Just admit that the reason you want to ban abortion is because you hate women

Just admit that the reason you want to ban abortion is because you hate women.

Attached: D4C83CA3-3EBE-4132-9C36-DD5921E3C8A4.jpg (1061x1213, 260.55K)

Attached: twitter 15.jpg (600x600, 64.33K)

Just admit that the reason you support abortion is because you hate the human race.

I want to ban abortion because I hate women

Nah I don't, I just hate whores that "need" to have unprotected sex with strangers.

Motherhood is good for women. Abortion is traumatic.
If I want what's good for women and you want what's Bangor them. Then I'm the one who loves women and you're the one who hates them.

I’m pro-choice mainly because I don’t think a lot of the pro-lifers here have thought through the actual consequences of a total abortion ban (ie look who getting all the abortions).

That said, the fact that raising a kid is presented as a punishment by anyone shows just how fucked our society is.

If that’s the case why wouldn’t we allow females to be aborted. I do hate women though.

>desperately wants an abortion
>but not enough to fuck with protection
Shit thread. Nobody respond after this post.

Quite the contrary, good sir.

I think abortions should be mandatory for many different groups of people.

Cheers.

>Implying I want to ban abortion

Why can't burgers use the pill like all other sluts all over the world do

Some random twitter thot's verbal shit does not count as a political topic. Go to Any Forums or something.

I purposely say in liberal threads on Twitter that I don't have a moral issue with abortion, I just don't want women to have a choice because I hate feminism.

Sacrificing children to moloch is my right as a Jew.

Killing babies is based.

Hail Moloch!!!!!

Attached: shh.png (294x373, 67.99K)

You have misunderstood the use of the word 'consequence'

Why do they go to such lengths and commit such mental gymnastics to rationalize killing children

I refuse to admit it because other arguments exist and they make you seethe. It’s more fun to pretend i agree with those arguments.

>Real feminists are pro abortion
>Strong men give females access to abortion
>Strong women don't use it

> action
> consequence
Why are femoids incapable of understanding this?

Getting burned when playing with the stove is a consequence, having healthy teeth is a consequence of brushing, eating junk food consequently leads to being fat. A PUNISHMENT IS DONE TO YOU. A BABY IS ONLY A PUNISHMENT IF YOU ARE RAPED TO GIVE YOU A BABY TO RAISE AS PUNISHMENT.
tldr; consequences are the results of actions