Russia deployed Terminators in Ukraine

The first reported sighting of Russian BMPT tank support combat vehicles in Ukraine near Severodonetsk. The Central Military District recently stood up a BMPT company in the 90th Tank Division.

Attached: 62fd9c6c8d613b4ad656a32fca329d64.gif (540x225, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5x-hiR1ejGw
bitchute.com/video/h8GDLimEztUc/
bitchute.com/video/JwYbVuijiSQr/
youtu.be/P_CDu1hYXxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Beautiful vehicles

Attached: 16528122120420.jpg (1280x591, 174.54K)

what is it with tanks? its now fighter planes or drones get with time, Ivan

It might mean that russians managed to fix logistics issue, and now when chances to run out of fuel are lower, they are more willing to put their unproven state-of-art equipment in battle tests.

It sounds like they used a new hypersonic missile because they ran out of subsonic missiles.

youtube.com/watch?v=5x-hiR1ejGw

old footage

>It sounds like they used a new hypersonic missile because they ran out of subsonic missiles

That is from March. If I remember correctly, attacked some weapons depo in mountains somewhere near to Hungarian border. In mass media there was speculation that it was as demonstration of capabilities (hypersonics also have higher kinetic energy because of speed). As much I remember, that was only case when Kinzhal was used in this military campaign. Since then, several hundreds of Kalibr was launched.

>they used a new hypers missiles because they ran out of subsonic missiles.

The More Likely explanation is that they wanted to make sure that anybody on that site DIES!
You know, no advance warning.....

bitchute.com/video/h8GDLimEztUc/

Attached: Iskander moving to finland.png (1534x1052, 220.01K)

>managed to fix logistics issue
These ''logistical issues'' in systemic terms only existed in the fantasy of Twitter analysts.
It's totally expected to face SOME logistic problems while invading a fucking country, especially if you're doing it for the first time in decades on this scale and against this opposition.

But they took a sniff of it, and constructed phantasmagoria where ''Russians can't supply their troops''.

Like 90% of memes about this conflict, that has no relation to reality.

wasn't logistic issues at all. was Sun Tzu tactics.
they were aiming to encircle, so had to move fast. means no baggage, don't waste time. mechanical issue? dump it. out of fuel? dump it. don't carry supplies, grab them on the way (fuel, food etc).
and it worked.

Oh, and go to shit like ISW (previously considered a reputable defense think-tank), and check their sources.
It's literally fucking CNN, Ukrainian General Staff, Kyiv Independent, shit like that.

It's just propaganda that pretends to be serious so you don't discount it immediately.

Same goes with Oryx. Check his BMP-2 category. Like half of pictures are some blown up unidentifiable (allegiance-wise) vehicles, and some can't even be identified as BMP-2s.

This isn't information war, this is information genocide, and idiots who were previously acting like Russians are some hyper-competent 21st century Sparta now went full retard in another direction.

Truth, as usual, is in the middle.

For Russia, it is not beneficial when new type of equipment falls in hands of adversaries (at first to Ukrainians, and later to NATO) because they have run out of fuel. That already happened with their Pantsir-S1 anti aircraft systems.

I didn't work at all.

they trapped 20,000 troops, cut off azov and took control of the major ports, i think it worked

The attempt at Kiev failed

FYI: bitchute.com/video/JwYbVuijiSQr/

They gambled on a plan which envisaged rapid movement, bypassing resistance and predicated on Ukrainian resistance collapsing quickly. That failed, they were in exposed position, were taking serious losses, and opted for the only realistic course they had which didn't require mobilization.

Of course, idiots crippled by bias took this as a sign that Russians are defeated, which resulted in some laughable predictions which have been memory-holed since.

So now we're in a situation where Russians still somehow have the initiative, even though Ukrainians should be mopping up pockets of Russian resistance in Crimea by now.

Of course, this isn't surprising for anyone who actually knows shit about warfare. But sadly, many of these ''experts'' literally don't.
As I said, some logistical problems are totally expected. It kinda happened in every fucking campaign everywhere. Especially in this context.

right, it only existed in the minds of twitter, that's why russia stopped dead in its tracks 20 km away from the border

AMERICA IS FINISHED!
youtu.be/P_CDu1hYXxk

Attached: T800.jpg (667x1000, 107.8K)

>As I said, some logistical problems are totally expected. It kinda happened in every fucking campaign everywhere.
France, Poland, Iraq all conquered in 5-6 weeks each. Afghanistan conquered in 2 months. Whatever the fuck you're talking about?

It didn't work in overall picture, but it worked spectacularly well in the south.
They crossed one of the most formidable obstacles in Europe in the span of few days, over intact bridges, and they still maintain a bridgehead there.
They outflanked Ukrainian positions in southern Donetsk region, which resulted in the encirclement of Mariupol.

Dvornikov and his subordinates led their troops very well. Some say he is now in charge because most of action is geographically under jurisdiction of SMD, but I don't think that's the only reason. He clearly knows his job, and Russian performance since he was put in charge of overall effort is commendable.

