see them in a negative light is the sexual and violent urges towards their own child.

Not everyone is a self hating pathetic loser with a microdick like you. That's probably a shock to you, though.

What if my daughter is a qt loli.

You won't be happy anymore when she sucks BBC and lets a nigger cream her pussy.

Based and trupilled.
I also am a recovered degenerate turned father, and I can confirm
Also digits.

Also, you're not gonna have a midlife crisis cause you already did all the things. Clear skies from here fren

Great, scag shooters raising future scag shooters. KYS and take your shitty baby with you. Do you really think you deserve to be happy after all you have done? If you answer yes, I will say good day to you nigger.

I have two. Hard to even take a person seriously who hasn't. You're all still children to me, your act is bullshit and I see right through you. You are fragile and pathetic.

>As a 33yo man who has experienced every degenerate vice the Jews has to offer from injected cocaine mixed with heroin to having premarital sex with over 50 different roasties, I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt, that this is the happiest I’ve ever been in my life. Go have kids Any Forums. At any cost. You won’t regret it.
Good shit, brother. Raise her well.

Hello goy. Do you enjoy having kids for their sake or your own? Do you feed them formula chemicals because your whore wife is too lazy to breastfeed? Do you feed them from plastic bottles and give them plastic pacifiers to suck on? Do you outsource raising them to cocolemon videos that stream emf into their brains and little testicles? Do you redirect resources from their brain and hormonal development to creating a desperate immune response to 50 vaccines? Do you filter your water? Most goys have kids for their own selfish reasons and then don’t spend the time to ensure they are grown in a healthy environment. They have kids without the resources to keep them out of public school, without the genetics to ensure they will be successful. If you are like most parents, your children will be part of the domesticated serf class, and like you, their only meaning and fulfillment in life will come from reproducing themselves in order to provide the next generation of cannon fodder, cheap labor, and consumers for your masters.

That’s disgusting you fucking psycho

>she
For now goym. For now.

Why do people lie on soc media.

If you want to habitually lie, just do what sane people do & troll for lulz

I Concur. I have 2. It is the most amazing thing I have ever witnessed and been part of.

Based and vitalist
Cringe deathcult bullshit

Stay Solar bros

Attached: 1652837830701m.jpg (629x1024, 86.62K)

Thank you for this thread user.

Then you are blessed because the only man a woman truly ever loves is her daddy. My daughter loves me more than she will love anyone else on earth. Such is life.

So true. People who don’t have kids are not real adults and it’s disgusting that we pretend they are. You shouldn’t be allowed to vote if you aren’t a parent.

But life is not bad.
You've just been convinced by the screen that it's scary outside your basement when it's not.

She has had exactly zero vaccines and is the happiest baby I’ve ever seen. Only cries when she’s hungry.

It’s such an important part of becoming a man, accomplishing the same thing ghetto queens, rats, insects, bacteria and livestock have successfully done for billions of years. Having kids is a desperate and selfish act for anyone without the knowledge, genetics and means to ensure their bloodline will be part of the ruling class.

My daughter has glass bottles, not plastic. You assume a lot kike. Although she hasn’t had any vaccines, which is the most important part.

Checked. She won’t be allowed to have a internet capable device as long as she lives under my roof, which is the cause for trannyism etc

Please continue not reproducing incel

Home school...

Shut up you doomer pussy. Go outside and experience life before you end up like one of these coward mass shooters.

You are on the right track. Congrats. Keep raising her well and elevate your bloodline and the level of humanity with her. My comments may not be for you after all. They are however valid for most.

What in the actual fuck