I have the explicit offer to marry and breed a white woman. I've known her my whole life and she is batshit crazy. But...

I have the explicit offer to marry and breed a white woman. I've known her my whole life and she is batshit crazy. But, this might be my last chance to pass my sneed and feed on while also guaranteed chucking for however long her flopptly fish market holds out.

>Pro: Pusy
>Con: Absolute Amber Heard level bpd crazy

Should I do it for the white race? If I ever hear my offspring say 'bussin' i will 200th trimester get super pro abortion on them
Pic unretarded

Attached: 1652810744657m.jpg (760x1024, 72.86K)

Pass seed. Run away.

"Marry, and you will regret it; don’t marry, you will also regret it; marry or don’t marry, you will regret it either way. Laugh at the world’s foolishness, you will regret it; weep over it, you will regret that too; laugh at the world’s foolishness or weep over it, you will regret both. Believe a woman, you will regret it; believe her not, you will also regret it… Hang yourself, you will regret it; do not hang yourself, and you will regret that too; hang yourself or don’t hang yourself, you’ll regret it either way; whether you hang yourself or do not hang yourself, you will regret both."
-Kierkegaard

Two seconds off from posting at 03:33:33
So no, you should work on yourself, become a good man, and find a good wife and mother to your children.
Faggot

>Absolute Amber Heard level bpd crazy
She'll abuse you and the kid and probably troon him/her out

Do it. We need some psychos for the next generation of Einsatzgruppen.

Jesus Kierkegaard was a fucking loser lmao

Don't do that... You don't want another fatherless Minecraft player running around.
BTW I didn't mean anything symbolic when I posted that quote, I meant it quite literally - you will 100% regret it no matter what you do. But in your case I'd just go for it. Or not.

For the record we are both anglo/WASP descended non mutts and she is not obese. But she has had her past two kids taken away. They were white, though.

Attached: 1652668900062.jpg (1080x1924, 921.51K)

OP's kid will become a tranny on future super-meds

I'm 34 and this woman is demanding my cum.

Attached: 1652740919716.png (960x970, 677.58K)

CHRIST

Fucking based and wisepilled

Pic unrelated i fucking wish that was her.

>past two kids taken away
Bruh, run

That or a sw*de, i guess they let every retard in there

nope, date 18-23 year olds

She's white though. Like really white 10/10 in bongland anglo (so like a 6 here) and unvaxxed. I think I gotta take one for the team guys

Have kid with her. Don’t marry her. Don’t marry her. If you marry her, are you prepared to beat her in case you have to. Are you prepared for this.

Only subhuman's abandon their offspring.

shit backfired on me last time and i got cancelled but that was with an 18 year old t*rk

It should be easy for you to get full custody in that case. I don't know how it works in the states but up here judges will put out orders to sterilize women if they're too unstable and having too many kids that end up in the system.

Freeze your jizz or get a latina or asian.
DO NOT get with some crazy bitch.