I don't care what anyone says, if a man lets a woman physically abuse him then he is no real man

I don't care what anyone says, if a man lets a woman physically abuse him then he is no real man.

I hate this "men are victims too" narrative. Stop being weak.

Attached: 1930248241.jpg (1080x1440, 296.95K)

No, use their victim narrative against them

He fucked off, wanted to leave that shit behind. She thought that she can promote herself on #metoo. She started it. (the fact that she stole 7 million from ACLU and literal cancer children is cherry on top)

Attached: images.jpg (215x235, 7.16K)

A man is someone who has heard of the wisdom of Teeline and who has edicated himself in it. Has Heard listened to the information about Teeline and rejected it? Then she is no man. Likewise depp. But if they are ignorant of Teeline, maybe they are men, maybe they are not men.

>t. Roastie

women can definitely ruin your life and abuse you emotionally and psychologically, but beating you? Come on lol

>I don't care what anyone says
Noted. Good-bye!

MEDS

That's my take on this case. I like Johnny but he deserved it by letting her get away with it.

no one gives a shit about your celebs you turkish rape baby

YWNBAW

He never was a macho or hypermasculine guy. If you're soft hearted or mentally weak, women will take advantage of you

He's a celebrity, unfortunately he has to play by those rules, and play it well he did. Every little thing about him is in the spotlight, if he had retaliated, even if he was in the right, he would never hear the end of it and his career would be ruined. Not saying it's principally right, just what the situation is with our laws, media etc for someone in his position.

YWNBG Muhammad

It's not about physical abuse. If a bipolar woman constantly lies to you and secretly records everything you do so she can use it against you later, then how how are you not a victim? The legal system is already heavily biased against men. If you say that man can't be the victim of crimes from a woman, then you are only making the problem worse. Sure, you can say that man should be stronger and retaliate with physical violence or whatever, but we are so far away from that reality in todays world, that you are only shooting yourself in the foot if that is how you view modern relationships.

mutts cant be men

gay

shut up woman
return to the kitchen

It’s funny how one man (Harvey Weinstein) set off a nuclear reaction amongst the female population. He really was the King of Hollywood. They are fucked without him.

>not an argument
>none of you women were ever a real philosopher
>female philosophy means taking drugs
>most psychedelics come from the female plane
>they just make people retarded as a woman

This degenerate was best friends with Hunter S Thompson.

I'm best friends with wisdom, which is why I Teeline. If you are best friends with female energy you'll never prepare for anything but loudly as a woman exclaim and make a fool mess pretending to have something to do with knowledge of the present. We all laugh at you fool womanly ones.

Memeflag roastie

What is the man supposed to do? If he did anything physical to retaliate or defend himself he would be crucified in the courts and media.

That bitch should be fucking torn up in an eviscerator feet first. Fuck her that guy had to have the discipline of a monk not to lay a finger on her and give her anything to ruin his life with.

Lying, manipulative BPD women will literally do their dead level best to physically murder you and then tell the police that you assaulted her.

Attached: 1652812168462.jpg (814x387, 61.98K)

i have my gfs spank me and sometime use an old wooden ruler. i don't know why but it gets me hard af

So what is he supposed to do? Actually beat her and prove her right? Just look at all the lies she’s told. Imagine if he’d have actually hit her. It would be over for Johnny. You cannot “control” women anymore… it’s called abuse now. Men are powerless.