Attached: Командующий_войсками_Южного_военного_округа_Герой_РФ_Генерал_армии_Дворников_А.В.jpg (700x954, 85.6K)

Man I can't cheer on this war, such a tragic loss of life. En mass redpilling is essential at this point, gloves are off. Tired of seeing hundreds of dead Ukranians a week

>bitchute.com/video/JwYbVuijiSQr/

New video.

First part looks like an artillery attack, may be Grad. In second, small cluster bomb, may be guided from some plane, and in third, there might be cluster munitions from rocket, like from Tocka.

>Tired of seeing hundreds of dead Ukranians a week
Thousands* and it's a good thing. They should stop fighting for globalhomo and join their liberators

>As I said, some logistical problems are totally expected

What I was trying to say, that now situation have changed, and they managed to improve logistical problems, and decided that now is good time for such sensitive equipment (in a sense, that its capabilities is relatively unknown for enemies) get battle tested.

That's patently false, you had spearheads attacking Brovary which is right across Dnepr near Kiev.

Southern troops advanced several hundred kilometers in the span of days.
>France, Poland, Iraq all conquered in 5-6 weeks each

Different situation, and you don't understand what I'm saying.
I'm not saying Russians didn't fail, they did. I'm saying that idiots gauged their basic performance level (and thus potential) badly because of this failure.

It's as if you took a snapshot of German troops in late 1941 as they were getting routed in front of Moscow, and then you projected everything from that, while relying on an incomplete picture.

A month later, we see those same troops perform a lot better when properly employed.

They should, I agree. I just wish they would sooner. I never got desensitised the loss of life I used to see on LL. Just seems a waste

Well, Terminator isn't some state-of-the-art weapon system, it's just a T-72 with a different turret.
I guess they wanna bulldoze Ukrainian resistance in Severodonetsk soon-to-be-pocket more quickly.

>javelin goes wooshhhh

didn't know about the general in charge, but always nice to hear an user that thinks about / analyses data to the same conclusion

me too. All those nationalists, led astray by kikes, now fucked. bodies of fools everywhere.It feels bad, man.

They never will. They have been brainwashed by America. Even if Russia really was evil it would be stupid for them to fight. You should never fight a fight you have no chance of winning.

>Well, Terminator isn't some state-of-the-art weapon system

Internal upgrades also plays role. What capabilities their sensors have and such, what range. How sensitive are their thermal cameras, what are their weakness. Previously ukrainians captured Pantsir-S1 system, and I am pretty sure, now it is troughly analyzed in some NATO warehouse. What are their radar weaknesses, how to counteract them, etc.

>All those nationalists, led astray by kikes
Meh you cant really be a nationalist of a fake country

Are tanks now obsolete?

Attached: Gundam mech.jpg (500x714, 65.15K)

He's the guy who directed Russian effort in Syria, though that was a different type of conflict I guess. But his troops did really well, and that's not a coincidence.
I understand, not saying you're wrong, just that this isn't some indication of their improved supply, there are other more relevant signs (like how much artillery they're using).

its a feeling, though. in our blood. we are bred to be proud of our tribe. rootless fucks were easy prey for Z and his tribe. bet he laughs as they 'complete their mission': dying to the russians, in battle or in court

>That's patently false, you had spearheads attacking Brovary
right, what happened at Sumy?

>they trapped 20,000 troops
Yeah and lost 20,000 of their own you retard

yeah, I guess I can't help but feel that could have been me. A younger me might fall for le mongol horde shit and ignore the bigger picture
Yeah, America is the source. It's frustrating that brexit has basically been done only to make the UK the underling of the USA rather than the EU which defeats the point

There's no good side in this war. But at least Ukrainians are fighting for Ukraine against the Soviet mongol hordes.

they are good at that. with instant US intel against them, they must have to keep moving it to stop the ukraine artillery hitting it.

next development needs to be artillery that can fire on the move.

and swarming drone munitions. fly through the trenches, dropping explosives

Lol, nobody seriously believes this. It's Ukranian separatists doing a lot of the heavy lifting in this theatre so even if that were true it would still techincally be dead Ukranians. Just hope those surrounded surrender, but I suspect they will. The allies must have 10,000 Ukranian prisoners by now

did the western press give you that number... retard?

When does Russia start using mechs?

Attached: 12408-krazy-ivan-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x961, 141.18K)

And there it is kek, took 3 seconds
Pottery.

They know exactly who they are fighting for. The only loyalty they have is to Zionist
One side has been trying to genocide it's own people for decades and strip their people of their freedoms. The other one is Russia. Tell me how they arent the good guys

>But at least Ukrainians are fighting for Ukraine

Kek, they are fighting your proxy war. So they are fighting for the same master.

They managed a partial encirclement and generally bypassed it.
I don't understand why are you dragging this discussion in this direction?

We're talking about different things. All I'm saying is that Twitter ''analysts'', who almost exclusively relied on what Ukrainians gave them and obsessively focused on Russian failures, imagined or real, while failing to put those things into a proper context, totally de-legitimized themselves as a source of quality analysis.

I can confidently say that now, 83 days into the conflict.

And please don't respond now with "WHY HASNT RUSSIAN WON YET THEN'', I like to presume you aren't a fucking retard and that I'm not completely wasting my time.