MUTTLAND LOGIC ON WEAPON AFTER ANOTHER SHOOTING #928

Terrorist attack killing dozens of innocent civilians
>NOO DONT TOUCH MUHH GUNNZZZ
But he killed people with a gun
>GUNZZ DONT KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE HUR DURR!!!
Just ban guns so people don't die
>NOO BROTHERRR WE NEED GUNS TO PROTECT AND STOP THESE PEOPLE!!
Tell me then, how many domestic terrorist were stopped by a fellow citizen who had a gun with him as well?
>muttbrain.exe has stopped working

Muttards, give me your degenerate arguments for why mutts should even be allowed to come near deadly weapons such as guns.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-18 at 12.16.59.png (1510x1116, 1003.99K)

Shut up colgate

Attached: 1652191666485.png (1169x1688, 978.95K)

Niggers, basically.

nobody cares.

Op is a kike, gave its self up with the language it used. Stop replying to kike threads, stop replying to kile posts.

>Slavnigger mongoloid calls someone else a mutt
One of the defining characteristics of you subhumans is your complete and utter lack of self-awareness.

Attached: 1652515618255.jpg (1024x1024, 265.36K)

Remove all niggers first then we can talk about banning guns.

>1 post by this id
The left is not a serious ideology.

I'm sure if you fuckwits give this bait enough (you)s, (((OP))) will come back and e-argue with you in good faith.

Attached: slide 4.png (2280x2008, 332.78K)

The guns are for protecting people against the government retard. If they would enforce the laws already in place 90% of these shootings wouldn't happen

Only euro tards would think the solution to aggression is surrender.

Another Amerishart that doesn't know flags

The only laws the government enforces is those against "law abiding" citizens. The government is 100% of the problem. Get rid of cops and politicians and all of America's problem will be gone in a few years.

Fuck off.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it 8/8!
les go sk8 or m4stub8

Attached: aaxae5jB_700w_0.jpg (480x390, 33.79K)

shill/slide

sage

Because fuck you, Dutch cunt. Worry about your own fucking country.

lol. but yeah op is a retarded nigger SAGE.

Attached: 1594745542415.jpg (353x171, 33.25K)

Degenerate dutch people will never understand how deeply guns ingrained in american culture, history and society. The right to bear arms is codified in the SECOND amendment. That's how important that right was and is to them. Contrary to that e. g. the german constitution doesn't mention guns a single time. They're just not important to european society (unfortunately).

IMO the argument that guns are necessary to protect oneself against government overreach is extremely profound. Banning guns will not prevent criminals from accessing them, it rather will weaken law-obeying citizens.

18 year old made 180 page manifesto with sam hyde pictures picturing as him.

/thread

the gun he used is already banned in NY toothpaste nigger

Who are you?