/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2404

Prev: ▶Day: 84 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignMay17

▶Latest
>Several Missiles hit Lviv
>Remaining Azov fighters in azovstal agree to surrender, as per instructions of Ukrainian command
>Russian appear to withdraw completely from Kharkiv axis
>Finland & Sweden to join NATO, Russia threatens to cut gas and energy supplies
>UK signs mutual security pacts with Sweden & Finland
>ISW: Ukrainian counteroffensive in northern Kharkiv took further ground & possibly closed to within 10km of Russian border
>RU forces breach azovstal steelworks
>ISW: RU forces involved in battle of Mariupol likely heavily damaged, Ukrainian forces succeeded tying down & degrading substantial Russian force
>EU plans Russian oil ban
>Ukrainian counter-offensive east of Kharkiv retakes several towns
>Evacuation of civilians from Azovstal steelworks underway
>Lavrov: Special military operation going according to plan
>UK MoD: Russia forced to merge & redeploy depleted & disparate units in eastern Ukraine
>War could last years, Nato warns
>Gazprom cuts gas to Poland & Bulgaria over their refusal to pay in roubles
>Explosions at oil facility and military base in Bryansk, Russia
>Ukrainian military claim to kill 2 more Russian generals during fighting in the south-east
>Flagship of RU navy in the black sea, the Moskva, sunk by Ukrainian Neptune anti-ship missiles

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1652361011463.jpg (1280x1280, 128.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kuNixp-wvWM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Bøllebank
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/04/answering-call-heavy-weaponry-supplied.html
oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/Ukraine-Unexpected-Oil-Find-Major-Gas-Interest.html
bitchute.com/video/TUFVShAXaWdH/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now I want watermelons.

Attached: Untitled.png (464x464, 296.7K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kuNixp-wvWM

Attached: 1638870675338.gif (400x283, 785.6K)

Attached: 1652456122213m.jpg (1024x939, 101.48K)

Reposting for the last time

RUSSIAN TELEGRAM CHANNEL REPORTS THE AZOV NAZIS ARE BEING TREATED WITH MEDICAMENTS THAT RUSSIAN VOLUNTEERS DONATED FOR LDPRQ+

"I hear the ZOV
Free up the beds, for AZOV"
- 2ch-hk

Attached: 20220518_130503.jpg (424x127, 13.42K)

This bread was first

That is, countries that imported the most Lithuanian shipments by dollar value during 2021. Also shown is each import country’s percentage of total Lithuanian exports.

Russia: US$4.4 billion (10.8% of Lithuania’s total exports)
Latvia: $3.8 billion (9.4%)
Germany: $3.3 billion (8.2%)
Poland: $3.2 billion (7.9%)
United States: $2.6 billion (6.3%)
Netherlands: $2.1 billion (5.1%)
Estonia: $2 billion (4.9%)
Sweden: $1.81 billion (4.4%)
United Kingdom: $1.59 billion (3.9%)
Ukraine: $1.55 billion (3.8%)

Lithuania incurred the highest trade deficits with the following countries:

Germany: -US$2.3 billion (country-specific trade deficit in 2021)
Poland: -$2.1 billion
China: -$1.6 billion
Italy: -$1.1 billion
Russia: -$963.1 million
Kazakhstan: -$892.3 million
Finland: -$548.1 million
France: -$432.1 million
Czech Republic: -$337.5 million
Belarus: -$312.6 million

Lithuania is literally a transit country, wake up

Kavun status?

Attached: 1652723856519.png (838x1000, 390.02K)

Nigger

Attached: 1647866063240.png (754x742, 867.37K)

Low energy ukri

Russia is meant for death and defeat.

Attached: 1652616525994.png (1000x700, 359.36K)

Azov fags surrendered hahahah
Just keep winning NATO cucks lol

Huutista.
If we get nuked, my radioactive ashes will come choke you one last time.

Reposting from last thread:
/uhg/bros, What made you support ukraine?

kavun was a feint

what is kavun? melon or watermelon?

MSN programming

Just want to see dead Russians desu

Attached: 1621661179041.webm (480x480, 381.65K)

I support everyone in their war against invaders

>kavun was a feint
Oh well

Attached: photo_2022-05-15_18-48-56.jpg (1018x1280, 88.1K)

The BØYS need to get back together for a rump in Serbia, because those niggers are getting uppity again

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Bøllebank

Maybe Nord/Balt bros wanna join in this time? :D

Attached: iuivgp0.jpg (601x352, 279.75K)

Obnoxious/delusional Russian shilling

Attached: 1649969956842.png (827x1024, 753.43K)

>MSN
Good times

Attached: 1624374710993.jpg (1020x1017, 62.21K)

watching russdogs simp for their heckin based and white checherinos was revolting enough that I never felt I had a choice

Hatred for Russia. Civil nations have a duty to end it and outlaw its nationality.

Russia was primarily responsible for the growth of communism.

