Second amendment is RIDICULOUS

Listen up the second amendment wasn’t meant to be this way forever.

Do you really think our forefathers had automatic assault rifles in mind when they drafted the constitution to grant the right to bear arms ?

No of course not because they never envisioned there to be so much stronger weapons than BLACK POWDER RIFLES to be reloaded after every shot in the hand of citizens.

So as a result I think the government has a right no I would even say a duty to update this piece of the constitution to reflect the realities of todays world.

Because of the recent events in Buffalo and to protect the innocent lives of the people of America this needs to happen ASAP.

The perpetrator would of never had such a high kill count without his automatic weapon period.

Attached: 65332531-D833-4993-97B3-8F97631E8DCF.jpg (660x385, 59.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W08QiSNKNSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't have niggers who are also equally armed regardless of whether they're felons and laws are supposed to prevent them from purchasing weapons. Actually shut the fuck up. I'm not dropping like a fly when the raiding parties stop.

This. None of them would have imagined lethal weapons of war, like the Assault-Rifle 15, would have been invented 200 years later.
Ordinary civilians dont need this.

Attached: size0-1.jpg (640x425, 24.13K)

Im planning to move to America to have white kids because of the second amendment. It will protect me and my family from a tyrannical government. Not just my guns, all of the guns.

You, you German faggot, plan on staying in your infested land in hopes of getting cucked by a Syrian for the sake of de nazification. Go fuck yourself.

>our
>german flag
>black
stopped reading right there

they had legal cannons for personal use when they wrote 2nd amandement you retarded jew
you can destroy homes with those things or kill multiple people with single shot depending what ammo you use

The 2A is more appropriate than ever since the purpose was as a check against government overreach and criminality, which is a far bigger problem than it was back then. They weren't concerned with arbitrary rules on which guns were permissable, that is a leftist fiction.

forgot pic

Attached: cannon.jpg (276x183, 12.09K)

Homo sapiens gave an evolutionary right to defense. Stop thinking like the ultra domesticated cunt you are conditioned to be.

If the military can have it the civilians should too
It's more about the power struggle between the people and the authority than it is about muskets and gunpowder
You sure are dumb for a gook

Lame.
Be better.

okay groomer

Why would you post with a German flag unless you are a fucking glownigger?

I know this is lazy bait but what is the anti-gun argument to the fact that they didn't have cops with military weapons trying to disarm civilians then? Just "trust the police they'll keep you safe"?

Didn’t you learn any form of self defense or de-escalation in your life to protect yourself with ?

The Japanese people are rational
Based

The ENTIRE POINT of the second amendment is for people to have enough firepower to overthrow the government.

watch this retard
comparission of bullet holes from blackpowder gun and ar-15
youtube.com/watch?v=W08QiSNKNSM

>Yes only rich people get to hire guards with guns, you poors just have to be victims. Sorry.

This.
If government wants you to die, guess what cupcake. You have to die. The betterment of a group is better than the good of a individual. FKN learn that already!

Burgers don't need guns. Who they gonna be invaded by?
On the other hand in Poland I am seeing value in a "laser designator in every household" program.
As fun as small arms are, fighting tyranny nowadays requires you to punch through 60mm of RHA and kontakt to boot.
> automatic assault rifles
> never envisioned there to be so much stronger weapons
> reloaded
> his automatic weapon
Not spicy enough, 4/10

Attached: 1652366957323.jpg (334x335, 16.29K)

>Didn’t you learn any form of self defense or de-escalation in your life to protect yourself with ?
Yes, its called personal ownership of firearms, the most effective means of self defense.

This is purely a slide thread

>Use your hands
The second amendment allows for a culture of gun ownership which is far far more intimidating to the government than a culture of martial artists. This is why the second amendment is great. This is why Americans are free and we in Europe are slaves.

No it’s called a relevant discussion.

But you mutts can’t into it. I know.

No. This is a thread finally teach on what is important. To fight white supremacy, racism and homophobia.

GIVE
UP
YOUR
GUNS
NOOOOW!

it isnt jew
you ignore everyone proving you wrong

I don’t feel safe until I have my missile launchers.

Attached: 2B4FD8D6-4325-40D9-89EF-292C98E0D72D.jpg (640x379, 21.44K)

FUCK OFF GAY NIGGER
I WILL SHOOT ANYONE WHO TRIES TO DEPRIVE ME OF MY RIGHT TO ARMS OR I WILL DIE TRYING
I HATE THE ATF
I HATE THE ATF

Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger

Edit 2: 327 upvotes for this? Haha wow that's the most I've ever gotten, thanks guys and gals and everything in between!

Edit 3: WTF 600 upvotes wow thank you all so much this is the best birthday ever

Edit 4: Thanks for all the birthday wishes fellow r/wooooshers. I tippeth mine hat to thee on this pleasant morrow.

Edit 5: ok I'm noticing some toxic discussion happening in this reply chain and I feel the need to address it. Sexism and racism are not cool guys, so please cool it and continue the good vibes please and thank you!

