The CIA doesn't want you to carry out well planned ambushes on high profile kikes

The CIA doesn't want you to carry out well planned ambushes on high profile kikes.

Attached: 1651863816732m.jpg (686x1024, 79.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BYly1SEl1to
youtu.be/AU0G9Yr6obg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sounds probable

The CIA may not but the FBI surely does. You must know this, ASAC Glownigger, you work for them.

cia glownigger kids will be in the same gulags as the rest of us. thats the fun part.

Who are some high profile kikes?

Please explain to me how this would help a pro-white cause.

I think it would just turn the assassinated person into a martyr. I also think there are plenty of obnoxiously anti-white Jewish people ready to step into the gap too. I don’t see any benefit. Plus you throw away your life, and you commit the sin of murder.

Who would you even go after? George Soros? His money is already donated and the damage is already done. The organizations he has started or helped to grow from almost nothing have flowered. His son continues his “philanthropic” work.

Politicians? Chuck Schumer? Tony Blinken? These guys have serious security details. But you really think it’s going to change foreign policy if murder the Secretary of State? Biden will just appoint a new one with the same politics and there will be a much harder crack down on right wing dissidents. Do you think there aren’t a thousand Jews in New York ready to take Schumer‘s place? What kind of legislation do you think they will pass after one of their own gets killed? Definitely legislation that will hurt white people and hurt right wingers.

Please don’t do this and don’t suggest it. It’s not going to help.

I'm not seeing any jews

Attached: 13371553727273.jpg (1024x700, 167.15K)

Ohh Soros is jewish

yes goy, focus on racial and class division, the real problem is skin deep, nothing further, pay no mind to the magician behind the curtain, he's just the wizard of oz, it is your fellow man that is the enemy

Attached: 0_nNbKqcbIYluxmtCN.jpg (1200x675, 95.04K)

Attached: 1634218284789.jpg (1024x772, 88.16K)

>... words ... words ... ..."CIA"... words ...
nice try fluorescent night stalker

Attached: 1652746584234.jpg (2594x1518, 1.03M)

look harder

In a Crusader Kings match you'd want to target bankers, WEF executives and cronies, people who lead particular NGO projects, the people who manufacture consent on behalf of the people who get paid to codify laws for businesses. No politicians. No innocents.

Literally no one cares about dead bankers. If you disrupt the upstream effort (the minions performing the actual work and manufacturing consent) then the leadership at the top has to figure out ways to groom and replace a new class of worker bees. If you go top-down, irs a little bit more of a traditional conquering, but the upside comes from deterrence. How many people wanted to become Tsar when Bolsheviks killed the Romanovs?

Just 100 years ago these actions would be seen as your run of the mill things. Pop culture has brainwashed people into thinking that it's normal to be on the hamster wheel 24/7 and to never strive for greatness.

holy hecking 33rd degree checked

Attached: check_em.gif (916x544, 1.41M)

Attached: agent.jpg (550x752, 49.58K)

>In a Crusader Kings match
Okay well in real life, when war is waged on you, you fight the soldiers waging that war.

High profile kikes were taken down by the antichrist. They were his puppets.

Just plan it in silence and do it. Dont talk about it to glowniggers like OP.

checking these flying 33's, women are not agents of mossad, and there is no high level political prostitution ring that entraps american politicians and magnates into a foreign web of israeli and transnational deep state intelligence networks, epstein and maxwell were the only actors acting independently, there is certainly nothing deeper beneath the surface of this phenomenon, the government is your friend.

Attached: cig_lighter_pizza.gif (455x299, 493.97K)

Attached: My_Word_The_Glow.gif (320x180, 860.02K)

War is coming to the West.

youtu.be/BYly1SEl1to

Attached: 1200px-Sieg_oder_Bolschewismus.jpg (1200x1741, 564.4K)

>race is only skin deep
That's been debunked by verified independent fact checkers

does anyone have some content on VRILs? i first heard recently via nikola tesla let8vv2gters

checked, war is here, war has changed, 5th generation warfare where combatants are indistinguishable from non-combatants, it is informational

youtu.be/AU0G9Yr6obg

Attached: ford_banking.jpg (720x577, 82.74K)