Kekus maximus

Kekus maximus

Attached: 1652836492348.jpg (1280x1200, 263.07K)

>torture pows
>noooooooooooo you can't do this, ork rashist!
>treat pows normally
>hahaha you are so cucked

Storytime?

Ukraine will be destroyed.

>russoid can't win
Yes, cry me a river, virgin russoid.

Eat shit scum faggot your country won't exist within 12 months. Putin harden your heart and increase your attacks!!!

Attached: Ukrainian_flag_use.jpg (604x404, 36.1K)

part of psychological operation to make them talk
like befreinding a stray or abused animal you get its trust and love through these acts of compassion

>be hohol
>Sit in a bunker for almost two months
>Surrender

Attached: 16522815995250.jpg (167x170, 5.98K)

Russians do not give a fuck about the Russian people and expel the wounded local collaborators from their beds to make room for Ukrainians prisoners. All this perfectly demonstrates the attitude of the Russian model state to its own people.

Wow Russian soldiers treating pows well i hope some autistic sperg wont shit on them and then wonder why they get treated worse henceforth.

It's better the Russians sleep on the floor than in the dirt like half their friends.

>pel the wounded local collaborators from their beds to make room for Ukrainians prisoners
They didn't expel anyone, retard. They are not wounded soldiers.

What does shooting unarmed civilians and calling them russian saboteurs tell us about how your nation treats their citizens? You are nothing to the jews that own you and your nation. Just a sacrificial piece to turn ukraine into israel 2.0.

>we don't need treat own soldiers better than we treat enemies
More like that nobody consider Russians to be humans, not even their own government. Especially Russian government.

hearts and minds Igor
don't believe the shills Russia is massively winning the info war these days too

>it is perfectly normal to make your soldiers sleep on the floor while the enemies are sleeping in bed
The absolute state of Russian cuckold.

KILL YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY YOU REPULSIVE FAGGOT TROON FREAK!!!!

Attached: 1649885877612.gif (726x711, 775.79K)

You are just spinning everything to make Russia look bad. What would Ukrainians do? Just leave gravely wounded pows on the floor?

How about having balls do not tolerate bad officials and drive them away? It is not that there are no resources in Russia, but the problem is that in Russia there are absolutely lazy officials who sneeze at people and work because they are 100% sure that Russian cattle will never dare to rebel. I am 1000% sure that this whole situation arose only because the officials responsible for organizing all just lazy bastards who did not want to work and just chose the easiest way - to expel russoids slaves and that it, pows have beds and what will happen to Russian cuckolds not their problems.

Why don't you go back to live in your moscow shit hole?

So... after you get raped over there, the rapist has to read you a bedtime story?

Attached: thumbnail_image0.jpg (960x1280, 325.49K)

you two deserve each other.

Attached: 1597275951636.jpg (1242x909, 581.84K)

If it where up to me I would liberate both your nations.

KEK there are even more pictures

Attached: russian vatbitches.jpg (2500x1875, 3.09M)

>this shit army thought they could take on the world
Pol on suicide watch

Attached: more russians sleeping.jpg (1280x720, 219.2K)

You are right about lazy officials, and especially the situation in DPR. But this particular case is nothing unusual, soldiers sleeping on the floor is normal see