Be german

>be german
>be camping with your GF
>Refugee from Ghana saws his way into your tent and drags your GF outside to culturally enrich her
>you cover in your cuck tent and call the police while your GF is raped
>Dispatch asks you if you're joking when you tell them that a black man is raping your girlfriend, then hangs up with an "Ok bye lol"
>the rapist escapes and is found only days later

Attached: file.png (803x537, 121.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4996728/Asylum-seeker-jailed-raping-woman-German-campsite.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Such is life in Krautland.

Attached: The G word.png (1024x910, 55.53K)

This is why I carry a knife, a hatchet and my dog when I'm camping.

At least he wasn’t racist

Won't get anything done against 20 ferals who know they are above the law.

Dude just let your dog walk

True but good luck finding 20 round here

Holy fuck

his GF understands

Niggers fear dogs like you wouldn't believe

I do, but he gets tired. He can't keep up with me after 5+ miles

Attached: Grace_girl_hiking_trail_dog_harness_Fido_Pro_Airlift_1200x1200.jpg (1200x775, 384.98K)

both deserved it, the nigger should have killed this manlet

Attached: 1652792659214.jpg (800x614, 64.08K)

This is what every white boy on this board would do in this situation.

>Man worse enemy fear man's best friend
Make sense.

Attached: Melbourne gangs.jpg (665x1299, 171.87K)

what if one of them also carries a dog. a niggers dog

It is pretty bad however immigrant background includes other Euros as well like myself. France has much worse demographics than Germany when it comes to niggers.

It's a lot less likely, though some nogs like pit bulls for obvious reasons.

Diversity is our strength goy, don't you forget it!

Attached: Screenshot_20220517_190813_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg (720x1600, 517.06K)

>a ton of brown people invade and bomb your country
>"its hard for authorities to know what's going on"

>

Attached: 1438315928587.webm (202x360, 1.31M)

does this mean german pussy is worth 6€ and a bluetooth speaker?

Attached: wokepx3gd4s31.jpg (681x681, 48.54K)

Remember when the world used to fear Germans? Lol

But at least our women pump some babies not like yours. Germans are already extinct at this point and you boast that Turks, not niggers are taking over.

Attached: Frankfurt.png (653x617, 675.38K)

That's what a slingshot is useful. It's sad to kill a dog, but if it's me and my kin or them, they're gonna die.

Assuming you're talking about this 2017 old article?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4996728/Asylum-seeker-jailed-raping-woman-German-campsite.html

>23 yr old female student
There's like a 98% chance that she was a leftist who is pro open borders & immigration from shitskin countries. Probably still is, even after that ordeal. I wouldn't even risk a little bruise for a bitch like that. Pump & dump.

Yeah they pump out bebe senegal and bebe mali.

This story is pure gold. He killed his cousin in ghana, fled to Libya got on a boat and was "rescued" and brought to Italy. Then, of course, he found his way to germoney got his asylum application rejected. Then rapey rapey and the thing with the policewoman hanging up. Later in prison he nearly killed himself setting his mattress on fire. He will cost the EU taxpayer millions before he is dead or back to ghana

Reminder that Islamic crime is just a euphemism to cover up that it's also specifically Black and African Muslims commiting those atrocities. We denounce all abeed. They are not our brothers. Since we are not there to impose our justice, feel free to deal with these blacks how you see fit. Inshallah

It's beyond over for Germany

>There haven't been a migrant camping rape since 2017

Attached: 1636366788743.jpg (1280x6318, 1.66M)

It's old bait but it checks out.