Imagine it's 2022 and you still base your entire political identity on

Imagine it's 2022 and you still base your entire political identity on
>some idea that you're racially or culturally superior to anyone despite being a cheeto guzzling, basement dwelling neet well into your 20's
>some claim to genetic superiority over anyone despite the fact that you are likely to represent a personal genetic dead end for the above reasons
>opposition to Jewish people, who are somehow simultaneously genetically inferior to you despite being also all-powerful
>reverence for some guy in the 40's who invaded a bunch of illiterate commie peasants and proceeded to get bitchslapped so hard that he killed himself in some shitty bunker while his capital burned to ash above him
>hatred towards troons despite them being few in number and it being unlikely you have ever met any
>projection all the time
>seethes about "degeneracy" and the sorts of sex other people have, despite never having had any themselves
>an adament belief that anyone who tells you any of the above is fucking stupid, especially if that person is from breadtube, is only doing so because that person is a federal agent
2022 Any Forums is its most pathetic iteration. At least when you idiots used to worship the orange clown president his actions had some grounding in political reality.

Attached: d6b.png (1126x685, 430.52K)

ALL HAIL SAINT GENDRON!!
KILL NIGGERS, KIKES AND MUDSHARKS! FUCK SAINT DENIERS!

Attached: THE SAINTS RIDES TOGETHER.jpg (938x544, 94.92K)

sneed

what if im in my 30s op

Seethe nigger

Stop trying to live in white founded nations then....

My politics are mostly Teeline liberty, and philosophical expanse. Why aren't you learning Teeline to defeat the coming ai iron curtain of year's end? Have you not heard of Teeline by now?!

That is all based and only a nigger could misconstrue such sentiments as anything other than healthy for a nation, but I know you’re aiming for world government so it is no surprise you rail against such small mindedness

"Kill more black people" and on the ground first blood is a white skin

I know you're a shill and I haven't even read your text, nor am I going to, kys.

>Hi. My name is Anthony Sullivan and here's another GREAT invention for around the house. It's called the 'Tap Light'. Have you ever fumbled around for a light switch in the dark? Then those days are over. TapLight conveniently sits or mounts anywhere. Just TAP and you got light! It's a clevar design, easy to find, even in pitch black. It's perfect if nature calls in the middle of the night. TapLight provides PERFECT ambient light, so you can see without being blinded. And when you switch TapLight off, your eyes will re-adjust quicker, making it easier to fall back asleep and eliminating accidents that are caused by trying to find your way in the dark. Not to mention that everyone else will stay sound asleep. You call wall-mount tap lights as well, for places where you need just a little more illumination but don't have a light fixture. Like this closet and they're a lot more convenient than flashlights. Place them around the house, as and when you need them. Night lights are expensive. And recent studies suggest that children, under the age of 2, who sleep with a light on are at greater risk of developing myopia, or near sightedness. TapLight gives you the right night, where and when you want it. TapLight is battery operated, it can go anywhere. And use it to light up the dark stairwell, or use them for a back yard party or walkway. Whatever the weather, it makes no difference. Tap Lights are water-resistent, too. And kids LOVE the TapLight. They're great for nursereys and can be placed just within reach. TapLight can even replace a broken interior light in a car, or RV or boat. And it's safer than candles for when a storm knocks out the power. Similar lights cost up to $10 ea. Call now and you'll get 4 TapLights for 19.95. Thats less than $5 a pc. And if you call within the next 10mins for this special introductory offer, we'll include an extra 2 TapLights, free! That's 6 TapLights for 19.95! So call the number on the bottom of your screen, right now.

Attached: taplight.jpg (953x759, 78.17K)

Oh nooo a chudjack, I’m literally seething right now

Attached: slide.png (1500x1500, 926.47K)

>some idea that you're racially or culturally superior to anyone despite being a cheeto guzzling, basement dwelling neet well into your 20's

Pure projection from critical race theorists

Attached: 1651142802751.jpg (422x586, 125.58K)

Cry more faggot.

Attached: 1652794965996.jpg (1024x533, 111.88K)

Niggers are worthless trash to humanity

Attached: 1652858949139.webm (480x270, 2.93M)

ROSEMARY AND THYME

Attached: vrel9.webm (368x640, 1.79M)

Attached: 1652371824035m.jpg (866x1024, 256.92K)

Attached: 77722.webm (640x640, 1.43M)

Cool little drawing thing.

>basement dwelling neet
Except the only two Any Forums users I've met IRL, I met at work.
I'm literally sitting in my office leaning back in my chair right now, eating overnight oats and drinking coffee, faggot.
YWNBAW, all fields.

The funniest thing about that comic is a Troon thinks they could get a boyfriend. Or that anyone would hit on them if it's not some fetish to fuck an axe wound.