Is this what the average Any Forums poster who calls for the genocide of white ukrainians looks like?

Is this what the average Any Forums poster who calls for the genocide of white ukrainians looks like?

Attached: 1652079060668.jpg (600x800, 205.14K)

paas on the oppururtunities of low quality food for those who need it most, chinses bbabie feed, are a cow?

Stop the rusophobia!!!1!

Attached: 1646655463599.png (609x450, 352.07K)

Fine slavnigger brothers. I am even darker than both of these fine gentelmans

Schneed

Attached: 1651641318056.png (374x654, 271.53K)

A Chinaman is taller than the Russian leader.
Sad.

Attached: Wright-RussiaChina.jpg (1783x1783, 621.43K)

Anyone realizes how chill africa is? I mean remove all the niggers and we move over there it would be so fucking comfy

Fan fact. Niggers live only in USA.

Yeah duginst "ecofash" view them as epitome for anti west war.

It'd be even comfier if all them moved to Africa and whites went back to Europe and natives could keep America and jew could rot in mass graves

user, i can only cry so hard

Yeah these slavshits need some auschwitz.

Attached: elensky.jpg (632x695, 88.56K)

It's well-known that +50% of Any Forums consists of hispanics, other browns, and all sorts of weird mixed mutts.

Better rat than negro bug.

What is it with slavs and their love for jews?

Attached: 1652362838840.png (638x698, 385.62K)

Wait did they really used niggers

Attached: 1650640918541.jpg (706x708, 79.08K)

The thing is that Dugin isn't very popular with the Russian gov because he's nazbol
It's a myth from a 2003 book

It would be nice if the majority of North American whites could relocate to European nations. Just leave North America to the few remaining leftists in their brown hordes if that's what they want. But from what I've seen of Europeans, I don't think they would welcome whites from anywhere. Maybe everyone just wants to be left alone so we can lose our battles at home all by ourselves while the world unites against us. I feel we're going to see some pretty bad times being that the left immediately has started connecting the Buffalo shooting to the January 6th fiasco thus thus implying that all none leftists are racist murderers. They're going pretty hard on that.

Yep.

Attached: Screenshot_20220319-141150_Samsung Internet.jpg (2400x1080, 593.08K)

this is the modern west

>I don't think they would welcome whites from anywhere
No European country would welcome a big influx of Americans. You guys are literally like a different species. Uglier, less intelligent, more prone to violence, your opinions and views are completely different, etc.

Tell me how you really feel

Slvniggers even gave their women to the Jews and hosted them in estern Europe for more than a thousand years. Nowadays slavnigger women are the toilet of israeli and saudis

White Americans might spread their love of niggers to european countries if a relocation happens

I just did. Americans are funny as a source of entertainment, but I wouldn't want them to be walking among me in my own country.

It seems that's happening anyway, though

It was sarcasm, man

More like this one

Attached: Computers_in_class_02_Large.jpg (1024x683, 170.84K)

the exact opposite happened though. yurop spread its love of niggers to the usa. we had niggers in chains and picking cotton while countries like france, england and russia were making them nobility. this is a fact. while the usa had segregation and banned niggers from the mainstream bongs were parading them on stage with the beatles. another fact