Edit 6: ok so I don't know why but I've received a lot of downvotes on this post recently, maybe i got raided by Any Forums.com/b?? (commonly referred to as the "asshole of the internet" for those who aren't aware). I don't really ask for much but I was hoping we could show those losers a thing or two, so please give this post an upvote if you haven't already, it would mean the world to me and show these bullies you cannot mess with a good person.

Edit 7: turns out my girlfriend cheated on me, so that happened :/

Edit 8: so people have been wanting me to clarify the previous edit. I don't have the energy to go into a lot of detail so the general gist of it is this: Yes we were in an open relationship, no that doesn't mean you can't cheat on someone when you're in an open relationship. If you are having sex regularly with someone and never mention it until they get you pregnant, that is definitely a betrayal of trust even if you've both agreed that she can have as many partners as she feels she needs to be comfortable.

Edit 9: FYI, taking responsibility for the child does not make me any less of a man than you, actually it makes me more, so kindly fuck off please and thank you!

yes artillery was legal according to 2nd amandment

That’s why there’s innocent lives being murdered every other day ?

Mass shootouts everywhere ?

So safe yes

its because of niggers and spics actually

Attached: homicides-by-country.jpg (1566x894, 141.01K)

See, this is why you are not fit to have guns.

It is time to give them up. :)

no it isn't.

it was tpo alow every citizent heright to defend the country if it was attacked by an outside power, because there was to be no standing army.

it was about well regulated militia, man trained to serve their country in defense.

the notion of it not being curtailed was because in pre revolutionary times only certain people could serve in the militias - they wanted to expand ti to all citizens.

it was never about overthrowing the government it was about defendign the country.

it was not about personal owenership of arms. the arms could be publically owened adn kept in safe a securestorage, only issued for training adn in times of war, to a well regulated militia force, adn still fumfil the constitutional purpose.

it was corrupt lawters for the arms companies that pushed the current interpretation, and made them billions, at the cost of millions of american lives and the development of an horrific crime and gun culture.

Fuck off, Kike.

Cope and seethe, german cunt.

This is a fight you cannot win. Freedom will prevail here. Disarming the law abiding citizens will help the criminals

Germany and the EU

Attached: proxy-image (14).jpg (480x270, 23.59K)

Trolling outside of b is a bannable offense

Janitors please do ur work

High IQ take thank you for contributing Frenchmen.

Watch how you are going to get insulted now.

Can the rifle in the middle load multiple shots? Kinda broken for that time.

> our forefathers
lemme stop you right there Hans

pic related - allowed under the second amendment at time of ratification

Attached: hms-victory-is-a-104-gun-first-rate-ship-of-the-line-of-the-royal-e65t88.jpg (1300x957, 298.14K)

Youre right... It is ridiculous......
...that it's not easier to get a fighter jet or tank or a mcnuke so I can use on your baiting ass faggot OP

lol

slaves.

lol

you have no fucking idea at all do you kid?

if you had lived in the north in the 1970s you would know what guns int he hands of terrorists against the democratically in place government really means. IRA scum murdering adn makeign everyone's lives miserable; Kangaroo courts and kneecappings, casual sectarian murder. people disappearing. torture and intimidation.

that is what your anti government terrorists do.

fuck off kid, and go enjoy your Starbucks onions latte and dream about being a macho gunman - american capitalists already bought your brain.

Ayy, paesan!

Freedom isnt free. The tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of patriots.

Kike kike kike

>Do you really think our forefathers had automatic assault rifles in mind when they drafted the constitution to grant the right to bear arms ?

Yes, you moron.

The 2nd Amendment is not about "power" of guns, it's about Game Theory. The entire premise is that an equal amount of power in the hands of the people deters the governments power to intimidate its citizens.

Government intimidation doesn't come in the form of tanks rolling up to your house, you nigwit monkey dumbasses.

It comes as police officers pulling people over for bogus charges, the courts being packed with their cronies, and you being able to do nothing about it.

It comes as niggers breaking into your house WITH illegal guns then shooting you dead and getting away with it because Democrats believe blacks can't commit crimes because of the "power structure" of society.

It comes as large scale protests and demonstrations in the streets wherein businesses and homes are torched by chimpout liberals while police stand idly by watching and doing nothing (sound familiar?)

>>imports sand niggers by the metric tonne.
Opinon discarded.

Why do you care that much about the dead in Buffalo? Why don't you care about the dead in other cities including blacks killed by blacks and whites killed by blacks?

Listen here Jack, if you need more than 5 bullets to kill a deer, then you're an awful shot.

Ban high capacity clips NOW!

I will knock your teeth out and since you are unarmed you won’t be able to stop me.

It’s not trolling I mean business.

Let’s have an intelligent debate.

Show me my wrong thinking ?

(((German))) would have been put in a camp in the Third Reich. Where the average White German citizen had a right to be armed.

Seethe more, mutt.