Sweden and Finland will have to kiss our ass to get accepted into NATO

Sweden and Finland will have to kiss our ass to get accepted into NATO

Attached: 1640980460576.png (650x551, 36.25K)

Honestly I think the Swedish are used to giving black men rim jobs by now

Attached: 1651735797123.jpg (1080x598, 377.81K)

The femboys will still end up being retards

Attached: a_77ab901a62d374cd0c6f8fd24e32c8d0.gif (378x151, 2.07M)

I-IS THAT...
UUUUUOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWHHHHH

I bet that's your fantasy, Mehmet

Kiss ass and pay. NATO is not free and when NATO and Russia go to war there will be no neutrality. Sweden and Finland will be first strike targets

>NATO and Russia go to war there will be no neutrality. Sweden and Finland will be first strike targets
Who gives a shit who the first strike target is if the end result is that both sides get nuked?

They already did that 70 years ago.Now it is your turn retards.

You are voluntarily putting yourselves on the frontlines that will drag the rest of NATO into what could become a world war. You were the buffer between a world war and a regional war. Your joining NATO ensures the world be dragged into a world war

I know the Western governments and media propaganda is celebrating the decision with lots of "Owning Putin!!!" post on social media so you do not see what is happening but when the day comes that something happens and it is your joining NATO drags the rest of NATO into war do not complain when you die first for the rest of NATO

There's no buffer zones in world war 3, idiot. This isn't like WW1 or WW2. If we get to WW3 then there'll be nukes flying, so that's why it will never happen

Be honest now, you form your opinion based on "ooh the media likes it, therefore I must hate it!!! Owning Putin is cringe!!!"

>retarded roach doesn't realize that you are doing us a favor by keeping us out of N*TO

Nope. Erdogan is gonna backpeddle and give in as usual.

> Sweden and Finland kissing turk ass for the privilege of getting destroyed in WWIII
Maybe clown world isn't so bad after all.

They would get vetoed regardless lmao

I don't think crashing your own country with no survivors is a very good way to own Putin. Maybe try another plan.

Based, cuck those nordcucks hard Mehmet!

we don't want to join your globohomo alliance

Attached: nato bögar.png (534x832, 461.54K)

Biden will make one call to Erdgoan and tell him about possible internal terrorist attack that would sadly happen out of nowhere if Turkey was to veto NATO expansion

Finn/Swe jævlar: Happy or not now that the applications have been submitted? Are we to become alliance buddies or?

>yes Sven you WILL send your twinks
>yes Sven you WILL extradite Kurdish commie terrorists (so we can torture and disappear them forever)
>yes Sven you WILL suck our fat KARA BOGA chode

And you will be happy.

Attached: pd6ndn.jpg (640x492, 77.43K)