Tell me why we didn't get this Europe?

Tell me why we didn't get this Europe?

Attached: MapChart_Map.png (6480x7480, 2.82M)

>Pooland exists
Fuck off

Why the fuck would you want us in your empire?

A lessor jewish country like Estonia will always resist rule from a more jewish country like Russia.
They won't know consciously why they are resisting, and will attribute it to a difference in language or culture. However we both know countries of different language and culture do not necessarily avoid merging (see: Austro-Hungary, UK, Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth, etc.).

Tsars gave Finland it's authority and contributed to Finnish nationality, it's time to join federation to all your finno-ugric friends all across Russia. Wish it could be friendly consolidation but in modern world with past history of 100-200 years it's impossible

Real answer is jews

Your map sucks cock tho rope yourself

It was the only part that ever worked reasonably well by virtue of not being ruled from Petrograd/Moscow.

Why doesn't Russia just stick to Russians and not try to create a multi ethnic empire?

Because there's no such thing as an mono-ethnic russian since 19th century, we're already multi-ethnic even today

>Tsars gave Finland it's authority
Jews run Russia now. You removed the Tsars permanently. Russia is just another ZOG country.

>another day with kraut being butthurt

Attached: ESSEN.jpg (1012x664, 87.28K)

Well, I don't recognize modern Russia as a state and legitimate successor. The country is no more since the October Revolution of 1917, so I agree with ye

This. Suomi is it own country and Finns are doing fine without Russia and do not belong here in any sense. Also more or less goes for Belarus and Ukraine. Russia is already too big as it is. If anything we should get rid of the kubanoids and asians

because of the anglo

Brittany should be part of the uk

>Romania landlocked
>Switzerland exists
>Albania doesn't
Why?

Diversity is truly russias strength.

this map is shit
>bulgaria should not exist
>russia should not exist (fuck you rapists)
>poland should not exist

>Romania landlocked
Shores of the Black Sea are Bulgarian clay.

>Switzerland exists
Swiss are comfy mountain multi-ethnic nation with enough resources and weapons to defend and sustain themselves

>Albania doesn't
Meme country

You've never been to Russia, it seems

Bulgarians are the only non-Slavic "slavs". Their word for beer is different than any Slavic people, so they're an outside group to me.

Ehre dem Kaiserreich!

French Flanders and the Ruhr should be Netherlandish