Fucking kek

Fucking kek.

Attached: C5CAE32F-D712-4FC4-8A1F-1C5B1891C069.jpg (903x566, 264.22K)

Is Putin a western spy? Or an "инocтpaнный aгeнт" in mode modern terms?
Why does he go such lengths to continuously humiliate Russia?

Attached: putin.jpg (353x480, 25.05K)

what's funny? he has been saying that decades, it's not if they are in NATO or not it's whether NATO deploys offensive systems on their territory that's the problem

Cuked Putin lol

There is no point in explaining this to pro-nato shill.

His every word is and always has been a lie, which can be easily proven by the countless video and text recordings of his bullshit throughout the decades. Anybody who's seriously evaluating his statements at this point is either paid to do so or just an idiot.

i feel bad for him now. i just wish he would stand for something i could get behind and i'd support him against the lame west, i love muh jews and muh muslims and muh everybody in the empire and i'm gonna throw you in jail if you say something bad about interracial marriage just isn't doing it for me at all.

this is bait for Biden to push for multiple US military bases in Finland isn't it?

it's consistent with basically decades of russian stance, only in Any Forums imagination nukes were real

Well, he fucking jobbed hard. Guess it's 2 weeks forever and none of us are getting drafted.

Attached: 1652874463245.jpg (1125x1137, 73.56K)

Which of course they're going to do you cuck

You know it baby
JewSA can’t resist setting up shop (((NATO))) countries

And putin will still not doing shit about it. Both him and poobear won't do shit.

I swear the board is flooded with them, you can barely find a normal poster nowadays

Of course, we are literally shipping weapons to his enemies that use them to effectively kill more Russians, defacto USA is killing Russians and he doesn't do shit lmao

Never trust Kaputin.
But he can't do shit about it atm.

He is hohol.

god this world is full of cucks.

All of Finlands military is considered NATO weaponry when they join. Furthermore Finland would have to completly integrate into the NATO command structure, its not a question if but more how many weapons are going to end up on Finish territory. I love how you pretend to be all uppity and smart while in fact you are actually showing what kind of coping retard you are.

so how exactly does Russia imagine to have a saying in what buildings/systems a independent states wants to build

Well if us joining nato was a problem, Russians
might start to think who it is that made us join.