Are you too taking the red pill this November?

Are you too taking the red pill this November?

Attached: Musk.jpg (720x575, 66.01K)

>voting matters

imagine believing you're not a debt slave by now

I don't vote

Pendulum is swinging but primaries good indication that it's just swinging between two Jews.

He voted for Biden
lmao

Attached: file.png (327x316, 181.5K)

No, did you see who won the primaries? Even if they win their respective elections it just means Trump, if he won again, would be able to do literally nothing.

>he voted democrat previously
Musk is a midwit

Inb4 only citizens can vote

Maybe he didn’t vote

i'm not gonna participate any more
that includes paying taxes
i definitely have decided to stop paying federal income tax nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

I voted twice: First time was 2008 against that filthy communist nigger Obama. Second time was 2020 for Trumps birth ass.

Why did they chose exactly that picture for the header

Republicans are clearing put the RINOs and putting in firebreathers with the sole purpose of destroying the dem party.
Seriously name one policy position of any Republican candidate.
They are a revanchist party out for blood now.

Could be. Or he could have voted for an
independent.
He likely voted for Biden because of the Green Jew Deal.

Voting does fuck all. They were all working in sync for the fake pandemic bullshit.

Its a fucking Mafia and your not a part of it. Thats why all western nations are flooded with foriegners. They want to deatroy nationalism on a global scale. People still think voting works. No. Nothing is further from the truth.

probably a smart move given what's been happening to proud blue soft targets in the US

Attached: proudliberalshotinface.jpg (831x1024, 113.28K)

>birth
*bitch

>voting
jesus christ

lmao you fell for democracy meme??
what an idiot
they are both jewish and only give you illusion of choice so you sit quietly and obey threatening you'll just vote for another side of the same coin

>Voting doesn't matter
Why don't you go live in China, Cuba or Belarus where they don't have it then?

He's going to be the next Jordan Peterson/Joe Rogan formerly based centrist that becomes a based republican/russian shill isn't he?

Firstly, how does anyone vote democrat and not be a total npc?
Secondly, despite the GOP being an ostensible alternative, theyre really not and voting is a waste of time.

Is he trolling us? Elon has more power via wealth than any voting.

>based centrist
Kill yourself slow dog fucker

Attached: file.jpg (1160x1200, 125.48K)

I was doing an irony you ridiculous person.

He's registered independent, so not necessarily

>Voted Trump the first time because clown world option
>Voted Biden because it'd make boomers and retards assblasted
>Going to vote blue again because they're crashing this country with no survivors

If you're not an accelerationist you don't belong here. I hate the fags who came on here and unironically call themselves conservatives and vote straight red no matter who.

Attached: y1gxLF6.png (710x883, 386.39K)

VOTING IS FOR FAGS AND CHICKS

RNC is controlled op
They don't give a fuck about Whites
They only care about the size of their (((bribes))). And they are so stupid they always fall for the blackmail traps when schlomo offers them coke parties with whores or groomed child sex slaves.

Because they're shitholes?

The Republicans had 300k more voters in the PA primary. For those in the don't bother voting demoralization campaign a suggestion. Nobody here votes so you are preaching to the choir.
Try re**it .

Absolutely! I will vote for the Republican side of the kosher sandwich this time. That will show the 'Champaign Globalists" what the people really think.

Everybody voted for Biden, lol, even when they didn't. Catch up, nigger.

Attached: 1652706162561.jpg (1080x1283, 253.01K)

He's trying to get the populists to buy electric cars. Probs planned by higher ups in gov for national sec reasons

source please

You voted for McCain? Jesus fucking Christ.

Musk plays his role pretty well

Musk: I'm going to scratch my hemorrhoids.

I haven't figured out which option causes the most butthurt this November. Democrats keeping control via some midnight ballot dumps would probably be maximum lulz but I don't think they could be that brazen again.

Weird, Republicans would gladly fuck over all of his businesses.

>Elon Musk
>this time I am voting Republican

Attached: 6CE21BE0-13E1-4800-9C43-06C85D708EB4.jpg (1080x1664, 282.49K)

>Implying it’s demoralization
Run for office yourself you lazy faggot. I’m amazed by the staggering stupidity of people who vote for the same politicians and parties and wonder why nothing keeps changing. FFS New Jersey elected a truck driver to their state senate unseating their senate president.

Reminder that people tend to start voting right wing as they get older and learn more about the world. Left wing politics are the politics of naivety.

This isn't an argument for voting you brain dead faggot

*steals the election*
kek oh well better luck next time. Thank you for your sacrifice for democracy

Yeah imagine voting for the Tumblr Leftoids, I might just write in Uncle Ted though since I live in WV and the Republican is almost guaranteed a victory here

Why is this African allowed to vote in America?

>"The issue here is that the Democrat party is overly controlled by the unions and by the trial lawyers – particularly the class action lawyers," Musk explained on the show. "And generally if you see something that is not in the interest of the people on the Democrat side, it's going to come because of unions – which is just another form of monopoly – and the trial lawyers."

Capitalist piece of shit

why couldnt payton gendron (Gayton) do this instead of random old people?

Attached: 1652604439123.gif (500x463, 3.97M)