Attached: 1652869057899.png (1280x1200, 1.9M)

Living in Russia

Burning hatred of russniggers.

i hate commies and seeing asiatic-muslim hordes killing whites

Attached: 1651888663251.png (455x700, 157.66K)

>What made you support ukraine?
Generally I do not like when my home city repeatedly gets rocketstriked

I just hate leftists, simple as

=>

How the fuck many generals are the ukies going to kill? It’s like they’re trying to play Pokémon but with drone struck Russian brass. Gotta frag em all!

Fuck. Almost forgotten about this

Based. also Kavun is Watermelon

Attached: 1652707484901.jpg (800x800, 160.47K)

Ukraine did not run away from the fight. Russia has devolved. Russia uses video game like arguments to justify war against Ukraine.

I donated 500 Euro to Ukraine so far.

How did you support Ukraine?

Attached: 4946a9d0f2d819e032fb0c3ab9fb198d.jpg (549x614, 30.55K)

Even if they manage to close their cauldron and bring Ukraine to the negotiating table (not gonna happen but let's assume it) they have already lost. Their army has been exposed as a shambles and they certainly won't have the money to modernize it anytime soon. If they tried to move against the Baltics or Poland they would get utterly crushed.

Attached: 1650441651206.gif (200x300, 816.88K)

I don’t know what to think about germany and france.
Germany seems confused about what they’re doing, but at least scholz got btfo’d.
France on the other hand, what are they even doing

you will do nothing and we will get free pass for EU from this conflict after sanctioning russia

enjoy your powerless, moron

Love Ukraine, hate raped duginhomo. Simple as

I have friends there. My gf is Russian she hates what Russia has become and is foing to its people. Maybe after it burns down something better can be built.

As many as you'll believe just keep tuned to cnn

kavun is melon in turkish lel

Haven't killed one in a while. Killed a few colonels during the bridging attempt.

I seriously hope every single vatnik officer will die. Any ones that survive Russia as a state should be hunted down and executed.

I don't actually support Ukraine itself. I just hate vatniggers and the cancerous manifestations of mankind they represent to the extent that anyone killing them is a friend to me.

Attached: 1622182732363.jpg (728x508, 71.74K)

Ukrainians have a right to sovereignty and freedom. My country has experienced soviet occupation before, and seeing it happen again -- with the same methods, the same flag flying -- convinced me that Russia needs to be destroyed or this will keep happening.

Attached: 1612265645789.jpg (600x800, 44.1K)

Vatniks here are saying no javelin can hit a terminator cause it senses a missile and it destroys it. Is that true?

>Go to /chug/ to see what the cum chuggers are doing
>90% Russia dick sucking
>M777 video on loop in their minds like it stopped the entire shipment
>Azov rent free in their mind even now they are removed from the field

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with them?

>Reports of ru armored train destroyed by partisans in Melitopol

Vatnik propaganda.
See for more info:

Expert surrendermonkey opinion right here lads

>telosint2022
>oryxspioenkop.com/2022/04/answering-call-heavy-weaponry-supplied.html
Keep a local template in notepad or something.
Maybe also trim the Latest section, it doesn't need to include updates from a month ago.

>1 tank dented
>100 something "serbs" got ack'd
LMAO

Umm hoholbros?

Attached: 1.jpg (605x453, 111.2K)

Germoney is heavily influenced by Russia. When Germany unified with DDR all of the Stasi agents were absorbed into the German structures.

Excellent, fuck that bolshevik shit.

Attached: 1650826903693.jpg (680x742, 52K)

Reasonable? Wounded Russian prisoners also got clothes, medical treatment, beds from their captors.

For an uninjured person it is easy to sleep on a floor. Imagine sleeping on a bed rather than letting a seriously wounded person sleep there.

Making flags, white ones as usual

Like Ukraine because it's against Russia and made STALKER: SoC. So mainly, hate Russia, hated Russia ever since ~2008ish, when every fucking forum was populated by at least a handful of deadfast vatniks.
>HURRR LEND LEASE WAS IRRELEVANT
>RUSSIA ONLY COUNTRY THAT MATTERS IN WW2
>RUSSIA HAVE MOST POWERFUL EMPIRE ALL TIME
>EX-USSR COUNTRIES ARE LIKE BROTHER, ALL KNOW AND RESPECT RUSSIA
>DUUHHH RUSSIA BEAT USA 1 TRILLION TIMES OUT OF 1 MILLION
>BROOO RUSSIA NEW SUPERPOWER
>LMAO US MILITARY? MORE LIKE SHITITARY, RUSSIA MILITARY TEN GORILLION TIMES MORE ADVANCED
>RUSSIA ROLL OVER EUROPE IN AFTERNOON
>RUSSIA GUN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CHINA GUN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SHIT >>>>>>>>>>>>> INDIA GUN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> USA GUN
Annoying fellows, as such they must die.

What's the official cope for Russia's full control of Mariupol? Maybe go with a classic like 'Mission Accomplished'?

Not great, not terrible

Looks like a cat

I miss to so much bros

semt food, medicals, sleeping bags etc.
~300e plus I literally bled for it (donated blood/plasma)

Hope rhymes with cope and nope too

The 1st weeks one from ww1 era?

i hate russia and russian simps in the west

I hate the plutocratic horror that Russia has devolved into. I like seeing siloviki humiliated. I like seeing Ukraine move towards being a modern democratic state. I want to see Putin hung by a mob from a street lamp.

