Miscegenation threads, mutts welcome to chime in

there used to be good talks about this on infinite chan. two studies in 2002 and 2019 respectively show that mutts are more likely to be maladjusted, take drugs, do crime, have mental illness. a whole bunch of studies by a guy named Lewis claims mutts are considered more attractive and that this is because cross-breeding makes them more genetically fit
Weston Price claimed mixing races does nothing bad based on his experiences visiting tribes all over the world

how bad is miscegenation really? why should i *not* date an asian cutey and be part of the new master race
discuss

Attached: a83BegY_460s.jpg (460x349, 24.92K)

Romanian couple, circa 2015, colorized.

Attached: D11B72C4-5718-40E4-920F-78ACA68BFAD1.jpg (885x576, 357.44K)

Date and procreate with whoever you want. Fuck what anyone else has to say. If you banging an Asian cities pisses off these fake 1488 fags on this board, go bang 5 more.

Attached: 06822B05-675B-4DF8-8EC5-0BB93B2A0D30.jpg (526x591, 78.87K)

In biology outbreeding depression is a recognized phenomenon. When you have two species who have evolved in different environments but are able to reproduce their offspring will be less fit in either of their parents environment. If you have a pond and species A is evolved to live in the litorral zone while species B is evolved to live in the benthic zone their offspring would be maladapted for both environments.

i call this 'tagging'
it's when some white person is retarded enough to fuck the lowest race on the planet that their offspring is tagged (by making them swarthy) to make clear this is no quality genetic material
i think over time it's going to clean up the white race until we become the new joos, who with barely a few millions exert complete control over others

need facts not opinions
actual experience
data

Ohhh, ok. Don't bang the Asian cuties. Instead go fuck yourself.

The guy married twice. This is his first wife and daughter.

Attached: BE305D0F-8012-4FF5-AD9F-AE986E40A084.jpg (650x890, 95.89K)

Jesus that whore is disgusting. How the fuck did people give money to that thing

She looks like an Arab.

Attached: 931B64F8-7DFC-4ED4-A6DE-BAAFF98E1F49.jpg (1280x720, 116.8K)

yes romanians aren't particularly known for their quality of genetic stock, hence the need for tagging. does this guy make you excited or something?

Yes. I cannot resist the power of his bbc.

they bought her bathwater

thanks, it seems like mixing is similar to inbreeding in some ways

flag checks out

Attached: 1642939684743.jpg (998x998, 229.02K)

Attached: 1644744887944.webm (720x1276, 486.04K)

>flag
... I swear

Attached: 1652611498617.jpg (960x640, 90.69K)

Doesn't matter at all since you're only concerned with your personal blood line.
If our blood lines are closely related it's in your best interest to support mine so I'll support yours.
However, that support isn't so necessary that you should sacrifice your personal bloodline which is all we're really concerned with.
in other words, you wouldn't kill your son to protect your brother's.

Attached: 1652449862301.png (960x952, 674.44K)

One cannot understand race without understanding culture. Conversely, one cannot understand culture without understanding race. The two are intrinsically intertwined. The main problem with miscegenation is that it creates inalienable cultural conflicts within the mixed-race individual.

For one, it's a dual-loyalty problem. Is the child European or are they Asian? Are they Arab or are they African? Are they African or are they European? The child's sense of cultural affiliation becomes unstable because in both worlds they are an outcast. The white man always sees the half-white as a "mutt". Whereas on the other hand, the black man always sees the half-black as a "white". In essence, the miscegenated individual becomes alienated and can no longer identify with an in-group. In other words, they will always be a target for discrimination. This is why people like Kalergi wanted everyone to become mix-raced - so that such people could have a group they could call theirs.

Another key problem with miscegenation is that, in this political environment, it forces individuals to one side. Mixed-race white children (particularly afro-European Americans) almost always embrace their African heritage more than their European, since their society tells them that being black means being oppressed (and therefore entitled) and being white means being evil. This compounds the confusion, and essentially forces children to betray one entire half of their kin. For these reasons (among many others), miscegenation can only be considered a moral abomination.

Attached: Hitler Jugend.jpg (360x500, 59.26K)

race mixing is a crime against humanity.

I would like date outside my race, but i would never reproduce with another race, it is not race mixing if it is just casual sex