Dear Any Forums

Dear Any Forums,
Today I am infiltrating a local "Christian" nonprofit with a hidden camera that "seeks to give everyone in our city a voice" but is obviously far left, grooming trans youth into mutilating themselves. They're the dyed-hair obese crybaby commies that act like this: youtube.com/watch?v=XatCv5jfcYU
I'm going to bait them into revealing their true satanic nature, a hatred towards evangelical Christians and conservatives such as myself. All it takes is "nah, I don't believe in that because I'm a Christian and I believe the Bible". If anything, it'll make for a funny video of leftist hysteria
Wish me luck!

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 198.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yCA1LbrIP0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good luck
Bump for confidence boost

bump fuck groomers

good luck king

Based, while you’re there, teach them about Teeline as well.

Godspeed

Thanks brothers!

What's Teeline?

Based, chase the satanworhippers out of their camoflage

Thanks brother, I am ready. I know all their satanic attack methods

Attached: pol.jpg (3316x2213, 979.7K)

bump

Thanks fren
I know this thread will die soon but I hope to return tomorrow or so with some spicy footage
It's pretty easy to poke holes in the liberal logic.
>We live in one of the most liberal states where LGBT acceptance IS the culture, what are you fighting against?
>As a Bible-believing Christian and white, I am the minority. Is your charity about "giving everyone a voice" or just the people you like, fascist?
Their response to being called a fascist is either going to be: youtube.com/watch?v=yCA1LbrIP0s
or a complete REEEE breakdown. I wonder if the fat butch lesbos are going to try to intimidate me and lay hands on me, not knowing I'm filming. Yes officer, I will press charges

Based. Fuck satan hes gay and likes bum sex. God wants you having vagina sex in marriage and having babies.

Attached: 1652875637395.png (472x3440, 1.68M)

Tell them that heretics like them should be burned at the stake.

BASED

everything thats hidden becomes manifest

theyre kinda like the modern day pharisees in a way if they turn their heads aorund and say youre not a real christian because they stand in the way of the kingdom of heaven by not encouraging people to repent of their sins and crucify their flesh with Jesus who died for our sins which is essential to the Gospel

those types of people live for the world and theyre willing to sell their hearts and integrity to do so as they lead innocent sheep astray and into very evil sin

good luck user and godspeed!

Why are you broadcasting this? Just do it and drop the footage.

Very based, deep cover defender
Good luck and we'll be watching for the vid

SOLDIERS OF THE CROSS
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh boy, do you think I don't have Matthew 18 memorized?
>but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.
THIS IS THE WORD OF THE LORD
However, Romans 13:1 tells me to abide by all laws and governing authorities, and one of the commandments is not to murder. Also, Matthew 26:52–53 says those who draw the sword die by the sword. I will not "drown" with violence, I will drown with words and truth. All I need to do is be discriminated against for my religion and they get their charity status pulled and get thrown out of the Church. Satanists will reap what they sow

Thanks brother. Remember to infiltrate and expose. We are fighting the spiritual shadow war now

Because I'm insecure and need the encouragement obviously. I'm dropping myself into the lions pit.

Thanks fren. ALWAYS defend The Faith

P.S. Feds, nothing I have/will do is illegal, but please martyr me for my faith you antichrists. Matthew 10:39

Attached: pol2.jpg (4496x3000, 2.67M)

inb4
OP realizes they're not satanic, that he was lied to by their enemies, leans into that and becomes trans.

>becomes trans
No thanks, I don't want to kill myself, but maybe you should

I'm just saying, it's what happens when they come here.

Shoo shoo discord groomer

dont feel bad about fucking up their shit, just remember that Jesus went into the temple when the pharisees were using it for mercenary purposes and denying poor people while making money and started whipping them, calling them a den of vipers, and toppling all of their shit

theres no need to use violence or physically injure them when a few truthful words would send them into a frenzy, words from the Bible
maybe the transgenders arent satanic but the ones who push that sort of evil onto others for progressive praise only act for the world

i dont think Romans 13:1 is telling you to submit to the government because what is the beast of revelations? it seems like the world government to me
if any laws or governments are trying to make you break the commandments of God and betray your fellow sheep then i dont think they should be followed

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-08 at 5.23.12 PM.png (1096x1092, 2.97M)

I'll shoe you by kicking you with my foot in the ass buddy

bumping to keep this thread alive. Thread saved and praying that OP delivers. Godspeed.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 5.88K)

Godspeed user! Send goods to friendly media