R.I.P. Any Forums.org/pol

Wont be long until /pol is canceled.

Take care bros !

nypost.com/2022/05/17/twisted-diary-of-alleged-buffalo-shooter-payton-gendron-reveals-his-online-radicalization/

Payton Gendron, 18, spent months reflecting on his plans to conduct a mass shooting in the digital journal and said his exposure to Any Forums, an online message board known as a hotbed for extremism, kept him motivated to stick to his plans.

“My current beliefs started when I first started to use Any Forums a few months after covid started,” Gendron wrote in the diary, which was posted on the Discord app and was taken down after the attack.

“Every time I think maybe I shouldn’t commit to an attack I spend 5 min [on] Any Forums, then my motivation returns,” he wrote in another entry, referencing the message board’s politics section, which is known for racist and anti-semitic content.

Attached: 4chan.jpg (588x526, 121.8K)

Nobody is cancelling Any Forums.nsa.gov not gonna happen.

Wow what a newfag.

Dude wore a full bio suit to school
What a fuckin legend

Hi newfaggot, you’re here forever now. See you tomorrow.

Attached: 65C37CC8-FCEE-43D7-9BC2-655F6B172EC5.png (966x588, 674.58K)

Old fag here ...Like guy fawks old lol.

you 2 cock munchers were still tryn to swim out daddys dick when I started posting here.

this is the beginning of the end.
domain will be seized

Attached: hitler-kind-of-sucked.jpg (840x468, 68.26K)

You faggots said that the day this shit happened and look, we’re all still here

Attached: E7389E52-AB8C-4915-A942-AAD60745BC1C.jpg (750x716, 200.28K)

Much of his manifesto was memes pulled from here. I don't see how you can disavow the guy. 13 do 50. Kikes do run Jewmerica and use nigs as weapons against whites.
The facts are what they are - we all know them. Except this guy decided he was done pretending its OK to comply.
I certainly follow all laws even though I'm happy there's a pile of dead niggers. I would guess you're the same.

Wow, they know the word "allegedly"
If only they would figure out how to use it correctly.

newfag kike

newfagconfirmed

>wrote in the diary, which was posted on the Discord app
why the fuck do they keep insisting it isn't chat logs with his tranny groomers?

HOW DID HE GET FREE MCCHICKENS FROM MCDONALD'S
THIS IS IMPORTANT

Just ask the cops in the interrogation room to buy it for you.

Groooooooomed.

>"oldfag"
>thinks Any Forums will get seized
Are you sure you don't mean you migrated from reddit in 2021?

Looks like covid is to blame.
If this friendly boy was allowed to play outside, the hacker known as Any Forums would have never sunk his teeth into him.

This is story is already forgotten.

Guess I gotta do a shooting and write a manifesto stating i am doing it to make obama happy and defend his legacy. Yeah the news will really pick that apart over the course of 10 years. Whats this the manifesto suddenly became right wing and a copy pasta of brenton tarrants manifesto with some random shit mixed in they want to ban?

Remember these people are liars and cheaters and will say and do anything to achieve their goal of eradicating all americans just starting with whites.

>discord gets baleted too
I'd honestly take that deal In a second. Discord ruined Any Forums anyway

this is a fed honeypot, it won't be shut down

unironically this. isolation makes people fucking insane, regardless of what websites they're looking at

I hope they don't get rid of my favorite honeypot. How else would I get my message across to these knucleheads, after all my predictions have been correct!

I don't think anyone here advocates for mass shootings, especially in shopping malls with black grannies just going about their day. At best, people might wonder why aren't they targeting corrupt politicians for example, or maybe you'll get trolls just trying to cause outrage as usual in an online forum. But to me, comments like that and as I'm hearing more about this guy; the fact he's posting stuff like that and spending all this time on Discord makes me think he was being egged on by glowies.

Attached: 1491569735881.jpg (454x453, 84.65K)

We would all be better off if we were not allowed to access the internet at all.

THIS
WHY DO THEY ALWAYS KILL DUMB RANDOS?
Homeboy could've drove to DC and actually accomplished something positive.

much like suicide, mass shootings are often foiled by taking a couple minutes to calm down and think about the situation

random elderly people in a low income community of all things. literally 0 impact to the beliefs he supposedly held. The state sponsored invasion from the 3rd world is the problem and IS the "great replacement." I'll bet some of those old folks he killed were unhappy with the invasion as well.

Dude drove like 3 hours before doing this.
I'm pretty sure he had plenty of time to calm down.

>goes on POL
>gets called a retarded lefty brony faggot
>Uses rage to go shooty shooty
>Glowies applaud and their new ability to blame anonymous boards.