Lithuanian Economy : $69.8 billion
Total exports/imports 30 billion

Yeah sure, transit country lmao

Attached: Lithuania_Product_Exports_(2019).svg.png (1280x832, 200.76K)

I remember when I did my service there was an air of fear due to the great Russian army. I don’t think this is the case anymore. Wonder what the higher up officers think nowadays about it.

this pretty much
not only that they goona built vw factory in kragujevac
vučić truly is mastermind

Defending team has the moral highground

Attached: obiwan_down.jpg (862x366, 51.73K)

Active protection systems do wonders and lots of modern vehicles are starting to adopt them. But I wouldn't put any faith in Russian systems and it may as well not exist at the moment. How many Terminators are being used in Ukraine? May as well be waiting for Armatas

Big if true.

Zoom in on a map hard enough and 100 meters is gonna seem like BIG BIG progress to low IQ mfs like yourself

This marks what, 400 meters taken since donbabwe offensive in one small patch?

prepare to pay my gibs, slave

City: destroyed
Entry sign changed from Russian & English to Russian only.

Not so fast bird boy

Attached: emu_face.jpg (739x739, 81.07K)

>more than 1000 fags from Azovstal have already surrendered and many more are still coming
verification not required

Attached: 1652873026240.jpg (1158x1280, 185.42K)

It's not like this was a resource that was a few weeks away from being extracted and sent to Europe, the infrastructure isn't there and that takes time to build, especially on the scale when it'll begin to pose a threat to russian resources.
Secondly the oil was not recently discovered Ukraine was known to be the home of some of Europe's largest oil fields since 2013, why therefore didn't the invasion in 2014 attempt to take some of the oil producing areas if it's such a threat to the russian state?
oilprice.com/Energy/Crude-Oil/Ukraine-Unexpected-Oil-Find-Major-Gas-Interest.html

Cracked af.

Good job fren

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 76.7K)

Still 400 more but you keep coping

>What made you support ukraine?
Being born here

Arestovich said yesterday that Russia is trying to gain as much land now as possible regardless of losses before fully switching to defence in coming weeks.

Maybe? It has reactive armour that supposedly does so but it has never been tested against it.

Russia is clearly the aggressor and the behavior of its troops has been appalling. I am no fan of the modern west and I think there's truth behind the globohomo meme but Russia is so shit that it makes opponents to the western elites look bad by association. There's also the fact that Russian shills are insufferable and lie constantly.

Attached: 1649530580479.png (907x1024, 546.91K)

When are Ukie citizens going to give us IED kino?

Attached: 1631483277090.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

yeah, we kinda owe to russian stupidity and ukranian sufferings, lol

thank you orthodox brothers

their support is heavily lowkey and theres an election happening soon.
Both contries seem to view this shit as a marathon rather than a sprint. Notice the countries that are in favor of supplying with Ukraine with arms now are the one with huge stocks of sovietwave shit they wanna get rid of and a large voting bloc that is hawkish and antirussian.

These do not exist in France nor Germany. FFS the fucking GREENS are the most vocal arm them now, proponents.

You know this is bullshit because
1. No way russoids would donate anything
2. Few russians left who have empathy and are not piss poor would rather donate to Ukrainian army

City will be rebuilt. The point is that NATO has been removed from the sea of Azov completely.

Giving billions of medical aid and military material + formation.

Also unkike you guys from central and eastern europe, not being overly reliant on russian gas and outsourcing our protection to the USA

Russia is a defeated nation. Not just in this war, but defeated as a culture. Russians would be wise not to damage Ukraine any further. It's one of the few nations where Russian culture will survive at all.

Attached: 1651849034293.gif (400x283, 1000.37K)

I already do via ascension fees, my turk friend. my money also goes to potbellied niggers in countries called 'Erandudu' n shit.

It's a charity, part of being on top my guy. Not that you'd ever know.

Attached: Danish_Marichka.png (1024x1024, 438.38K)

commies kicked my family out so fuck the fsb and fuck lenin worshipping faggots

Why do you hate white people so much that you’d shill for the one power on earth that is threatening to eradicate Europe and North America in atomic hellfire?
Hey. At least we got to see the pontoon lulz
They really do need to conduct summary executions on every silovik.

I really didn't care about Ukraine at first, just hated Russia by default. But watching their glorious struggle against Russia, seeing the strength of their nationalism and self-sacrifice, I've grown to admire and care about Ukraine during this war.

I can't wait until war comes to America.

bitchute.com/video/TUFVShAXaWdH/

Attached: modern_wehrmacht_infantryman___requested__by_theobservantservant_db5aehy-fullview.jpg (600x960, 49.09K)

Frenchy you stick to your national bird, what is it again? A cock hahahaha

Lmao you pathetic nazis never fail to make me laugh with your “Ukraine Happening General” threads. Face it, the russian army will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad nazis will ever be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers