I can't do it anymore. I'm 31 and binged last Saturday for the first time in 2 months

I can't do it anymore. I'm 31 and binged last Saturday for the first time in 2 months

The hangover is nothing. It's the anxiety, depression, and despair that follows for the next 3-5 days that I just can't deal with anymore. It's scary as fuck.

Is anyone else finally starting to realize that alcohol use is unsustainable?

Attached: file.jpg (612x612, 36.25K)

Haha classic mutt can't handle pounding a two-four of brewskies.

Yes I cut out all liquors and am down to 24oz of beer a day at most and it has significantly improved my life

Brother, I was in the same exact boat as you. I wouldn't drink daily but when I did drink I ALWAYS blacked out, made a fool of my self, yelled, and broke things. The next few days it felt like my nerves were screaming, ants were buzzing in my brain and my skeleton wanted to jump out of my skin. I already am anxious as a motherfucker but it made it 20 times worse. I only drink like once a year now, and I am so glad I made that choice. I absolutely believe you can as well.

Attached: 1451308574380.png (372x365, 137.51K)

Stop drinking the liquid jew. The alcohol industry is mostly controlled by kikes. Stick to the occasional kike free wine or beer.

happens to everyone who continues to want to "party" like they did in college passed the age of 28/29.

You either realise that all that shit is done or you become a full blown alcho/druggie.

Is it not kind of boring to be binging at age 31?... I mean, how many times did you do that from age 20-25?.. I dont understand how it can continue to be interesting.

I have realized this many years ago.
I've been hooked on the liquid-jew for 15 years.
I've sobered up multiple times. Longest I've gone sober in 15 years is 3 months. It always creeps back up on me.
I eat healthy and exercise, though I'm not a health nut I just like to look good and be stronger than the average normie, but liquid-jew has always controlled my life otherwise.

It's time to rise up, fellow alchie-anons. We can defeat the liquid-jew.

be happy its alcohol doing that to you, which you can stop, imagine being bpd

the cycle of depression lessons after a week and what would be better to celebrate than a 26er of vodka...rinse repeat...waiting till your 40 to quit is regrettable.

It's not the interest that brings people back, it's the habit. People who smoke don't find smoking "interesting" anymore, but they keep smoking out of habit. Same with coffee drinkers, they drink out of habit instead of out of interest.

I recently replaced alcohol with weed and found that to be a great decision. I’m losing weight, sleep better, and don’t feel like death every morning. Now at the most I’ll have a couple light beers around dinner time.

Damn, that puts it into perspective.

Everything else in my life is dialed in except for the occasional piss up like I'm still 21 or something. It's incredibly shameful.

I know it's a temporary feeling but my productivity is absolutely gone while I'm dealing with these emotions.

Google "kindling" and realize that no matter how long the breaks between binges are it just gets worse for people like us. I didn't know this was a thing until yesterday.

What the fuck is it that causes the occasional urge to drink every few months? I can't figure it out.

Cut liquor out entirely about a year ago. Theres no place for it user. It's the fuel of degeneracy.

Enjoy some cold beer if you need to in a social setting but never look back on liquor.

My whore mother had BPD, alcohol would have done less damage to her life. Fuck you, Lori.

Beer is tasty, i always enjoyed the taste of beer.
Most of the people i have met who drank beer they say they never enjoyed the taste of beer but they drank it to either get drunk or be social.
I cannot imagine drinking beer to do either of those things, i never fully understood alcoholism since I actually don't enjoy being drunk but i do love the taste of beer
I love douplebock's and ales, i like some lagers when they're on the sweet or crisp side or funky like golsh but i am definitely more on the darker side of beers, porter and stouts are always welcome but i stick around the black ales and douplebock's, they taste like fucking coca-cola after the 3rd or 4th once your brain is starting to get foggy.
I am not really in to liquor and i get really bad hangovers plus like i say, i really don't enjoy being skunk dunk unless i am by myself and i can freely make a fool of my self

Attached: pxl_20220110_040021685.portrait2.jpg (3843x2979, 1.6M)

what?

It's called triggers, and you may be unconscious of them. For example, you walk past a bar and you smell beer, this triggers your dopamine reward system. Or, you see a can of beer, bottle or even a memory, these are all triggers beyond your immediate control that give you the urge to drink again. Become more aware of these triggers, so that when they occur, you can recognise them and can avoid them.

lmao just literally don't drink alcohol? like nigga put the bottle back in the closet loool just don't buy any alcohol walk away from the shop idiot

>don't you get bored of feeling good
What most people drink for is the brief moment of about 30 mins or so when it makes them feel really good. The reason they keep drinking after that is to try to feel it again. And it's the reason they drink the next time too.

Wait till you’re fat af. If you aren’t already

Thank you, Netherbro. It seems so obvious now.

I like the taste of beer and liquor. I like to drink it in the evening/night. No other drinks really match the feeling for night drinking. Some teas are ok but they are not the same. I drink a lot (in my own opinion) but when I hear about how much other people are drinking I don't know how they do it.

Im 26 and i feel the same when i binge.
But my hangover is also really bad.
The depression i get for 2-4 days is really something special. Im a really joyful person but alcohol does some bad things with me.