Incel

Incel - The term incel was used to demean right wing concerns, for example...

>Open borders are a disastor
YoU MuSt NoT GeT SeX LoL
>Blacks commit alot of violent crime and put people in danger
YoU MuSt Be FrUsTrAtEd BeCaUsE No SeX LoL
>There is an anti white agenda clear to see
LoL I bEt U GeT No SeX LoL
>JF debates and destroys leftys regarding race
OmG U HaD a DoDgY ReLaTiOnShIp
>Nick fuentes pushes right wing ideology and America first politics
OmG U DoNT HaVe SeX WhY DoNt We LiStEn To YoU

Furthermore the term was popularized by an ex reddit CEO who bitched about 'incels' in tech companys. It's a term attempting to humiliate young men, and used exclusivly by effeminate leftys, and women. Since when has a man actually cared what anyone thought of him in the first place?

Incel = A bitches insult, made by bitches, for bitches.

Attached: 1652820820464.jpg (572x842, 86.55K)

Haha triggered much you sexless incel, this post is just oozing with the cope of a morbidly obese internet racist living in mommies basement who will never touch a beautiful woman.

This is just how women think, user.

>incel

Incel - The purpose of this insult is to try to deflect from actual right wing concerns, it is a feminine insult, that attempts to attack the social status of the male by attacks on the only unit of value women understand, sex. This insult is used because they do no understand higher ideals and values. The term is also used be effeminate 'men', mainly on the left, who have no higher values of their own, and take their lead from women. Simps in other words. They are not to be counted as actual men, who do not care what others think of them.

Yes just like that. Thank you leaf.

>This is just how women think, user.

Exactly, but men thinking that way? Or should i say...'men', it's fucking nuts.

>but men thinking that way?
They don't not in their heart of hearts. Its a way of attacking the competition and signaling to women they have the "correct" opinions.

It's because they think women will give them sex if they parrot their talking "points"

it's funny how the Americans in their typical vulgar manner immediately reduced everything to the topic of sex.

Attached: 1649080668386.png (1009x617, 89.41K)

Everything is about sex user. Except sex. Sex is about power.

There isn't anything wrong with being celibate - voluntarily or otherwise.

The people that assume that there is, demean themselves when they act with revulsion or hatred toward someone celibate.

Human history is decorated with deeply pious and virtuous people who were celibate. Everyone from monks to philosophers, wise teachers to academics, holy figures and martyrs were celibate. It is the greatest achievement of most men's lives to marry a virgin. Jesus Christ was a virgin. The Mother Mary was a virgin.

Celibacy is not bad or dirty or immoral or gross. And more times than I can count, the people who have the most sex are usually the worst at it, or are the worst sorts of people.

Using sex as a metric for judging the worth of a person, and worse - using it against someone who hasn't had it - is juvenile, misguided, and usually an indicator of poor morals any way.

Heyum Holdum The Fuck upum
Fuckum is you sayum nigwam?

Attached: the-chief-harvie-brown.jpg (319x400, 34.27K)

>touch a beautiful woman
>Implying touching "ugly" women is an option.
But all women are beautiful, leafbro.

Attached: CurryAnons.jpg (1280x960, 153.09K)

Attached: 1650877080638.jpg (667x468, 166.91K)

These guys get it.

Nick Fuentes does get sex though

Attached: ENZ4QLKWsAImcpQ.jpg (1600x1239, 138.46K)

Pretty sure Jesus was an early incel

But did you notice that they do the same thing Nick, as they did to JF? They attack anything sexual to deflect, or in Nicks case, belittle and distract from actual talking points.

Thats every fucking eurotard that posts here.

In all seriousness we don't want a homo representing the right wing
Jared Taylor is the more sensible option for president 2024

There certainly is something dodgy about fags, why do they exist? Is it true alot of them are molested? I think, when running for office that the ideal man should be atleast ideal, calms the waters so to speak, but attacking people like 'incel' when anons are debating politics? It's just deflection.

As a commie I agree, and to add insult to injury you see lefty women say this but they still have sex with right wingers most of the time because they're more dominant and high earning.

I have leftist values but they actively prevent me from having sex with women, my friends are the same. You're basically choosing to be cucked by racists and homophobes by being left, but I accept that because I don't want to be toxic. Over time more women will shift Right because of this, the side which bullies people better wins status in the end.

Yeah but what would they say if Nick was ripped and had sex instead of saying girls are gay? I get it's not good for the sake of an argument but what if helped him?

incel means involuntary celibate. It's man for different reason who cannot get sex from a woman. Reasons could include genetic or environmental disorders, cultural outcasts, traditionalists etc. As the world becomes more and more degenerate both the acceptance and rejection of degeneracy creates incel individuals.

Ok femcel.

Its the tactic of the left - to use labels to dehumanize political opponents with different views: nazi, racist, homophobe, misogynist, incel, etc...

>Yeah but what would they say if Nick was ripped and had sex instead of saying girls are gay? I get it's not good for the sake of an argument but what if helped him?

But consider the type of people that would help, right now, were discussing beliefs, ideals. It would help certain men, having faith in a leader that's strong, it would appeal to women far far more, because they seek these things in relationships and apply them to the real world. But right now? It's all about the ideals and beliefs, and getting the truth out there.

Not neccesarilly. Mating is a function of what the current society views as normal. What is viewed as normal is what is depicted public space which today is almost exclusively kike created media. A male who is into trendy things and follows the main stream opinions based on government approved media is an attractive male. Well adjusted. Women view men like this has people who have a future in their society. And what women find attractive is security.

Nick Fuentes may have himself disorders and other social handicaps. The mentality normies have is that he can speak good and gain an audience so he must be a scam artist. Basically what a incel is is a oddball.

Subhumans are only concerned about sex and food. What do you expect?