Virgin pale blondes v. Chad tanned brunettes

Why is so obsessed with being blonde and pale? Pale blondes look very feminine, real chads must be tanned and dark-haired. Picrandom

Attached: il_794xN.2587671001_11u1_480x480.jpg (480x480, 73.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

akinokure.blogspot.com/2013/07/where-is-blond-accomplishment.html
akinokure.blogspot.com/2013/07/blond-people-as-east-asians-of-europe.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White with a tan is ok.
Truly melanin enriched folks smell pretty fucking bad. Noticeably bad.. they are violent too..

Its like old people smell, cant do anything about it.. The darker a person is, the more they smell terrible.

Chads must be violent, being peaceful is for cucks

As far as hair goes.. a (natural) raven haird fair skinned girl is like finding a diamond in a swamp.

Violence is ok as long as they are violent with you and not whatever nonsense subhuman shit that crosses their brain.

I used to be pure blonde but then my hair started to get darker. And now it's getting grey. Weird.

Cuck yourself and get a bitch that blows up anytime you do something simple and shes immediately disrespected. Or cant go to family gatherings because she breaks down by being alienated with her white inlaws that are leftist shits raising your they/them half sis-it.

That shits common.
Witnessed a couple pals deal with that.
One has a white thick mane going on. He would look more like a witcher without blue eyes

Stop relating natural pheromones and aggression to the peaceful and lazy tribal niggers, me personally am white and I radiate a powerful musk and I think about murdering people all the time

Does it matter? I like seeing blonds around though because it makes kikes seethe.

Attached: Scooby-gang-1969.jpg (300x225, 76.84K)

Am I still allowed to post here or is it cringe? I'm feeling it is but I've got fuck all to do tbqh

>Rosary made with shoelace & nuts
That is fuckin' class!
Gonna make one

In White societies, blondes are the innovative ones, brunettes and red heads are the warriors. But if it aint White it aint right, no matter what.

Nordics are naturally passive and cucked. To claim they are the truest whites is laughable. They were never vikings either - that's a fantasy. Nordics were always cucks. POLfags worship them because this board is literally full of arabs and indians.

completely false

read these
akinokure.blogspot.com/2013/07/where-is-blond-accomplishment.html
akinokure.blogspot.com/2013/07/blond-people-as-east-asians-of-europe.html

the majority of this board are cave dweller virgins who have never talked to a girl
they think blonde men with pale skin are even considered men, they're called albinos outside of this board

For me it's foxes.

Attached: 96391377_p0.png (1230x1416, 1.25M)

Brown(blondish) hair + bright eyes is the best combo

I didn't ask to be born blonde, but I sure got alot of comparisons to if Draco Malfoy was also autistic thrown at me as a kid.

>read my blogpost user
Nah

Stop tryna turn me into a furry you prick!
I have enough problems