2 more weeks

>For two weeks, diplomats and officials in Brussels have been struggling without success to reach a deal among 27 EU countries to stop buying Vladimir Putin’s oil.

>For two weeks, Hungarian PM Viktor Orbán has stood in the way. And while some diplomats still hope for a speedy agreement, it could be another two weeks — at least — before the EU’s sixth package of Russia sanctions is signed off.
politico.eu/article/viktor-orban-price-what-will-it-take-to-get-hungary-to-ban-russian-oil/amp/

So what’s his price gang?

Attached: 2BC1B997-3648-4D38-AB7A-E88D8AEA6E59.jpg (1170x1811, 353.36K)

>But on Monday his government threw up a fresh obstacle instead: an eyewatering demand for €15-€18 billion to grease the wheels of Hungary’s reluctant transition away from heavy Russian crude to alternative fuels.

>The sum represents a dramatic inflation of Hungary’s previous price tag of €750 million for adapting its refinery and pipeline infrastructure. The demand exasperated diplomats and left some wondering whether any deal on an EU-wide Russian oil ban will ever be reached at all.

>“If you put the bar so high, where is the middle ground?” said one EU diplomat. “We all want to find solutions to address Hungary’s economic concerns, but these kinds of figures are out of the question.”

Oh no no no. Maybe we shouldn’t have sanctioned, demonized and interfered in the election of our own ally EUbros…

Attached: F734A6ED-A612-42FD-8FC9-3E6DC4612B42.jpg (960x1200, 144.28K)

so uhhmm yeah we won't ban it becaue uhmmm fuck you that's why

Where the hell did they even get the first 750 million euro pricetag?
That's barely the infrastructure to be able to use a different one in country.
We need to pay the Russians because of the contract even if we don't take the oil.
We need to pay extra for the oil from other sources (Russian is cheaper, that's one of the reason for using it).
We need the infrastructure to get that other oil, so wr have to build that too.
We then have to rent it, because those would be going over non-Hungarian territories from Norway and/or the middle east.
And then do the same with gas.
18 billion seems reasonable actually.

>But on Monday his government threw up a fresh obstacle instead: an eyewatering demand for €15-€18 billion to grease the wheels of Hungary’s reluctant transition away from heavy Russian crude to alternative fuels.
Lmao we are playing the EU like a fiddle.

Attached: IMG_20220518_133311.jpg (236x303, 35.73K)

That's too little. I'd ask for 150 billion and graciously trade down to 125, + a blank check to pay for all costs connected with fixing the mess that sanctioning Russian oil would cause, and end up writing off 80% of government expenses as totally-oil-related. Give every Hungarian a Lambo.
Make Euros bleed for this inane sanctions project.

Hungarians and Turks are the last hope for world peace

Attached: 087F0733-CCEF-4691-BE9E-82C578500188.jpg (1024x768, 99.82K)

Hey
basically they're
just not gonna ban it
(the gas!!)
I know.... UGH I know.....
I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's just that they're
not gonna ban it
is all

Attached: 1592028266815.jpg (577x597, 34.4K)

>The US buy more Russian gas than before the war
>So do Germany
>let's blame the wrongthink guy

Sorry, we are not going to suicide our economy for the holol pigs

Attached: Orbán Viktor - Harcosok Klubja.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

I will never be a Hungarian.

There shouldn't be a price. EU cannot be trusted on actually paying the money, they proved this in the past.
Also, the problem isn't the amount that Hungary buys. The problem is the amount the western states buy, but it swept under the carpet, since they play around with the oil arriving in tankers.

can they pay in advance?

Attached: kek-are you serious.gif (300x124, 870.38K)

Hungary has massive oil fields. Viktor should start producing that oil and gas.

This is the biggest f u to America and Russia.

It's better that they stay in the clay.
If thry wouod be extracting them now, it wouod be just lioe Romania.
Outsider companies will get the big money, some Fidesz will get the hush money and the people will get nothing.

>fidesz will get the hush money
Bruh it’s time to admit Fidesz has the best intentions for the people of Hungary that you are going to get. No need to couch this in an underhanded swipe at them when they’re doing right by you and have been for a decade

Attached: C4F3482C-D618-46FB-8032-5554EDAB79A5.jpg (420x467, 52.86K)

you just know how much polenigger dogs and kikes are seething about this kek

Attached: 1623927633894.jpg (849x634, 81.06K)

Orban's gonna eventually ask for his for his 40 billion package of gibs

This economic warfare shit is so tiresome.

AFAIK extracting them would mean ruin for some natura and whatever territories, and we are not germany that the EU would just look the other way when we destroy nature.

Like* and things hopefully it was understandable.
Nice tarsoly. I have the same one.
Well, they are the best so far but I'm not satisfied with them.
4/10 maybe 5

>two weeks