Brit/pol/

UK inflation hits 40-year high of 9% as energy bills soar
>Prices are rising at their fastest rate for 40 years as higher energy bills hit millions of households. UK inflation, the rate at which prices are rising, jumped to 9% in the 12 months to April, up from 7% in March. The surge came as millions of people saw an unprecedented £700-a-year rise in energy costs last month. Higher fuel and food prices, driven by the Ukraine war, are also pushing the cost of living up, with inflation expected to continue to rise this year.

Australians go to the polls on 21 May, for the country's first election since 2019.
>It will decide who serves as Australia's next prime minister and which political group is in power. Australians will vote for all the seats in the House of Representatives, and just over half the seats in the Senate. The result in the House of Representatives - where the prime minister sits - will decide which party forms the next government. One party needs to win at least 76 of the 151 seats there to form a majority government. If it cannot do that, it must try to win support from independent MPs, or those from minor parties. Voting is mandatory for over-18s. More than 17.2 million people - 96% of eligible voters - are enrolled for the 2022 election. Australia does not have a set date for national elections, but the maximum term for the House of Representatives is three years.

Attached: IMG_20220512_194551.png (1080x784, 412.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2022/03/05/sri-lanka-organic-farming-crisis/
youtube.com/watch?v=6vww-BP-Jg8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10828565/Tiny-London-studio-flat-bed-touching-distance-KITCHEN-sink-595-month.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sri Lanka down to last day of petrol, new prime minister says
>Sri Lanka's new prime minister says the country is down to its last day of petrol as it faces its worst economic crisis in more than 70 years. In a televised address, Ranil Wickremesinghe said the nation urgently needs $75m (£60.8m) of foreign currency in the next few days to pay for essential imports. He said the central bank will have to print money to pay government wages. Mr Wickremesinghe also said state-owned Sri Lankan Airlines may be privatised. The island nation's economy has been hit hard by the pandemic, rising energy prices, and populist tax cuts. A chronic shortage of foreign currency and soaring inflation had led to a severe shortage of medicines, fuel and other essentials.

Sweden and Finland formally submit Nato applications
>The alliance's secretary general Jens Stoltenberg said it was "a historic moment, which we must seize", adding that the Nordic countries' membership would increase shared security. The two nations signalled their intention to apply for membership of the defence alliance in the wake of Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Uproar after embassies fly gay pride flags in Zambia
>Swedish and Finnish embassies in Zambia are facing a backlash in the country after raising the rainbow flag along with their own national flags on their premises on Tuesday. Same-sex relationships are outlawed in Zambia, where British colonial-era laws on homosexuality still apply. The Swedish embassy in Zambia tweeted the rainbow flag using the hashtag #Idahot2022, which stands for International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia, Intersexism and Transphobia. "LGBTIQ rights are human rights - always and everywhere," the tweet said.

East Africa hunger causing death 'every 48 seconds'
>Humanitarian organisations have warned that across Ethiopia, Kenya and Somalia, one person is dying every 48 seconds from acute hunger linked to conflict, the climate crisis and the rising cost of food. A report by Oxfam and Save the Children estimates that around the world, 181 million people will experience crisis levels of hunger this year, with women particularly affected. The organisations say starvation is a political failure. They criticise the international community for responding too late and with too little to prevent "cyclical and predictable" emergencies.

It's relevant for the future, when Europe will return to it's uncivilized form, as civilization fail and fade (as it does now....). Those best adapted to survive in that environment, will... best survive there.

And yes, the Ice Age is returning

just print the fucking money you need and spend it.

>The island nation's economy has been hit hard by the pandemic, rising energy prices, and populist tax cuts
Funny no mention of the actual cause
>Imposing a nationwide ban on the importation and use of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides and ordering the country’s 2 million farmers to go organic.
foreignpolicy.com/2022/03/05/sri-lanka-organic-farming-crisis/

>and populist tax cuts
kek, what? le tax cuts are le bad! (pls ignore that we imposed dumb lockdown rules and closed the economy)

Its so simple. Lol.

>the nation urgently needs $75m (£60.8m) of foreign currency

keep their fucking mouths shut about it, print the cash and pay they cunts off, worry about it later when you have the fuel.

