Goya

Do you remember when the Trump family starting posting "random" pictures involving the word Goya and they almost got in trouble for it?

Did you ever figure out what they were trying to tell us? Here's what you missed.

Attached: Trump Goya.jpg (1080x675, 103.96K)

Goyim?

One of the most renowned artists of all time, Francisco Goya. Born 1746. He was appointed Court Painter to the Spanish Royal crown.

Attached: witch and child.jpg (930x558, 28.48K)

It was an advertisement. Just like his pfizer commercials.

Known for his macabre depictions of war, witchcraft, and brutality. Goya's artistic vision has remained a mystery to ((scholars)) for centuries.

Attached: sabbath.jpg (848x565, 103.09K)

Many of his works curiously feature characters who possess "beast-like" qualities, often committing acts of cannibalism or torture for fun.

Attached: vampire.jpg (1000x600, 277K)

A regular theme of his was the hybridization between bats, cats, donkeys, goats, and men.

Attached: batman.jpg (799x546, 86.32K)

>most renowned artist
That dago doesn't hold a candle to the Dutch masters.

Notice the bats on the head piece. What was Goya trying to tell us here?

Attached: witches and babies.jpg (900x493, 110.59K)

Trump was selling a can of beans. He was not holding up a painting.

thats a depiction of a blood passover

This poor character seems to be overwhelmed by bats, owls, and cats.

Attached: bat swarm.jpg (750x750, 209.59K)

Another witch-like character seems to be making a transaction with a horned beast figure.

Attached: secret flame.jpg (350x350, 15.6K)

Have you figured out what these hats mean yet?

Attached: pinhead.jpg (559x800, 80.3K)

you fucking faggot make 1 point

This fellow seems rather amused with himself.

Attached: amused.jpg (640x480, 98.98K)

>dago
>woo
>spic
No one has used these slurs since was a nickel

These seems to be a particularly disturbing scene. What does the goat man symbolize?

Attached: black sabbath.jpg (1300x501, 152.59K)

Perhaps his most well known work, featuring a distraught Saturn consuming his children in fear of being usurped.

Attached: Saturn insanity.jpg (888x610, 138.58K)

These ladies seem to be having a nice afternoon.

Attached: Picnic.jpg (385x560, 84.17K)

Harlots, fools, demons, witches, and war. A curiosity indeed!

Attached: puppet master.jpg (800x551, 79.36K)

The Goat man represents a purveyor of natures illusion. Basically guiding lost souls to lust over nature.

Still a bit of a stretch to tie this to Trumps Goyaposting though

Thanks for sharing, now what is it that you are alluding to as your interpretation of this mentally deranged faggots artwork? Basically, what I take from this is that this art work is nowhere near as good as that of an Austrian artists work during the first half of the 1900's. His name slips my mind, I will say that the one shared here as "Batman" did somewhat interest me from the sheer engineering angle of it at least. What a concept.

Admittedly yes, a stretch. Could be possible though. Mostly trying to catch the interest of Any Forums but it takes a lot to get past the bot and shill filters.