>Central banks get rich with this one simple trick. Just print the money and use it! Never pay anything back. Lol.

you'd get banned for posting Any Forums's ads on Any Forums
where's the justice in that?

Its so simple. Why can't they figure it out? Lol.

Violence solves everything. Violence is the only form of real power.
Even if you think you have economic or manipulative power, it's only because you have violence protecting you.
Violence is everything.

Attached: 1652842532293.png (738x457, 96.27K)

In a few days the government will be signing a treaty giving all power to the WHO during the next (((pandemic))). Shits gonna get bad fellas.

bunch of idiots.
no other bastard is honest,so why bother yourself.

Stop complying and they can do fuck all.

Imagine if Brit/pol ran the government
I genuinely think things would run far better
What sectors would we give to Josh, Eddie and Stella?

Don't worry, I don't think as many people will this time. Its fucking obscene that this is even an option though. Another step towards NWO

Im head of the nonce bashing task force, before any of you take that

The other day i made a fruit salad and I have leftover orange peels. If I just declare that orange peels are super valuable, I'll be rich! Dumb central banks don't understand supply and demand.

>UK inflation hits 40-year high of 9% as energy bills soar
what's really funny is that normies think that it's gonna get better, or that things will one day go back to normal lol.

Attached: 1652062144528.jpg (960x812, 89.59K)

>The Royal Veterinary College is urging people not to buy pugs, following a study that revealed the breed has such severe health conditions it can no longer be considered a 'typical dog'.

The Royal Veterinary College perform animal experiments for big pharma, a little known secret that I just blabbed.

>UK inflation hits 40-year high

youtube.com/watch?v=6vww-BP-Jg8

I have a masters in general business and a minor in economics. I would definitely be doing a better job :D

why so cringey?

Ministry of hopefully dying this year, ministry of not pulling the trigger, and ministry of bumming, respectively.

nice irrelevant factoid

They make out they are a big caring organisation, yet they mistreat beagles and monkeys etc like all the other shitheads do for 'the science'.

zoom out

proof?

>anti-science crying
got anything original and intelligent to say?

what about the food crises here fucks sake tesco cheese went from £2 to £2.90 in less than a year, im a broke student man im spending nearly 1.5x the money on the same weekly shop as I did this time last year, plus my rents gone up and now they want to increase interest rates on student loans fuck off kikes

Attached: what if the real ones looked like this.gif (360x202, 2.95M)

>And this is the master bedroom with en-suite kitchen. That will be £600 a month please.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10828565/Tiny-London-studio-flat-bed-touching-distance-KITCHEN-sink-595-month.html

Attached: 1253465746542.png (636x770, 408.64K)

None but my word and I don't lie.. phone them up and ask them, guarantee they will shit themselves over it, before denying any involvement.

That's actually a good price. I guarantee that before the pandemic this would have gone for £850 easy. If I was living back in London I would unironically considering living here, rather than paying £100 more to rent a single room in a shithole area.

want to create a neo ethnogensis national epic?
>bbc show set in sub roman britain
>mostly celtic people with large chunk being former roman subjects from all around the empire (aka BAMES)
>decentralised system of governance, many petty kings (and queens) where they’ve embraced the post roman decline and live more in touch with nature and the former local barbarians as they stagnant
>christian, but in the modern luvvie mould, but with many other foreign faiths living in harmony
>anglos invade, all white, they’re the chud strawman, patriarchal, centralised, violent, bigoted, nietzschean weird pagans
>aged former centurion has to lead the defence, he’s (or she’s) BAME and their elite unit are also mostly wog and cavalry
>don’t call them arthur but occasionally imply something like that
>loses eventually as chuds on their own side betray them and cooperate with the invaders due to misplaced allegiance
>heavily mirror this to the ivan holhol war of unprovoked aggression against a literal utopia
>allows for the modern wog blairite declinism britain being a retvrn to trvdition compared to the chud hijacking for 1500 years
>thereby allowing modern detractors to be painted as equivalent to ancient literal traitors who came to a grisly end at the hands of their supposed allies
cor, i should write for auntie